Android Studio provides the fastest tools for building apps on every type of Android device. Android Studio Bumblebee | 2021.1.1 Patch 2 for Mac (~928 MiB) . Create complex layouts with ConstraintLayout by adding constraints from each view to other views and guidelines. Then preview your layout on any screen size by selecting one of various device configurations or by simply resizing the preview window.
Download Offline components
Download Android Command Line Tools
Find opportunities to reduce your Android app size by inspecting the contents of your app APK file, even if it wasn't built with Android Studio.
The new programming environment for Android
Inspect the manifest file, resources, and DEX files. Compare two APKs to see how your app size changed between app versions. Install and run your apps faster than with a physical device and simulate different configurations and features, including ARCore, Google's platform for building augmented reality experiences.
Older versions of Android Studio
Write better code, work faster, and be more productive with an intelligent code editor that provides code completion for Kotlin, Java, and C/C++ languages.
Download Android Studio Bumblebee 2021.1.1 Patch 2
Powered by Gradle, Android Studio's build system allows you to customize your build to generate multiple build variants for different devices from a single project. The built-in profiling tools provide realtime statistics for your app's CPU, memory, and network activity.
Terms and Conditions
Identify performance bottlenecks by recording method traces, inspecting the heap and allocations, and see incoming and outgoing network payloads. 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 8/10. x86_64 CPU architecture; 2nd generation Intel Core or newer, or AMD CPU with support for a Windows Hypervisor.
8 GB RAM or more. 8 GB of available disk space minimum (IDE + Android SDK + Android Emulator). 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution.
MacOS® 10.14 (Mojave) or higher. ARM-based chips, or 2nd generation Intel Core or newer with support for Hypervisor.Framework. 8 GB RAM or more. 8 GB of available disk space minimum (IDE + Android SDK + Android Emulator). 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution.
Intelligent code editor
Any 64-bit Linux distribution that supports Gnome, KDE, or Unity DE; GNU C Library (glibc) 2.31 or later. x86_64 CPU architecture; 2nd generation Intel Core or newer, or AMD processor with support for AMD Virtualization (AMD-V) and SSSE3.
Thank you for downloading Android Studio!
- 8 GB RAM or more. 8 GB of available disk space minimum (IDE + Android SDK + Android Emulator).
- 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution.
- For information on recommended devices and specifications, as well as Android Emulator support, visit chromeos.dev.
- If you're new to Android development, check out the following resources to get started.
- Start writing code in Android Studio by following the tutorial to Build your first app.
- Learn Android with interactive video training in the Android Fundamentals Udacity course.
- Introduce yourself to the Android Studio UI and its various tools in Meet Android Studio.
- For help installing Android Studio, see the Install guide.
Before downloading, you must agree to the following terms and conditions.