Since Rocket League is free to play on Sept, 23, more and more players join the game to have fun. Valid and active codes for Rocket League can make your game more fun.
- Random WWE items
Enter "rlbirthday", "wwedads", or "wrestlemania" as a code to unlock a random WWE item, which include banners and other customization items related to the WWE.Popcorn trail
Enter "popcorn" as a code to unlock a popcorn trail.
This post is meant to give you working Rocket League free item codes. We keep searching it online and verifying every single code. Codes we’re offering here work on any platform, including PC, Xbox One, and PS4. Take good advantage of this code above to get a great 10% off discount instantly when placing an order at PlayStation Store.Play as Sweet Tooth
Rocket League is free to play now, and these codes are used to redeem free Rocket League customization items such as decals, wheels, toppers, banners, antennas, goal explosions etc.Level ranks
These codes still active. [Expired] codes. Launch Rocket League and go to the Main Menu.
Go to EXTRAS and choose REDEEM CODE. Enter code to get the item. Repeat the steps to get all free items. SARPBC – Konami Code (Active). Note: It has been confirmed that new players can no longer unlock the Moai antenna! But you can still enjoy the SARPBC logo and music. Press the code right here. PS4: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, X, O – OPTIONSXBOX: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A – STARTPC: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A – ENTERSwitch: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A – +. More promo codes & hot deals you might be interested in:. Rocket League codes are the best way to get free things in the game.Easy "Drift King" trophy ("Supersonic Fury" DLC)
There’s usually an impressive array of free things on offer, from decals to wheels, rocket boosts and more, plus they're available on any platform. Staying up to date with the latest codes means you don't have to spend as many of your hard-earned credits on seasonal and event cosmetics, taking the free-to-play grind out of the Rocket Pass.Easy "Far, Far Away..." trophy
Psyonix drops these at regular intervals and during special events, though there's been a drought in the past few months. These are always for items to customize your car and can sometimes include whole cosmetic sets.Easy "Hot Shot, Part Two" trophy ("Revenge Of The Battle-Cars" DLC)
Since you normally have to spend credits or money in the Item Shop to get cosmetics, it's a useful way to keep your Rocket Pass points for something else. Psyonix often adds these codes in trailers, but they also randomly drop them during Rocket League eSports events. We’ll keep the list updated with any new Rocket League codes as well. Rocket League isn’t the only free-to-play game with special goods on offer. Genshin Impact issues promo codes each month for Primogems and more, and AFK Arena codes are a good way to get lots of gold and diamonds from the start. Last checked: 1st April 2022. As of April2022, there's still only one active code to bolster your garage. However, we’ll keep this list updated as more (hopefully) roll out onto the pitch. Popcorn - Limited Popcorn rocket boost. These are all of the codes Psyonix has blown for full time on. If you enter something and it comes back invalid, you’ll likely find it on this list.Easy "Ride Or Die" trophy ("Supersonic Fury" DLC)
Bekind - VCR Limited Trooper. Truffleshuffle - Octane Goonies decal. wrestlemania - WWE antenna, wheels, two banners. WWE18 - WWE antenna, wheels, two banners. wwedads - WWE antenna, wheels, two banners. shazam - Octane Shazam decal and wheels.Easy "Ruthless" trophy ("Chaos Run" DLC)
couchpotato - Couch Potato title. rlbirthday - WWE antenna, wheels, two banners. rlnitro - Breakout Nitro Circus decal and antenna.Easy "SARPBC Forever" trophy
SARPBC - SARPBC logo, car, antenna. Open the options tab and choose “Extras.” Enter your code in the “redeem code” text box.Easy "Sky High" trophy ("Utopia Coliseum" DLC)
Once you collect your rewards, you're free to enter another code with no cooldown time.
Start an Exhibition match and hit the ball above the goal line. When the "Aerial Hit" message appears, pause the game and choose "Change Team". Then, score your own goal to get the "Sky High" trophy.Easy "Stocked" trophy
Both winning and losing will award you with an item. Complete 165 games in any mode (including Exhibition against bots) to get all items.
Play an Exhibition match with no bots. Go to the "Mutators" setting, set the game to end with one goal. Keep playing until you have obtained all items to get the "Stocked" trophy.Easy "Survival Of The Fittest" trophy ("Revenge Of The Battle-Cars" DLC)
Start an Exhibition match. Go to the "Mutators" setting, and set the number of goals needed to win to "1". Equip the Shark Fin Topper and select Unfair Bot Match 1 vs 2. Then, score the first goal to get the "Survival Of The Fittest" trophy.Easy "Throwback" trophy ("Revenge Of The Battle-Cars" DLC)
Enter the garage and choose Backfire or Octane. Equip the Accelerato Boost. Start an Exhibition match on Utopia and hit the boost to get the "Throwback" trophy.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Virtuoso (Platinum): Unlock all trophies.
- Stocked (Gold): Collect all items.
- Far, Far Away... (Gold): Drive a total of 500 km.
- Super Victorious (Gold): Win a total of 30 games across any game mode.
- Champion (Gold): Win the Season Championship.
- The Streak (Gold): Win 10 games in a row across any mode.
- Helen's Pride (Silver): Score 6 Goals in a single game.
- Battle-Car Collector (Silver): Unlock all Battle-Cars.
- Drops in the Bucket (Silver): Collect 50 Items.
- Rocketeer (Silver): Complete the regular Season.
- Grease Monkey (Silver): Customize every slot on a single Battle-Car.
- Pitch Veteran (Silver): Play a total of 20 games across any game mode.
- Rider's Block (Silver): Make 20 Saves.
- Break Shot (Silver): Score a goal by hitting your opponent into the ball.
- Turbocharger (Silver): Use your Rocket Boost for a total of 5 minutes.
- Drill Sergeant (Silver): Complete every Practice Drill (any difficulty).
- Minute to Win it (Bronze): With only 60 seconds left, Win a game in which you were tied or trailing.
- Speed Demon (Bronze): Completely fill and then empty your Rocket Boost 10 times in a single match.
- Pick-Me Up (Bronze): Collect 5 Items.
- Wall-Crawler (Bronze): Drive on the dome walls for a total of 5 minutes.
- Team Player (Bronze): Play against every team in a Season.
- SARPBC Forever (Bronze): Play with both classic Battle-Cars.
- Feather in Your Recap (Bronze): Watch a save file in Replay mode.
- Winner (Bronze): Win a total of 5 games across any mode.
- Clean Sheet (Bronze): Win a game without giving up a single Goal.
- Triple Threat (Bronze): Win a 3v3 game.
- Double Up (Bronze): Win a 2v2 game.
- Singles Club (Bronze): Win a 1v1 game.
- Perfect Start (Bronze): Win your first game of the Season.
- Still A Show-Off (Bronze): Score a goal while reversing.
- Know the Drill (Bronze): Complete a Practice Drill.
- Traveler (Bronze): Play in every Rocket League stadium.
- Tinkerer (Bronze): Customize one slot on a single Battle-Car.
- First-Timer (Bronze): Score your first Goal.
- Barras Bravas (Bronze): Play an Online game with a Friend.
- Friendly (Bronze): Play an Exhibition match.
The following trophies require the "Chaos Run" bonus downloadable content:
- My World is Fire (Gold): Equip any Chaos Run item and win a 4v4 Online match.
- Spectacular (Silver): With Grog, Score 10 Goals against Pro-level Bots or higher.
- Savage (Silver): With Ripper, Score 10 Goals against Pro-level Bots or higher.
- Ruthless (Bronze): Make 50 total "Shots on Goal" using Grog or Ripper.
- Psycho-Master Exploder (Bronze): Equip the Mohawk and Demolish 3 opposing Bots in the Wasteland.
The following trophies require the "Revenge Of The Battle-Cars" bonus downloadable content:
- Survival of the Fittest (Gold): Equip the Shark Fin Topper and win an Unfair Bot Match.
- Heartbreaker (Silver): Win a game against All-Star Bots with the Hearts Decal equipped.
- Natural Progression (Silver): Win an Online Match with Scarab or Zippy.
- Throwback (Bronze): Use the Accelerato Boost with an original Battle-Car while playing in a SARPBC-inspired arena.
- Hot Shot, Part Two (Bronze): Win the MVP award using Scarab or Zippy.
The following trophies require the "Supersonic Fury" bonus downloadable content:
- Winning is Winning (Gold): Win a Season Championship using Dominus or Takumi in every game.
- An Inch and 62 Miles (Silver): Drive 100 km with either the Cristiano or Spinner Wheels.
- Ride or Die (Silver): Equip both Dominus and Takumi with a new Decal and Paint Finish, then win a game.
- Don't Look Back (Bronze): Use the Burnout or Nitrous Rocket Boost for a total of 10 minutes.
- Family, Not Friends (Bronze): Play a complete game with both Dominus and Takumi.
- Drift King (Bronze): Perform a 180 powerslide with both the Cristiano and Spinner Wheels.
The following trophies require the "Utopia Coliseum" bonus downloadable content:
- Sky High (Bronze): Score an Aerial Goal.
- All Fours (Bronze): Win a 4v4 game.
- Gladiator (Bronze): Play a game on Utopia Coliseum.