Comments are closed.
Older versions of ACDSee
One of the best image organizers and viewers.
- Tested: Free from spyware, adware and viruses.
- Tested: Free from spyware, adware and viruses. Upload it now and get rewarded!
- Make a software request now!
- ACDSee is a viewer program that allows you to organize large amounts of photos on your PC; edit them with basic editing features such as crop, resize and red eye reduction then share them online.
- The organize feature allows you to track of all your photos, easily label each file/photo and group them into albums and allows you to index your photos to search them.
- The original release of ACDSee in 2006 was named.
- 17.1.68 Mar 20th, 2014. 16.0.76 May 30th, 2013.
- 14.1.137 Dec 13th, 2011.
- 9.0.108 Apr 21st, 2010.
- + Support for command extension plug-ins
- + Read support for ANI, AVI, CUR, FPX, ICO, MPG, PBM, PGM, PCT, PPM, RAS, XBM, XPM image formats
- + Read support for document thumbnails inside EPS files
- + Plays multimedia files in preview area (AVI, MID, MOV, MP3, MPG, WAV)
- + Write support for GIF and PNG formats
- + Susie image plug-in support
- + Support for Kodak DC40/50/120/220/240/260/265, HP C20 and Olympus D-600L digital cameras
- + "Camera | Take pictures" command allows you to have ACDSee take pictures with your digital camera at regular intervals, optionally transferring the images to your computer.
- + TWAIN Acquire allows images to be transferred from any scanner, digital camera, or other device that supports the TWAIN interface
- + Transparent browsing, viewing, searching, slide show, etc. inside of ZIP and LZH archive files -- supports subfolders and nested archives, too!
- + Change the color of the view window background and/or specify a background image
- + High-quality reduction of images gives superior-quality thumbnails
- + Properties dialog displays image info, database info, and image metadata tags.
- + Displays Exif and other image metadata for the currently selected image in a special Info pane
- + Enhanced find function allows searching on additional criteria and displays results in browser’s file list
- + All-new integrated image information thumbnail cache database with greater speed
- + Forward/back folder history buttons
- + Reduced startup time
- o Thumbnail size can now be specified in pixels
- o Cleaner interface allows independent quantization/dithering settings for view, preview and thumbnail modes
- o Improved setup software provides cleaner installation and removal of the software
- o Removed “Display | Use device-dependent bitmaps” option
- o Removed option to cache image dimensions in descript.ion
- o Images with non-standard extensions are not recognized unless the corresponding plug-in is already loaded.
- o Added option to stretch smaller images/cached thumbnails to fit current thumbnail size
- !! Fixed drop targeting to correctly accept files from external applications
Pick a software title...to downgrade to the version you love!
Need a software version that is not currently listed?