- Before you begin
Apple introduced iOS 14 in an online event called WWDC 20 held earlier this year.
- WWDC is basically Apple’s developer conference where they introduce upcoming software updates and changes to the developer community.
- Apple released the developer builds of latest iOS 14, iPadOS 14, watchOS, tvOS, and macOS Big Sur right after the event.
- Today, the smartphone manufacturer released official stable builds of iOS 14, iPadOS 14, and tvOS 14 for a whopping 22 devices including iPhones, iPads, iPods, and Apple TVs.
- So download and install iOS 14 and iPad OS 14 IPSW restore files for all iPhones, iPads, iPods, and even Apple TVs here.
Here we have listed the full stock IPSW image files for download.
- IPSW is the file format used by Apple devices to install iOS and iPadOS firmware onto iPhones and iPads using their proprietary software called iTunes. Just like factory images for Android devices.
- Using IPSW files, you can restore the stock firmware onto Apple devices. Here are the latest iOS 14 based IPSW restore files for downloads. You can use iTunes on macOS and Windows to flash IPSW file format for iOS firmware.
- The iOS 14 OTA update has already started rolling out from 10am PST (1pm EDT) on September 16, 2020. However, for some reason if your device didn’t get the official software update yet, you can download the IPSW images and flash it onto your iPhone and iPad.
- There could be several reasons why you wouldn’t receive an OTA update. As it could be a phased rollout, it may not have reached your device just yet. If you Jailbreak your iPhone or iPad, you can also use IPSW to restore any Apple device. Checkout the complete changelog and features of iOS 14 here or directly jump to the downloads section below.
- Microsoft Office products. If you just purchased a new device that includes Office 365, we recommend redeeming (installing) Office before upgrading to Windows 10. To redeem your copy of Office, please see Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal, or University on your PC. For more information, check How to upgrade to Windows 10 on new devices that include Office 365.
If you have Office 2010 or earlier and choose to perform a clean install of Windows 10, you will need to locate your Office product key. For tips on locating your product key, check Find your Office 2010 product key or Enter the product key for your Office 2007 program.
Comments are closed.