The iPhone has become so popular that it is not uncommon to find some Android users seeking to switch from Android to iPhone. But once the decision is made, most users find that it can be quite difficult to move data from Android to iPhone. The main reason why data transfer from Android to iPhone can be difficult is that the platforms use vastly different systems so that an Android app doesn't work on an iPhone.
So, if WhatsApp for Android cannot work on the iPhone, how can you transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
Well, there are several ways you can do, and this article will take a look at some of the most effective solutions. Luckily, there are some ways you can try to help transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone.
2. How to Use Dr.Fone to transfer WhatsApp Messages between iOS and Android
- Do not hesitate to read the following sections now.
- We will also provide a more intuitive way to describe the differences between the two possible ways.
- Most methods will prove difficult since iOS and Android devices are so different.
- But there is a program that can allow you to easily transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone easily with a single click.
- This program is iTransor for WhatsApp and it specializes in the transfer of WhatsApp messages and attachments across Android & iOS devices regardless of the operating system.
- Here are the reasons why you should choose iTransor for WhatsApp:.
- WhatsApp/WhatsApp Business backup, restore, export and transfer for Android and iOS devices are all supported within one program.
- You can transfer WhatsApp from Android to new iPhone directly with few clicks.
- It supports all Android and iOS devices, including the latest Galaxy S20, iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 mini, etc. It is very easy to use and 100% safe. No data will be leaked out. It has already been trusted and recommended by many professional websites. Here's how to use iTransor for WhatsApp to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with free trial version:.
- Install iTransor for WhatsApp on your computer and then launch it. Connect both the Android device and the iPhone to computer using USB cables and select "Transfer WhatsApp between Devices".
- The program will detect both devices and display them on the next screen. Since we are transferring data from Android to iPhone, ensure that the Android device is displayed as the "Source" device and the iPhone as the "Destination" device.
- If this order is incorrect, click on "Switch" to change the order. Click on "Transfer" to begin the transferring process.
- Keep both devices connected to the computer until the process is complete. Your iPhone will reboot and you should be able to see your WhatsApp data on the iPhone then. If WhatsApp has taken too much storage space of your phone, you can simply backup and export the WhatsApp data to computer.
- Later when you would like to check the chat history, just choose to preview or read the WhatsApp data by using the Restore/Export WhatsApp Backup function of the program. Check out the guide >>. If there is already WhatsApp data on the iPhone and you hope to keep it, I have a trick that can help you to merge the old and new WhatsApp chats.
- Learn how to transfer WhatsApp Business from Android to iPhone. Backuptrans is another tool that can help to manage WhatsApp data. With the Backuptrans Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer Tool, you can transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone (iOS 4.2 to 10 supported). To transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, you need to confirm if you would like to use the same WhatsApp account first.
- If do, you have to switch your SIM card to the new iPhone too. Steps to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with Backuptrans are as below:. After installing Backuptrans, launch it, then connect your Android and iPhone to computer with stable USB cables.
- If recognized successfully, there will be a pop-up appear on your Android phone. Click the "Back up my data" button. Go back to your computer, on the software please click "OK" to start the WhatsApp backup process on Android device. Once done, you will be able to see the Android WhatsApp data on computer.
3. Best Alternative to Backuptrans
Part 3: The Best Alternative to BackupTrans: MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer
- If you would like to use the same WhatsApp account on your iPhone, it is the time to move the SIM card to iPhone from Android.
- If not, just skip to step 6. Log into the WhatsApp account on iPhone, then close the WhatsApp app in order to make the program access WhatsApp data on your iPhone.
- On your computer, right click the Android device from the left side, choose Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone.