- Android Rootmaster is also available as a PC version and download root master PC version directly to the computer. Whatever the version you download, rootmaster is certified to root the mobile devices at the best level. Like other rooting software, rootmaster apk is not a complicated or a bulky software.
- AnyRooter Android Root Pro V7.2.8. Most Reliable Android Root Tool for PC, Root Your Android Devices Safely, Quickly, and Fast. Never Risking Turning Device into A Useless Brick. One-click to root your device with high success rate. Safely access your devices full potential, get all hidden features.
About Universal Android Rooter
Download Root kit on your PC (Download link are available). Save and Install android Rootkit exe with a file folder or directly from your PC or laptop. Open, Root kit Tool. A root kit is checking root permission on your phone or tablet, Now you will see a popup tab on your android devices screen for getting rooting permission, So.
Since Android is built on Linux, it should (almost) always be possible to access administrator privileges. With Universal Android Rooter 1.4 , you should be able to access that. Being a 'root' provides many additional options when it comes to customizing a mobile phone or any other device for that matter. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. Universal Android Rooter is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is Universal Android Rooter safe to download?
We tested the file universal android rooter v1.4.zip with 27 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does Universal Android Rooter work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus Universal Android Rooter may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of Universal Android Rooter are available?
The current version of Universal Android Rooter is 1.4 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 1.3 and 1.0. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to Universal Android Rooter available for download
- Universal Advance UnlockerPhone unlocker for several old models of cell phones.
- WinDroid Universal Android ToolkitUniversal Android rooting software which supports many devices.
- Windows Phone InternalsBootloader unlock software with support for Microsoft and Nokia Lumia devices that provides for rooting and install of custom ROMs on smart phones.
- Universal ADB DriversCollection of device drivers for Android devices that can enable debugging and access to ADB, fastboot and rooting.
By Nathan E. Malpass, Last updated: February 1, 2021
“I’ve been searching for a great Android data recovery software for PC I can download. There’s a lot, but most of them require me to pay. Can you suggest a good one that I can download for free?”
Part 1. What is Data Recovery Software?
Data recovery software are simply put programs that can retrieve lost, corrupted, damaged or formatted files. Because of the spike in smartphone use and dependence on stored data, the demand for data recovery software has significantly risen. Android users are one of its avid users.
They are a popular solution for data loss – for a reason. They are most often effective in restoring deleted files and are easy to use. They usually have a straightforward interface, one that can be understood even by non-tech-savvy individuals. They are simply downloaded from the internet to a person’s computer. After launching the program and making a series of click, the software can detect files that have been deleted and then restore them to your phone or tablet.
These tools can get back lost data because deleted files are not yet completely removed from devices. They are simply stored in the internal memory. They are only permanently deleted once they are overwritten by new data.
Android Data Recovery for PC Free Download
Part 2. Common Issues in Data Recovery Software
As is the case for other computer programs, data recovery software have several downsides to it. Some are as follows:
- Ineffective in recovering data
- Inability to detect some file types
- Incompatibility with newer phone models and OS versions
- Download causing virus to attack your PC
- Overwriting of existing data
- Requires rooting of device to function
- Interface is hard to navigate
- Unresponsive technical support
- Finally, the most upsetting: Offers no free download, and expensive
The list goes on if you’re picky about the software you use. If you’re choosing an Android data recovery for your PC, then pick one that’s absolutely effective, safe, and compatible with both your phone and computer. Don’t risk losing any more files with faulty software, or worry about getting harmful malware from your download.
Don’t even think about paying a hefty amount for a product that is not tried and tested!
Android Data Recovery for PC
Part 3. Meet The Most Effective Android Data Recovery for PC with A Free Download.
Now you know which common data recovery software problems to avoid, let us introduce you to the best Android data recovery for PC. What’s great about it is that it can be downloaded for free.
Don’t worry. Not because it’s free means that it’s not good enough. To be honest, you can get so much from one download – that is of FoneDog Android Data Recovery.
- FoneDog is a trusted data recovery solutions provider.
- Its software has the highest data recovery success rate in the industry.
- The software is safe to use. No data overwriting nor viruses to worry about.
- It’s compatible with over 6000 Android devices, including Samsung Galaxy S8 and Note 8. There are separate versions for Mac and Windows
- It supports all file types such as Contacts, Call Logs, Messages, Audio, Videos, Gallery, Picture Library, Documents and even WhatsApp Messages and Attachments.
- The Customer Support team’s response rate is swift enough to address users’ concerns and inquiries.
Most importantly, the software is available for FREE for 30 days. That way, you can see for yourself just how great the program is.
Why look elsewhere if you can hit all birds with one stone? If you want to get started, hit download now. Read on as we guide you throughout the simple process of data recovery.
How to Use Best Android Data Recovery For PC in 2021
As has mentioned above, you may have a deeper knowledge of FoneDog Android Data Recovery. It is the best Android data recovery for PC. Now, let us see how to use this best Android data recovery for PC:
- Step 1. Launch FoneDog Android Data Recovery and connect your Android device to PC.
- Step 2. Enable USB debugging.
- Step 3. Select file types to scan.
- Step 4. Preview and selectively recover files to PC.
Step 1. Launch FoneDog Android Data Recovery and connect your Android device to PC.
Download the software and launch it upon successful installation. Connect your Android device to your computer via a USB cable.
Connect Android to PC -- Step1
Step 2. Enable USB debugging.
The software will ask you to enable USB debugging. This is just a simple process to ready your device for deeper-level actions. This will establish a stable connection between the device and your computer. Follow the steps below depending on your device’s OS.
For Android 4.2 or higher
- Select Settings
- Tap About Phone
- Click Build Number for several times until a prompt saying “You are under developer mode” appears.
- Go back to Settings
- Choose Developer options
- Click USB debugging
For Android 3.0 to 4.1
- Select Settings
- Click Developer options
- Choose USB debugging
For Android 2.3 or earlier
- Select Settings
- Click Applications
- Chose Development
- Select USB debugging
Afterwards, tap OK on the software and OK on your Android device to confirm the action.
Allow USB Debugging -- Step2
Step 3. Select file types to scan.
Android Rooter Free Download
The software will now show you the file types it can recover. By default, all boxes have been ticked, but you can select only those that you need back. Doing so can shorten the scanning process. Tick the boxes of your desired data types and select Nextto proceed.
Choose File Types to Scan -- Step3
Step 4. Preview and selectively recover files to PC.
Once scanning is done, the software will show you the found files. The interface now has two parts. The left part lists down various file types while the right side allows you to view specific files one by one.
The preview feature gives you the option to select which files you want back. You don’t need to download everything. The software may have found files you have intentionally deleted and there can be plenty of them.
Select the files by ticking the boxes beside them. Choosing only those that you need will save you time. Click Recover to download to your computer. You may then access the files by clicking Open Folder once the download has been completed.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Gallery
Top 5 Samsung Backup Software for PC in 2018 Free Download
Complete Android Data Recovery on PC -- Step4
Part 4. Conclusions
Best Android Rooter
Looking for an Android data recovery is easy, but searching for one that is fully functional and available for free download is not. But we have just made it a whole lot easier by offering FoneDog Android Data Recovery. It’s for free for a 30-day trial period.
If you do decide you want to unlock more advanced features, then you can grab our paid version. You’ll get to enjoy the following for a more comprehensive data experience!
- Broken Android Data Extraction to recover data from broken phones and tablet
- Android Data Eraser to permanently delete confidential files
- Android Root for device rooting, which will help you get the most out of your gadget