The infamous FSU plugin is back! And yes, there's finally a Mac version! Glitch is an audio effect plugin for Windows (VST), Mac (VST and AU) and Linux (VST), available in both 32-bit and 64-bit formats. Featuring a new and improved sequencer which can play multiple effects simultaneously, with the ability to trigger unique scenes from every note on your keyboard, Glitch can be as gentle or as brutal as you like.
Add the occasional splash of retrigger or stretcher to single hits within your drum loop, or fill the entire sequencer with random effect blocks for a totally chaotic trip down the digital rabbit hole..
the choice is yours!
Each program consists of 128 scenes that can be triggered via MIDI notes.
- Each scene has its own unique sequencer pattern, timing, and effect settings, allowing you to create tons of unique variations for every moment in your song, all ready to go at the press of a key! Multi-lane sequencer allows many effects to be played simultaneously, to create interesting layered sounds.
- Improved sequencer timing controls to better match your groove and song structure. Intuitive pattern editor with drag'n'drop.
- Draw, erase, resize, split and join blocks with ease. A collection of cheeky little effect modules designed to slice, dice, chop, screw, twist, turn and mangle your sounds into radical new forms.
- Tempo-synced effects can easily be dialled in to precise musical timings such as 16th notes, 8th note triplets, and so on.
Filter, mix, pan and volume controls on each module, to help shape and fine-tune the output.
- Randomize and Mutate functions can be found at almost every level. Mutate a single effect to get slightly different parameter variations, or instantly Randomize everything in the entire scene to create unexpected, chaotic and inspiring results!
- The demo version does not save any program data, and will periodically output some background noise.
- MacOS Catalina and Big Sur compatibility. MacOS Mojave compatibility. OS X Yosemite compatibility.
Cursor visibility bug when alt-tabbing in Cubase for Windows.
- Transport sync improvements. Scenes not always changing correctly in the AU version. Improved load/save times. Shuffler effect added. Extra playback modes added to Tape Stop effect. Tape Stop range extended for longer slow downs.
Reverser range extended.