Since Rocket League is free to play on Sept, 23, more and more players join the game to have fun. Valid and active codes for Rocket League can make your game more fun.
- Random WWE items
Enter "rlbirthday", "wwedads", or "wrestlemania" as a code to unlock a random WWE item, which include banners and other customization items related to the WWE.Popcorn trail
Enter "popcorn" as a code to unlock a popcorn trail.
This post is meant to give you working Rocket League free item codes. We keep searching it online and verifying every single code. Codes we’re offering here work on any platform, including PC, Xbox One, and PS4. Take good advantage of this code above to get a great 10% off discount instantly when placing an order at PlayStation Store.Level ranks
Rocket League is free to play now, and these codes are used to redeem free Rocket League customization items such as decals, wheels, toppers, banners, antennas, goal explosions etc.
These codes still active. [Expired] codes. Launch Rocket League and go to the Main Menu. Go to EXTRAS and choose REDEEM CODE. Enter code to get the item.Easy "Hot Shot, Part Two" achievement
Repeat the steps to get all free items. SARPBC – Konami Code (Active). Note: It has been confirmed that new players can no longer unlock the Moai antenna! But you can still enjoy the SARPBC logo and music. Press the code right here. PS4: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, X, O – OPTIONSXBOX: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A – STARTPC: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A – ENTERSwitch: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A – +. More promo codes & hot deals you might be interested in:. One of the best things about Rocket League is how highly customisable the game’s cars are. From goal explosions that send popcorn kernels flying all over the arena to animated black market decals that get everyone going, Rocket League has it all. But did you know you don’t need to splash the cash to nab some flashy cosmetics and you can just use some Rocket League codes?Easy "SARPBC Forever" achievement
Like other free-to-play games, Rocket League hides codes in announcements, trailers, products, and broadcasts, that, if caught, can be used to unlock decals, wheels, banners, antennas, and more.Easy "Sky High" achievement
So if you’re stuck looking at a garage full of rubbish blueprints and an empty wallet, you’ll be glad to know there’s an easier way of getting your hands on limited edition skins. So, here’s everything you need to know about Rocket League codes, including which ones are active, which ones have expired, how to find them, and, more importantly, how to redeem them.
If you spot a weird looking word in a Rocket League trailer, chances are it’s a Rocket League code that’ll grant you a free cosmetic. To save you time scouring through all the latest videos with a fine tooth comb, below are all the Rocket League codes you can use right now.Easy "Stocked" achievement
These Rocket League codes are active and can be used right now:. popcorn: Unlocks the limited edition popcorn rocket boost.
Wondered what you’ve missed out on this month? These are the Rocket League codes this month that have already expired:. rlnitro: Unlocks the Breakout Nitro Circus decal and antenna.Easy "Survival Of The Fittest" achievement
bekind: Unlocks the VCR limited topper. couchpotato: Unlocks Couch Potato player title. rlbirthday: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels. SARPBC: Unlocks the SARPBC logo, song, car, and antenna.Easy "Throwback" achievement
shazam: Unlocks the Shazam decal for the Octane and Shazam wheels. truffleshuffle: Unlocks The Goonies decal for the Octane. wrestlemania: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.Achievements
WWE18: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels. wwedads: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
- Friendly (10 points): Play an Exhibition match.
- First-Timer (10 points): Score your first Goal.
- Know the Drill (10 points): Complete a Practice Drill.
- Tinkerer (10 points): Customize one slot on a single Battle-Car.
- Singles Club (10 points): Win a 1v1 game.
- Double Up (10 points): Win a 2v2 game.
- Triple-Threat (10 points): Win a 3v3 game.
- All Fours (10 points): Win a 4v4 game.
- Pick-Me Up (10 points): Collect 5 Garage Items.
- Feather in Your Recap (15 points): Watch a save file in Replay mode.
- Perfect Start (10 points): Win your first game of the Season.
- Winner (15 points): Win a total of 5 games across any mode.
- Clean Sheet (15 points): Win a game without giving up a single Goal.
- Hot Shot, Part Two (15 points): Win the MVP award using one of the original Battle-Cars.
- Throwback (15 points): Use the Accelerato Boost with an original Battle-Car while playing in a SARPBC-inspired arena.
- Psycho-Master Exploder (15 points): Equip the Mohawk and Demolish 3 opposing Bots in the Wasteland.
- Nice Hat (15 points): With a Topper equipped, score 3 Goals in a single game.
- Wall-Crawler (15 points): Drive on the dome walls for a total of 5 minutes.
- Turbocharger (15 points): Use your Rocket Boost for a total of 5 minutes.
- Traveler (15 points): Play in every Rocket League stadium.
- Grease Monkey (20 points): Customize every slot on a single Battle-Car.
- Minute to Win It (20 points): With only 60 seconds left, Win a game in which you were tied or trailing.
- Pitch Veteran (20 points): Play a total of 20 games across any game mode.
- Helen's Pride (20 points): Score 6 Goals in a single game.
- Still A Show-Off (20 points): Score a goal while reversing.
- Speed Demon (20 points): Completely fill and then empty your Rocket Boost 10 times in a single match.
- Break Shot (20 points): Score a goal by hitting your opponent into the ball.
- Drops in the Bucket (20 points): Collect 50 Items.
- Battle of Heroes (20 points): Win a game against the Armadillo or HogSticker while using the other vehicle.
- Barras Bravas (20 points): Play an Online game with a Friend.
- Super Victorious (25 points): Win a total of 30 games across any game mode.
- SARPBC Forever (25 points): Play a game with every "classic" Battle-Car.
- Team Player (25 points): Play against every team in a Season.
- Rider's Block (25 points): Make 20 Saves.
- The Streak (25 points): Win 10 games in a row across any mode.
- Rocketeer (25 points): Complete the regular Season.
- Drill Sergeant (25 points): Complete every Practice Drill (any difficulty).
- Sky High (25 points): Score an Aerial Goal.
- Survival of the Fittest (50 points): Equip the Shark Fin Topper and win an Unfair Bot Match.
- Heartbreaker (50 points): Win a game against All-Star Bots with the Hearts Decal equipped.
- Champion (50 points): Win the Season Championship.
- Battle-Car Collector (50 points): Unlock all Battle-Cars.
- Far, Far Away... (75 points): Drive a total of 50 km.
- Stocked (75 points): Collect 200 Items.