Here's everything you need to know
Our official website: crackzsoft.com Lumion Pro 10 Overview Lumion Pro is the world’s fastest 3D rendering software for architects. In seconds, you can visualize CAD models in a video or image with real-life environments and striking artistic flair.
Whether communicating your project to a client, collaborating with your team using realistic visualizations, or making a last-minute design change, Lumion dials up the power to allow fast, stress-free rendering with results sure to make you smile.
With the new LiveSync for ArchiCAD, you can immediately set up a real-time visualization of your ArchiCAD model in Lumion Pro. Change the model’s shape and you’ll see these changes instantly taking place in Lumion’s dynamic, true-to-life environments.
Sync materials and camera views, and enjoy the convenience of an interactive ArchiCAD-Lumion workflow that lets you feel the space as you design. Lumion Pro enables real-time, lifelike visualization with SketchUp and Revit.
Lumion 10.0.1 is released!
By turning on the LiveSync synchronization, it’s like you’re modeling your SketchUp or Revit designs in their real-life settings. No training required, and after just 15 minutes, you can learn to create jaw-dropping images, videos and 360 panoramas with lightning-fast speeds. It is that fast to work with, and that easy to get started! Features of Lumion Pro 10 Styles – Just push the button! Sky Light daylight simulator Soft and fine shadows Hand-drawn outline effect Mass placement for curved shapes 150+ new HD materials New HD objects – pets, cyclists and more Render video in 4K resolution System Requirements and Technical Details Graphics card: GTX 1070 Ti CPU: i7-8700 (x64) System memory: 32 GB (2666 MHz or higher) Power supply: Minimum 650W (80+ gold-rated) OS: 64-bit Windows 10 with all updates installed .
Lumion 10.0.1: Release Notes
Please note that scenes and models saved in 10.0.1 are not backwards compatible with Lumion 9.5 and older versions. Please click on the following link to see how to open projects from older versions of Lumion:. Knowledge Base: Lumion 10.0.1: Everything you need to know. Headlights and rear lights on vehicles are no longer turned off when you leave Select Mode.
The “Click inside the preview window to update” function for the High-quality preview feature now also registers mouse clicks while the camera is moving.
The preview will be calculated once the camera has stopped moving.
1. Changes & Resolved Errors
Link download Lumion Pro 10.0 win64 full cracked for designer
The pool of objects in the Mass Placement Effect is now cleared when you start up Lumion.
It is now possible to recreate the same brightness in the Volumetric Sunlight Effectas in Lumion 9.5 and earlier versions.
When the FX on/off button is turned off while editing a Clip in Movie Mode, the sky now reverts to the sky from Build Mode.
It is now possible to double click on the Landscape in order to move the camera to that position while editing a Clip in Movie Mode.
Mouse clicks are no longer being disabled by OneDrive after opening a file dialog window in Lumion.
This error was caused by a Windows update (KB4522355) which was released on the 24th of October.
Road signs are now placed correctly in the Villa Van Manen example scene.
- The Save button on the 'Welcome to Lumion' screen now shows the time that has elapsed since the current project was saved.
- All versions of Lumion 10.0.1 now have their own, unique Windows icons.
- Setting the mouse to 'left-handed' in the Windows mouse settings, now works as expected again.
- .DWG format:Planar, Box, Spherical and Cylindrical texture mapping are now imported correctly.
- However, please note that AutoCAD uses a non-conventional spherical mapping algorithm, so under some circumstances, faces that are close to the 'poles' of the spherical mapping may be incorrectly mapped after importing the model in Lumion.
- This is a technical constraint.Rotated textures are now correctly displayed in Lumion.'
- ByLayer' materials are now imported correctly.The naming convention for ‘byLayer’ materials has been reverted to the way it worked in Lumion 9.5 and older versions, so that the layer name is used as the material name.Lumion can now import materials, texture placement and colours that are assigned to individual faces.Mesh tesselation was improved and should now be applied along the correct direction.Support for "embedded" texture placement coordinates (UVs) and texture mapping has been implemented for .DWG files from other applications than AutoCAD (e.g.