For Bloomberg keyboard 4 (Starboard) please follow these steps:. Connect the USB directly into PC USB port, a self-powered USB hub, or a self-powered USB KVM switchbox.
Allow Windows to install the appropriate in box drivers. If upgrading from a previous Bloomberg keyboard, restart the Bloomberg application.
Note: Self-powered devices are powered by their own AC adapters.
The keyboard cannot be powered by a bus-powered USB hub or bus-powered USB KVM switchbox.
Bloomberg Terminal users can log in here to submit a request for support, or contactCustomer Support.
|04/07/2022||TeamViewer Meeting 15.28.9|
|04/07/2022||TeamViewer QuickSupport 15.28.9|
|04/07/2022||4k YouTube to MP3 188.8.131.5290|
|04/05/2022||Chrome 100.0.4896.75 update available|
|03/31/2022||New O&O ShutUp10++ 1.9.1427 available for download|
|03/30/2022||Chrome 100.0.4896.60 available|
|03/29/2022||Windows 11 update KB5011563 patch released|
|03/28/2022||Chrome update to version 99.0.4844.84 available|
- Bloomberg clients can download software, including full and upgrade installations, API components, utilities, various fonts and drivers, DCAP and Excel Add-ins.
- Download the software (all files) needed to install and run the Bloomberg Professional service.
- This package may also be used to upgrade all components of an existing Bloomberg Professional service installation.
- File size: 742 MB. File type: .exe.
- Download the Bloomberg Terminal software only.
- This installer does not contain Office Tools which will be downloaded automatically after terminal is up and running.
- File size: 593 MB.
- File type: .exe. Upgrade the Bloomberg Terminal software only.
- This installer will not upgrade other components including Office Tools.
- File size: 578 MB.