Download Google Play for Android now from Softonic: 100% safe and virus free. More than 132751 downloads this month. Download Google Play latest versi. Download Google Play Music 8.28.8916-1.V for Android for free, without any viruses, from Uptodown. Try the latest version of Google Play Music 2020 for Android. Download Google App 184.108.40.206.arm for Android for free, without any viruses, from Uptodown. Try the latest version of Google App 2021 for Android.
Welcome to Android game development with the Google Play games services!
The Play Games SDK provides cross-platform Google Play games services that lets you easilyintegrate popular gaming features such as achievements, leaderboards, andSaved Games in your tablet and mobile games.
This training will guide you to install a sample game application for Androidand quickly get started to create your own Android game. The Type-a-NumberChallenge sample app demonstrates how you can integrate achievements andleaderboards into your game.
Before you begin
- Set up your Android development environment. If you are new to developingAndroid applications, seeBuilding Your First App.
- Have an Android device running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higheron-hand for testing.
Step 1: Download the sample app
For this developer guide, you will need to download the Type-a-Number Challenge sampleAndroid application.
To download and set up the sample application in Android Studio:
- Download the Android samples from thesamples download page.
- Import the
android-basic-samplesproject. This project includes
TypeANumberand other Android gamesamples. To do this in Android Studio:
- Click File > Import Project.
- Browse to the directory where you downloaded
android-basic-sampleson your developmentmachine. Select the file
android-basic-samples/build.gradleand click OK.
- In the
AndroidManifest.xmland change the package name from
com.google.example.games.tancto a different package name of your own. The new package name mustnot start with
Step 2: Set up the game in the Google Play Console
The Google Play Console is where you manage Google Play games services for your game, andconfigure metadata for authorizing and authenticating your game.
To set up the sample game in the Google Play Console:
- Point your web browser to theGoogle Play Console, andsign in. If you haven't registered for the Google Play Console before, you will be prompted to do so.
- Follow these instruction toadd your game to the Google Play Console.
- When asked if you use Google APIs in your app, select I don’t use any Google APIs in my game yet.
- For the purpose of this developer guide, you can fill up the form with your owngame details. For convenience, you can use the placeholder icons and screenshotsprovided in the Downloads page.
- Follow these instructions togenerate an OAuth 2.0 client IDfor your Android app.
- When linking your Android app, make sure to specify the exact packagename you used previously when renaming sample package.
- You can use the Generate Signed APK Wizard in Android Studio togenerate a new keystore and signed certificate if you don’t have one already. To learn how torun the Generate Signed APK Wizard, seeSigning Your App in Android Studio.
- Make sure to record the following information for later:
- Your application ID: This is a stringconsisting only of digits (typically 12 or more), at the beginning of your client ID.
- Your signing certificate: Note which certificate you used when setting upyour API access (the certificate whose SHA1 fingerprint you provided). Youshould use the same certificate to sign your app when testing or releasing yourapp.
- Configure achievements for Type-a-Number Challenge:
- Select the Achievements tab in the Google Play Console.
- Add the following sample achievements:
Name Description Special Instructions Prime Get a score that's a prime number. None Humble Request a score of 0. None Don't get cocky, kid Request a score of 9999 in either mode. None OMG U R TEH UBER LEET! Receive a score of 1337. Make this a hidden achievement. Bored Play the game 10 times. Make this an an incremental achievement with 10 steps to unlock. Really Really Bored Play the game 100 times. Make this an an incremental achievement with 100 steps to unlock.
- Record the IDs (long alphanumeric strings) for each achievement that youcreated.
- Configure achievements that are appropriate for your game. To learn more,see the concepts behind achievementsand how to implement achievements in Android.
- Configure the leaderboards for Type-a-Number Challenge:
- Select the Leaderboards tab in the Google Play Console.
- Add two sample leaderboards: one named “Easy High Scores” and anothernamed “Hard High Scores”. Both leaderboards should use Integer score formattingwith 0 decimal places, and an ordering type of Larger is better.
- Record the IDs (long alphanumeric strings) for each leaderboard you created.
- Configure leaderboards that are appropriate for your game. To learn more,see the concepts behind leaderboards andhow to implement leaderboards in Android.
- Add test accounts for your game.This step is needed only for apps that have not yet been published inthe Google Play Console. Before the app is published, only the test accounts listedin the Google Play Console can log in. However, once an application is published,everyone is allowed to log in.
ConnectionResult.SIGN_IN_REQUIREDreturn code. If you attempt to launch
ConnectionResult.startResolutionForResult(),you'll get back
Step 3: Modify your code
To run the game, you need to configure the application ID as a resource in yourAndroid project. You will also need to add games metadata in the
res/values/ids.xmland replace the placeholder IDs. If you arecreating an Android game from scratch, you will need to create this file first.
- Specify your application ID in the
- Specify each achievement ID that you created earlier in the corresponding
- Specify each leaderboard ID that you created earlier in the corresponding
- Specify your application ID in the
AndroidManifest.xmland enter your package name in the
packageattribute of the <
manifest> element. If you are creating an Android game fromscratch, make sure that you also add the following code inside the <
Step 4: Test your game
To ensure that Google Play games services are functioning correctly in your game, test theapplication before you publish it on Google Play.Note: It's recommended that you test on a physical Android device. However, ifyou do not have a physical device, you can test against theAndroid Emulator. To do so, download theemulator system image that includes theGoogle Play Services, under Android 4.2.2, from theSDK Manager.
To run your game on your physical test device:
- Verify that you have set up the test account that you are using to log into the app (as described in Step 2).
- Export an APK and sign it with the same certificate that you used to set upthe project in Google Play Console. To export a signed APK in Android Studio, clickBuild > Generate Signed APK.
- Install the signed APK on your physical test device by using the
adbtool.To learn how to install an application, seeRunning on a Device.
All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
Google announced “play as you download” on Android 12 devices so players can hop into mobile games and begin playing during a download. And it also said Google Play now reaches more than 2.5 billion gamers.
It’s all about reducing the friction for players when it comes to playing mobile games — a topic that I recently wrote about in a DeanBeat column.
Google’s Google Play division made the announcement during the Google for Games Summit keynote today, which would have normally taken place during the Game Developers Conference in March. But the pandemic changed the plans, and Google broke it off from the online-only GDC that takes place next week.
Game companies such as Utomik have done progressive downloads for the PC for a while, but Google’s move will enable the capability for many more mobile game players.
Google Play Store App Free Download For Android Mobile Apk
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.