- Released the same driver software bundled in DDJ-SB.
- Mac OS users don't have to install this driver software. Mac OS standard audio driver will be automatically installed when DDJ-SB is connected to your Mac with a USB cable.
Installation steps (for exe / zip):
1. Save the driver files to your computer.
2. Run the executable or extract the installation files to a location on your disk.
3. Follow the steps displayed by the setup wizard.
4. After installation, restart the computer.
- Before installation, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
About DJ Controller Driver:
If you install this package, your device will be properly recognized by compatible systems, and might even benefit from new features or various bug fixes.
Please note that, even though other operating systems might also be compatible, we do not recommend you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Doing so might cause the installation to crash, which could even render the device unusable.
When it comes to installing the package, the steps should not be much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible; usually, you must make check for compatibility, get the package, run the available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
However, due to the large number of devices out there and the various ways for applying these packages, it would be best if you refer to the installation manual first, to be sure of a successful update.
That being said, click the download button, and apply the present software on your product. Also constantly check with our website to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows XP
Windows XP 64 bit
Windows Vista 64 bit
Windows 7 64 bit
Windows 8 64 bit
- file size:
- 1.3 MB
- Other Drivers & Tools