- Android Mobile Usb Tethering Drivers For Windows Xp Download Full
- Android Mobile Usb Tethering Drivers For Windows Xp Download 32 Bit
- Downloads For Windows Xp
- Android Mobile Usb Tethering Drivers For Windows Xp Download Free Full Version
How can i use 'Android USB tethering' utility in my Windows XP? I have tried but it failed. I am using Windows XP service pack 3 and my device is Samsung GT-S6500D (Android version 2.3.7). Please help me, thanks in advance.
At present; almost all smart-devices support sharing the DATA internet from the phone to PC. When it comes to Android you’re be able to share your Google™ Android™ device’s mobile data connection with a single computer via a USB cable or via Bluetooth: and “this is called tethering“. In order to start the service, you just need to select the tethering option available within your phone settings.
Android Mobile Usb Tethering Drivers For Windows Xp Download Full
Well, I actually wanted to say that; tethering will works perfectly on Linux, Ubuntu & Windows vista/seven operating systems with no modifications needed. But in Windows XP, it contains the drivers you need on USB tethering, but you must install a configuration file before connecting your phone to your Windows XP computer, to instruct Windows XP how to configure itself to use those drivers.
Steps to configure tethering in Windows XP
- First of all, right click on this link & save it as a file (if your browser show you as .html while downloading, just remove .html & save it as a file).
- Make sure you saved the file on to a convenient place, like desktop (you can save the file wherever you want.. just I advised you to save to a place which is convenient to identify).
- Once done saving the file.. connect your android device using the DATA cable given to you with the phone & plug it to your Computer.
- Afterwards, go to Settings on your mobile; then select Wireless & Networks > and select Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Under Tethering & portable hotspot select (check with a tick) USB tethering.
- When done selecting, you’ll see a dialog box appearing on your windows XP computer mentioning “new hardware wizard” or something similar.. There select “No, not at this time” and click Next.
Android Mobile Usb Tethering Drivers For Windows Xp Download 32 Bit
- Thereafter, select “Install from a list or specific location” and click Next once again.
- After, click Browse to browse to the file directory where you saved the configuration file you downloaded in Step 1 and click Next. Windows XP uses the configuration file to configure itself to support USB tethering with the Android phone.
Downloads For Windows Xp
- When Windows XP finishes installing the software for Android USB Ethernet/RNDIS, click Finish.
Android Mobile Usb Tethering Drivers For Windows Xp Download Free Full Version
Enable USB debugging on your Android phone after you install the drivers.
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (core package): universal 32-bit/64-bit
Some phones require supplementary Windows-only drivers (first install the core package): Samsung / LG
macOS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite): Intel 64-bit
Drivers for legacy OS X, Linux, FreeBSD computers and OpenWrt and LEDE-based routers can be downloaded here
Android 7.0 / 6.0 / 5.x / 4.0.3+ (tablet-side client including Kindle): tablet-side application
Kindle Fire app - download from Amazon