List and comparison of the top-rated data recovery service provider companies in 2022:.
In the Data Recovery Service category
Data Recovery Service and Software Comparisons
Why Use a Data Recovery Service?
The Best Recovery Services
List of Top Data Recovery Service Providers
Professional data recovery service is the process of recovering inaccessible, lost, corrupted or formatted data from various storage devices such as Hard Disk Drives (HDD), Solid State Drives (SDD), USB Drives, External Hard Drives, mobile phones, etc.
- Real Labs
- We operate REAL clean-room labs across the US and Canada and employ experienced engineers, ensuring exceptional success rates for all types of media.
- No Data, No Charge
- We only charge the recovery fee when we are successful in recovering your lost data - so we always have the same goal as you and will exhaust all methods, no matter how difficult the recovery.
- Industry-Best Capabilities
- Our engineers have the best experience and expertise with the best tools available and many created in-house. We go the extra mile to solve your data loss situation when many competitors don't. In fact, we have recovered data time and again when other well-respected companies have failed.
- Oustanding Customer Experience
- Single drive, RAID, SSD, Tape, NAS, Cell Phone...
1.Ace Data Recovery
There can be multiple reasons for a storage device failure such as:.
What to Look For in Professional Data Recovery Services
Thank Goodness for Secure Data Recovery
Only the storage space where the data was stored is marked as available to store the new data.
Hence, data recovery is possible from such a storage device. The important point is to stop using the drive. It is also possible in case the hard drive is not detecting, inaccessible, or has physical damages.
For maximum recovery, the hard drive must be handled by specially trained professionals in humidity, temperature, and the contaminant-controlled environment – commonly known as a Cleanroom.
For complicated tasks such as physical damages or undetected hard drive, the recovery process is complex and needs specialized equipment and skills.