[ Other languages: DEESFRJAKOPLPTZH ] [ Documentation main page ]. Customers with a subscription can download the ACL for Windows installation package from ACL Launchpad (www.aclgrc.com). For detailed information about installing ACL for Windows, see the ACL for Windows Installation and Activation Guide.
Version 11.4.2 of ACL Analytics introduces additional features and corrects the customer-reported issues listed below.
- If you have already installed version 11.4.0 or 11.4.1, you do not need to uninstall it.
- You can upgrade by running the 11.4.2 installer.
- Feature enhancements. Improved performance in speed for ODBC imports.
Polish language support added to the Non-Unicode version of ACL Analytics.
- Corrections to the following customer-reported issues. Selecting multiple columns and then clicking in table data causes column titles to change to white or blank text (AN-3353). Upgrading to the latest version removes the program folder, including custom files like .mnu from the main installation folder (AN-3345).
- Drilling down on entries after classifying to screen shows filter with duplicate equal signs (e.g.
- Location = = "03") (AN-3354). Selecting all the text using Ctrl+A doesn’t work in several boxes when making a computed field (AN-3363).
- The way ACL Analytics imports numeric type in XML (AN-3364). ACL Analytics Exchange customers.
- This release of ACL Analytics also includes an AX Engine upgrade for version 5.4 of AX Server that upgrades AX Engine to match ACL analytics 11.4.2.
- Version 11.4.1 of ACL Analytics corrects the customer-reported issues listed below. If you have already installed version 11.4.0, you do not need to uninstall it.
- You can upgrade by running the 11.4.1. Corrections to the following customer-reported issues.