The game that started the C&C series and introduced the world to GDI, Nod, Kane, Tiberium and Mammoth tanks!
Command & Conquer Download Links
The prequel to C&C that introduced Tesla Coils, Tanya and the alternate history war between the Allies and Soviets. The remake of one of the first RTS games ever made "Dune 2". Featuring the return of spice and sandworms. The sequel to C&C that featured a high tech battle between GDI and Nod as they fight over the ever evolving Tiberium.
The alternate sequel to RA with even more wacky weapons and the introduction of mind control to the series. The expansion pack for Red Alert 2 that introduces Yuri's faction and even more powerful mind control devices.
Fancy something a little different from the original games? Dawn of the Tiberium Age is a stand-alone game that combines Tiberian Dawn and Red Alert, with GDI, Nod, Allies and the Soviets fighting on the same battlefields. Mental Omega is a large free unofficial expansion pack for Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge. Featuring challenging missions as well many new units.
About the Command & Conquer Series
A massive stand-alone total conversion of Tiberian Sun featuring a new story, campaigns and tons of new units. The Allies and the Soviets have rearmed with new weapons of war, each poised to destroy the other.
- Play this newly released Yuri's Revenge Mod.
- Allies, Soviets and Yuri along with GDI and Nod from Tiberian Sun fighting on the same battlefield.
- Introducing Asia and GLA in Yuri's Revenge, with beautiful visuals, unique features, enhanced gameplay, ported and new campaigns.
- Release: 2002 Developer: Westwood Studios.
- Events Command and Conquer: Renegade take place during the First Tiberium War.
- The GSB detachment was in search of the GCD base and was ambushed.
Where to download Command & Conquer for free
Operator Nick "The Ravager" Parker is sent to the rescue, helping to destroy the enemy base with the help of an orbital cannon.
- Here he learns a lot of new information that marked the beginning of the conflict.
- Since the game is a spin-off of the RTS series, the gameplay has undergone significant changes.
- Now it is a full-fledged first and third person shooter.
- The hero needs to destroy enemy soldiers, equipment and buildings.
- They are represented by rank and file foot soldiers, the Black Hand army, and bosses.
Some soldiers are immune to Tiberium or can become invisible. Completing missions, the protagonist has access to not only noisy and powerful weapons, such as the ion cannon beacon, but also a pistol with a silencer for silent murder.