The official AutoCAD mobile app by Autodesk®Take the power of AutoCAD® software wherever you go! The AutoCAD mobile app is a DWG viewing and editing application, with easy-to-use drawing and drafting tools. View, markup, edit, and create DWG files on your smartphone or tablet - anytime, anywhere.
Simplify your client meetings and construction site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.Download the FREE 7-day trial: Enjoy unrestricted access to all premium drawing, drafting and editing tools.Current AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT desktop subscribers: Sign in with your Autodesk account to unlock all premium features for FREE.AutoCAD mobile is accurate, fast, and offers an abundance of features.
- Upload and open 2D DWG drawings and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references (Xrefs) and layers.
- The app works with AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT on your desktop, so you can extend your workflow across platforms.
- Easily access data and DWGs from your desktop, web browser, and mobile device.
- You can even work offline without an internet connection, taking your CAD drawings with you in the field and beyond.An ideal CAD app for architects, engineers, construction professionals, field technicians and contractors.
- Easy to use as a DWG editor and viewer, regardless of CAD experience. Thanks for using AutoCAD! With our latest release, you can now easily import annotations made on paper sheets, pdfs, or images into your drawings using the Import Markup button on the Traces Palette.Thanks!The AutoCAD Team. There are a couple of things that I really need in my daily usage of this app on my iPad Pro.
- Being able to easily draw shapes with set dimensions entered via text entry (I thought that I used to be able to do this), and the ability to draw splines.
- I have to switch back to my Mac in order to accomplish these two tasks and it seems like they should be easy to implement on the iPad.
- Having those two abilities would greatly increase my productivity. Another caveat is that I haven’t been able to select any objects recently with the Apple Pencil 2 - I have to select the object with my finger and then I can adjust the nodes/handles with the pencil from there.
- I still enjoy the program, I just find myself thinking that it could be a lot more useful with a few additions or tweaks.
- We are glad to inform you that our latest iOS release (version 4.4.34) includes keypad, which would allow accurate input.
- While drawing a line or a shape, tap on a value box to access the tool.Be aware that this is not a final version of the feature, as we are working on improving it.
- Please help us make our app better and share your thoughts.
- Whoever designed this app needs to understand that AutoCAD users weren’t born in 2000.
- This app looks very elementary and isn’t the interface most users see on desktop.
Why redesign it when experienced users already have had a palette from many years ago. It should have been more seamless transition from desktop to mobile. One of the key features that I am at a loss for is:Ability to type dimensions for line lengths and the use of standard key commands.
- Point and click is such a waste of time. For any experienced use of Autocad, typing commands from memory is faster than drawing lines.
- Once it compounds, one will know how much longer it takes to make a drawing. Also, I subscribed, but my Apple Pencil doesn’t even work based on the tutorials about freehand and editing dimensions.
- None of that is on the paid version. And zero support. Unfortunate that it’s like any other generic drawing tool and not like the original desktop version, which one would think that is where you would would actually begin the design with and not start from scratch.I will try it out, but it is so slow to even just draw a floor plan.
- I can do it faster on a desktop version. Time is money for AutoCAD users and app developers don’t really think that this isn’t just a hobby app, it’s a working man’s app to make money and every second counts when drawing in AutoCAD because it is used by professionals, not hobbyists.
Thanks for your feedback.We wanted to notify you that in the new version of the app, you need to select a tool, before starting drawing with Apple Pencil.We are currently working on improving Apple Pencil support within the app. We would appreciate it if you could let us know what are the functions that you are looking for when working with Apple Pencil? What function do you need the most?Be aware that this is not a final version of the app, as we are working on improving it.
- Please help us make our app better and share your thoughts at [email protected] I bought an IPad Pro and decided I would purchase AutoCAD mobile.
- Although I am a licensed civil engineer (experienced, i.e. old), I have always had someone to do CAD for me. After the pandemic, I am staying home, so I have started to see if I can do some stuff on my own.
- I started out in the wrong place. Knowing little AutoCAD other than knowing about layers and some commands, I bought this product. It is worthless. They saved on making a HELP section (so easy to do); you’re on your own.
- Searching the internet, I see this is typical for AutoCAD: “we know there are issues with (BLANK) but we are working on it”. I decidedly feel ripped-off. No way to use this program.
- All I want is to search for a location and maybe point to the locations, but I can’t do it. I am sure it is very easy if there were a reference that I could READ.
- The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:. Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish.
- Premium monthly$4.99. Premium annual$49.99.
- Ultimate annual$99.99.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.
While AutoCAD doesn’t have a completely free version of its software, if you follow these instructions, you can get AutoCAD free for 30 days. This is a perfect solution if you need a quick solution for completing a project or have only one or two designs that can be completed in under 30 days.
?Is AutoCAD secure?
The official AutoCAD software from Autodesk is a secure program with no known viruses and malware. You should also be careful to always update to the latest version, which usually includes security patches and updates.
Do not try and download a “cracked AutoCAD” program as it might contain viruses or malware.
?Can AutoCAD convert a PDF file to DWG?
AutoCAD adding a PDFIMPORT button in the 2017 release, which makes converting PDF files to DWG simple. All lines from the PDF will be treated as editable geometry, and the text can be edited as well.Visit AutoCAD Website