USB Drivers Downloads & Updates | USB Driver Fix and Updates.
Looking for the latest OnePlus USB drivers for Windows and macOS? We have got you covered. In this guide, you will be able to download the OnePlus USB Drivers. We have also included an installation guide for the same. A driver is a software that provides necessary files for a device to properly communicate with the computer it is attached. USB Drivers are very important when it comes to connecting your Android device, OnePlus device in this case, with your computer.
Video Guide: Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
This holds even truer if it turns out to be a Windows PC; then, in that case, the USB driver is a must. In order to connect your OnePlus device to a computer or mac, you have to install the OnePlus drivers on your PC or Mac. While it is absolutely true that Android has indeed come a long way in terms of sheer processing power and features too, we cannot simply deny the fact that they are nowhere close to replacing Personal Computers (not in the foreseeable future).
- From time to time, we may need to connect our Android device with our computers for a variety of reasons such as copying media files from PC to phone or to backup photos to PC and such.
- In any such case, USB Driver is an important aspect of a proper and error-free connection between Android and Windows.
Even for a successful ADB/Fastboot connection, you will need the OnePlus USB drivers. OnePlus has become one of the most sought after smartphone brands in a short period of time.
- They are slowly expanding their device portfolio apart from smartphones. At the rate they are growing, we can only imagine the devices that they will launch as part of their product lineups.
- OnePlus devices offer a premium Android experience for a not-so-premium price.
- When I say premium, I don’t mean only the hardware but also the software as well. OxygenOS is one of the most sophisticated Android skins at the moment.
- That said, OnePlus’ device support is no slouch either. Not many Android OEMs have a properly updated USB Driver software for their devices.
- OnePlus checks the box even in this aspect. OnePlus constantly updates its USB Drivers as and when needed.
- The OnePlus USB Driver is universal for all the OnePlus Android devices.
- There is no need to download a separate driver for every device.
- Neat, isn’t it? In the upcoming sections, we have covered how to install OnePlus USB Drivers on Windows and MacOS systems.
- And, you will also be able to download OnePlus USB Drivers as well.
- OnePlus usually bundles their USB Driver software with their devices.
- But for some reason, if you have missed or deleted it by mistake, you can follow the below steps to download and install OnePlus USB Driver on Windows:.
- Download and extract the OnePlus USB drivers from here: OnePlus-USB-Drivers.zip.
Double-click on the extracted .exe file. Click on “Yes” on the “User Account Control” prompt that pops up. Next, you will be asked to select the language. Select “English” and click on “OK”.
OnePlus USB Drivers
On the next screen, click on “Install”. Once the driver installation is complete, hit the “Finish” button. And that is how you install USB drivers on Windows PC. Time to connect your device and see if it works properly. OnePlus does not offer a USB Driver for Mac systems. But worry not, Android devices have a standard way to transfer data from or to MacOS systems. Here’s how you can install OnePlus USB Drivers on a MacOS system. Download and extract the Android File Transfer for macOS. Double-click on the “Android-File-Transfer.dmg” file.
- Click and drag the “Android File Transfer.app” to the applications folder.
- Once the app is installed, simply connect your OnePlus device to the system.
- The Android File Transfer app should now automatically launch on your PC.
- You may go ahead and transfer files like images, videos, movies, or documents directly using the AFT interface.
- OnePlus USB Drivers are good enough when you just want to connect your device to your computer and transfer data to or from it.
- But if you want to do advanced stuff such as installing custom ROM, connecting the device in USB Debugging or Fastboot mode, then you may want to install the ADB and Fastboot drivers on your computer.
- You can get the ADB and Fastboot drivers on your computer from the below link:. Once you have installed the drivers from the above guide, you should be able to connect your device in ADB or Fastboot mode.
- This will, in turn, facilitate to unlock bootloader, install twrp, install custom ROM and to root your Android device.
- So you have just been able to download OnePlus drivers and install them on your Windows/macOS PC.
- If you have any questions regarding the driver installation, kindly leave a comment below.
- [2022 Updated] Download USB Drivers for Any Android (Samsung/ Motorola /Sony/ LG/ HTC/ ASUS/ Huawei and others): .Here we are sharing all the latest Android USB Drivers for Windows and Mac.