How to Download and Install VirtualDJ 2022 for Windows
Atomix Productions, developer of the popular VirtualDJ software has released an updated version to its popular DJ mixer, the VirtualDJ 2022. The mixer is still free and has plenty of upgrades to the VirtualDJ 2018. Virtual DJ is the ultimate DJ software, not only can you mix and match your favorite songs, but it can also record both audio and video, broadcast your playlist through your PC, connect with a projector and play karaoke, and burn your mixes to a disc.
REAL-TIME TRACK SEPARATION
- Download it today and start mixing your music how you like it. VirtualDJ 2022 has 4 layouts (Starter, Pro, Essentials, and Performance) and each layout can be customized to your liking.
- The layouts all have different options, with the Pro option having 4-decks instead of the standard 2-decks. With this update, it did more than just update the skins of its console, it also introduced some great new features.
- Event Scheduler: Whether you’re a professional DJ or just DJing your family BBQ, the event scheduler gives you control to preset songs, samples, playlists to play at specific times. Beatport Link: VirtualDJ 2022 is now compatible with Beatport, and by linking your account you’ll be able to access most of the content from Beatport. There were also improvements made on older features, ensuring that VirtualDJ 2022 has everything that a DJ can want or need.
- If you already have VirtualDJ 2018, you’ll be glad to know that all your settings and preferences will be saved when you update to the latest version. Click the DOWNLOAD button to visit the VirtualDJ download page. Choose the PC VERSION. The download will begin automatically. When it’s complete, double click on the file to open the installer.
- Accept the terms in the License Agreement, then click INSTALL. Once the installation is complete, LAUNCH VIRTUALDJ to begin. VirtualDJ will load and you can add in your music and enjoy. If VirtualDJ isn’t the music mixing program you wanted then you’ll be happy to know that uninstalling it is a quick and simple process.
Song mixing always under control
Open the Add or Remove Program tool in Windows. You can open quickly by typing Add or Remove in the Windows search bar.