ACDSee Photo Editor, the perfect software for creating amazing digital projects with your photos.
- Take photos and combine them with digital scrapbooking kits to make pages that will be treasured for a lifetime.
- In Photo Editor, tasks such as writing text on a path, resizing multiple embellishments, and creating a vignette effect are all easy and straightforward.
- In addition to creating scrapbook pages, use ACDSee Photo Editor to create birth announcements, thank you cards and many more printable gifts for family, friends and relatives.
- Your imagination is the limit!
- Super Fast Performance.
- High resolution images require high amounts of handling power.
Speed up your image processing and zoom through your workflow tasks, thanks to ACDSee Pro 6's native 64-bit support for Windows operating systems. Hierarchical keywords. Save time and stay on top of your growing collection by creating keyword hierarchies that span from the general to the very specific.
Software similar to ACDSee Pro 6
- For example, say you've created this structure: Transportation | Cars | Vintage.
- When you assign an image of a Model-T to the Vintage keyword with a check of a box, it automatically gets added to the higher keyword levels.
- Click on a keyword in the Catalog pane or use Quick Search to display all of the files assigned to that keyword.
- Create as many levels as you need to fully and accurately classify your assets.
- Improved color management.
- Achieve a consistent color workflow.
Reworked from the ground up, ACDSee Pro 6's color management system resolves color matching issues that can occur between different devices with much more accurate color matching and higher quality results. Plus, multi-monitor support is now included.
- Burn to Blu-Ray. Quickly and easily archive your images to Blu-Ray discs, directly from within ACDSee.
- Non-destructive adjustment brush Make non-destructive adjustments to select areas of your images using a versatile brush to precisely get the look you want.
Subtly or dramatically correct exposure, add clarity, boost vibrance and more. Improved noise reduction and sharpening.
- Rescue your high ISO images with ACDSee's significantly improved noise reduction technology to get smoother and more natural results, while retaining as much edge detail as possible.
Plus, the new Detail slider adds control over the sharpening process by feathering or softening the sharpening halos.
- New processing tools. Target midtones to make intuitive adjustments to your images - give a little extra definition to details with the Clarity tool, or get dreamy with Soft Focus.
Use Cross Process to add a surreal, retro look. Or draw attention to a cropped portion of your image with Post-Crop Vignetting, complete with feathering, radius and roundness controls.
- Plus, you can now non-destructively reduce red-eye.
Advanced color improvements. Adjust individual or overall color in your images with improved Advanced Color tools, built on a higher quality algorithm that uses modern color models for higher quality and more perceptual color adjustments.
Another Way to Use ACDSee Free
Add in more intuitive controls, and you can subtly fine-tune or dramatically change the hue, saturation, and lightness, for remarkably better results.
- Download notes: * Alternatively you can download the latest free version of this software.
- Image and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run Windows.
- Speedy Painter is an OpenGL based painting software for Windows.
- It supports Wacom digitizers to vary size and opacity of brush strokes according to pen pressure.
- Photoshop CS2 pushes the envelope with powerful features and simplified workflows that provide photographers and creative professionals the freedom to deliver stunning images.
- Windows/macOS . ACDSee Free is an image viewer that provides quick access to all of your pictures in just about any way you can imagine.
ACDSee Mobile Sync Pros
- Zoom in and out easily, rotate images, or scroll through them with your keyboard controls or mouse.
- This app also facilitates the printing of images or of setting one as your desktop screen.
- The first time you open ACDSee Free, you will have to set up an account and verify your e-mail address.
Once you've done this, you're ready to view your pictures. Just drag and drop them in or open them from the file menu. Double-clicking on the image you're viewing will make the viewing window full-screen. You can also rotate your image or zoom in or out with the buttons at the top of the screen, mouse controls, or shortcut keys.
- When you want to set an image as your desktop background, you can select either a centered, tiled, or stretched configuration.
Free ACDSee Video Editor
To print an image, select print from the File menu and you're ready to go.
- Scrolling through your images with your mouse wheel is convenient, but it can be a little too sensitive, causing you to skip over many pictures without even realizing it.
- Overall, though, the interface and features of this app are exactly what they're designed to be.
- Namely, they let you view, organize, and print your pictures quickly and efficiently.
- There's not much that sets this app apart from other image viewers, but it gets the job done.
- Version: Full License
- Compatible: Mac/Win
ACDSee Video Editor Benefits:
- Easy to use
- Supports 4k-rendering and HEIF
- Color LUT support
- Many professional tools
- Animation and effects
- Import or application of color tables
ACDSee Video Studio is an app for editing video files. It combines all possible professional tools for video color grading. The program works smoothly with many audio and video files, such as MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, M4V, MKV, MP3 and others.
You can easily create, adapt or organize any audio or video recording, add signatures and transitions, crop extra fragments, add an audio track, use watermarks, etc. A convenient option is that ACDSee Video Studio may also record a video from the monitor and sound from the microphone.
If you download ACDSee Video Editor, you can easily create video instructions and teaching materials.
- Read more about the best video editing softwares.
The Insecurity of Using a Pirated ACDSee Version
When you download an app using torrent yet again, do you fully understand all the risks and consequences? I have prepared a small list of problems, that will probably warn you.
- Would you Like to Become a Criminal?
I think everybody likes the word “free” and everything related to it. However, when it comes to free, so-called pirated software downloaded via torrent, you violate the current legislation and, in fact, may be fined up to $1,000.
- Popping up Windows and Computer Lags
It’s not a secret that a virus may significantly damage your computer and destroy all your files. We often wonder where they come from. The thing is that all the programs on torrent sites were previously processed by various hackers. Before uploading the app to the torrent, a hacker breaks the source code.
Some programmers do not change it, while others try to distribute a new virus. When you download ACDSee free from a torrent, you will not necessarily get infected by a virus, but do you want to let fate decide?
- Program Lags
Do you want to run out of patience retouching your pics? I don’t think you do. Torrent programs have “broken” source code, causing various errors and lag. Don’t turn your image editing work into a catastrophe.
- Technical Support will not Help You
One day, it will happen. You launch the app but the necessary tools will not respond or even worse ‒ they will disappear. What will you do? As a rule, in such cases, we approach Customer Support and solve all the issues. But it will not work if the software is illegal.
Managers and technicians from the official site will reject your application and will not provide any assistance. Therefore, you will on your own with your problem.
- Forget about Updates
Those of you who already worked with pirate software know that the installed app is always offline. This is the most important thing that distinguishes it from a legal one. If you decide to download ACDSee from a torrent, be ready to receive no updates.
5 Best Free ACDSee Alternatives
If you installed ACDSee viewer but it did not impress you, or you are not satisfied with the price, I recommend looking through some free alternatives that are similar in functionality and capabilities.
- Several separate modules and editors
- Many image retouching tools
- Convenient and fast management
- Not suitable for professional color correction
- Absence of batch processing
PhotoScape is a great image editor, combining the power of Photoshop and the intuitive simplicity of Lightroom.
One of the significant peculiarities is the fact that this app offers several separate interfaces which include various editors. You may not only edit your pics, but also work with GIF, video and create albums. Moreover, the interface is fully customizable.
- Read more about how to get Lightroom for free.
- Open source
- Support of various plug-ins
- RAW files processing
- Cross-platform image editor
- No color correction tools
- Minimal functionality
GIMP is a cross-platform open source app. It the best variant for Linux users. Open source code, in its turn, allows for changing the code, thereby making it possible to improve the software rather than waiting for the next update.
The interface is similar to Photoshop, but it is easier. The editor is primarily created for image retouching but it also offers many drawing tools, including adjustable brushes. Moreover, GIMP supports customizable plug-ins which may significantly improve the functionality of the program.
- Read more about how to download Photoshop free legally.
3. Smart Albums
- Simple and understandable interface
- Fast image import
- Many ready templates
- Ability to create your own template
- Narrowly focused
- Expensive full licensed version
Smart Albums is specifically developed software for convenient management of your photos and for creating albums, collages for frames, etc. Smart Albums provides more than a hundred ready-made templates that you can use for work.
Its fast performance and ease of use are also worth noting. You may not only convert hundreds of RAW photographs within seconds but also manage them, for example, divide them according to color marks, stars, tags and other data. If you need to create an album for printing, don’t look further since you have already found the ideal software.
- Easy to use
- Suitable for basic image retouching and color correction
- Many drawing tools
- No Linux and Mac OS support
- Rare updates
Paint.Net is a great alternative to ACDSee viewer with open source code. The raster editor has a simple interface and sophisticated tools. The thing that pleases users is that it does not require a powerful PC configuration. The app is primarily focused on basic image retouching and color correction. It also offers many tools for drawing: various adjustable sliders, masks, layers, brushes, effects and filters that regulate colors in the photo.
- Tools and interface similar to Photoshop
- Many useful tools for effective work
- Supported masks and layers
- 40% of functionality is limited in a free version
- Annoying advertising
PIXLR is one of the best piece of shareware that can serve as an alternative to ACDSee free. Remember that if you have a reliable internet connection and don’t mind the absence of plug-ins, this free web application is almost the best variant among other similar programs. Moreover, it is as effective as Photoshop is.
Upload an image and you will get access to layers, masks, clone stamp tools, selection tools and other options typical of a first-class graphics editor. However, it has some disadvantages. For example, it does not support batch image processing, but you may open several pics simultaneously and apply corrections to each of them separately.
Download ACDSee Free
If you are not sure whether you want to buy a subscription, download 30-day free trial. Its interface, tools and useful features will definitely impress you.
Hi there, I'm Ann Young - a professional blogger, read more