Counter Strike 1.6 - Z-Bot. Z-bots offers different commands including adjusting bot difficulty levels, weapons, controls, numbers, navigation commands, and more.
Play against bots controlled by AI
Download: ZBot - CS Bots. Before You start installing Zbot it might be a good idea to backup your current settings just in case. Either backup your entire cstrike folder or just the file "liblist.gam" (this is where the changes are made). Unzip the entire content of the zip to your Counter-Strike folder.
Should look something like this:. /SteamApps/[email protected]/Counter-Strike/.
You will be asked to replace some files, including liblist.gam. Replace all files. You have now installed Zbot!
- Now just start Counter-Strike, make a New Game.
- Now you will need to add the bots to the game.
- This is done either with the console or by pressing "H".
- Pressing "H" will bring up the command menu.
- If you prefer the console, commands are listed below.
When the first bot joins the. Changing command menu button. By default the command menu is bound to "H". To change this bring up the console and type:. bind "button" "+commandmenu". Causes a bot to be added to the game.
- "bot_add" will add a bot to the team specified by the "bot_join_team" cvar.