Our online archive extractors allow you to extract and save the content of compressed archives directly from your browser. Our online archive openers are unique: they don’t need to transfer your archives to a remote server in order to extract them, the decompression and extraction is done by the browser itself! Check out the “No data transfers” section below to learn more. The other online archive extractors typically send your archives to a server in order to extract them and then the extracted files are downloaded back to your computer.
This means that in comparison to other archive openers our archive extractors are fast, economical on data transfers, and anonymous (your privacy is totally protected since your archive files are not transferred over the internet).
- You can extract the content of an unlimited amount of archives without having to install any software, without having to sign up, and without having to transfer your files.
What’s The Need For Extracting APK?
The following file extensions are supported: rar, 7z, apk, zip, zipx, tar, bz2, gz, xz, jar, war, cab, bzip2, gzip, tar.bz2, tgz, tar.gz, tar.xz. We hope you enjoy this tool! Apk Extractor is an Android Tools app developed by meher and published on the Google play store. It has gained around 5000000 installs so far, with an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 in the play store.
Apk Extractor requires Android with an OS version of Varies with device. In addition, the app has a content rating of Everyone, from which you can decide if it is suitable to install for family, kids, or adult users. Apk Extractor is an Android app and cannot be installed on Windows PC or MAC directly.
Methods To Extract APK Files On Android, PC
Android Emulator is a software application that enables you to run Android apps and games on a PC by emulating Android OS. There are many free Android emulators available on the internet. However, emulators consume many system resources to emulate an OS and run apps on it.
Methos 1 – Using Apk Extractor
So it is advised that you check the minimum and required system requirements of an Android emulator before you download and install it on your PC.
Below you will find how to install and run Apk Extractor on PC:. Firstly, download and install an Android emulator to your PC. Download Apk Extractor APK to your PC.
Open Apk Extractor APK using the emulator or drag and drop the APK file into the emulator to install the app. If you do not want to download the APK file, you can install Apk Extractor PC by connecting your Google account with the emulator and downloading the app from the play store directly.
If you follow the above steps correctly, you should have the Apk Extractor ready to run on your Windows PC or MAC. In addition, you can check the minimum system requirements of the emulator on the official website before installing it.
This way, you can avoid any system-related technical issues.
Here at the top, you can see Saved path which will show you the exact location where the APKs are saved. You can also set your own custom path if required.
Also Read: How To Test Micro SD Card Speed On Android
Method 2 – From Google Play Store
1. Using this method you can extract APK files directly from the Play Store. Here we are going to use an online tool, Evozi APK Downloader using which can be used on your PC or phone browser.
2. For downloading the APK you will also need to open the Play Store on the web browser. With this method, you can get the APK of any application without installing them.
Now browse the Play Store and go to the desired application and copy the URL for it.
3. After you have copied the link, open the Evozi APK downloader website and paste the URL on the box as shown in the image below.
Then click on the Generate Download Link tab below the box where you pasted the URL.
4. It will take a few seconds or minutes depending on the size of the APK. After that, it will provide you with the details of the app and the link where you can download its APK.
Just tap on Click here to download and that’s it.
1. In this method, we are going to use a website i.e. APKMirror from which you can download APK for any application directly to your PC.
2. Open the website given above and then on the search bar, input the name of the desired app and hit enter.
3. After this, the website will show you the results for your searched keyword and provide you with the list of APKs for that app.
It will provide apps with the latest updates and show the dates as per which you can choose. Simply select the desired APK version that you wish and it will open a new page.
4. From here click on the variant option under the Download box as shown in the image below, which will open the page for downloading.
5. Now in this new page click on DOWNLOAD APK and the job is done.
You can also use this method on your Android browser.
Well, you can also use SHAREit on your Android devices. Technically it will not extract the APK, but with this, you can send APK files for any installed application on one device to another device. Just select the apps that you wish to share and send them. The receiver will receive the APK for them which they can use to install on their device.
Also Read:How To Use AirDroid Offline Or Without Internet
With these methods, you can easily extract APK for the application installed on your Android devices. Or simply download the APK file for the application without having to install them. Easy, isn’t it?