Warning! Protect Yourself With Surfshark VPN
This guide will show how to install Oreo TV APK on Firestick/Fire TV and review channels, favorites, and much more. Oreo TV is a free live TV app that provides hundreds of channels and VOD options mostly in SD quality. This app is popular among cord-cutters who jailbreak their Firesticks to access 3rd party apps like Oreo TV. These channel categories include news, sports, shows, movies, international, music, science, and much more! This IPTV app can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For these reasons and more, you can find this app within our list of Best Free IPTV Apps. For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet. IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV apps/services. Check out the link below for more information.
Add Channels to Favorites
How to install Oreo TV APK on FireStick
|Compatible with||Android 5.0+|
Mind Privacy & Security
There are thousands of IPTV apps and services and Oreo TV is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional cable packages. Because this Live TV app is free to use, you will experience buffering and have a limited channel selection. If you are looking for a paid service with more channels and VOD options, check out our updated list of IPTV services below.
Below you find information on this free IPTV app including how to install, channels, categories, settings, and more. Table of Contents. Popular sports channels and some PPV. Thousands of channels mostly in SD quality. Major news channels.
- International channels. Compatible with Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices. Easy to install APK on Downloader. US, UK, and Canada channels. Favorites manager. Settings configuration. Your online activity is actively tracked by your Internet Service Provider, IPTV devs, and government through your identifying IP address.
- Stream anonymously by using Surfshark VPN. Surfshark will encrypt your connection to the Internet and mask your IP address so you will remain 100% anonymous. Surfshark backs their service with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Surfshark allows you to use your account on unlimited Internet-connected devices. As mentioned previously, Oreo TV offers thousands of live channels that are 100% free to stream on any device. These channels come in a variety of categories such as USA, UK, sports, kids, entertainment, news, science, international, and much more.
- This IPTV app even has options for major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services. This app contains thousands of live channels and VOD options in numerous categories.
- There are also several settings configurations within this free IPTV app. Oreo TV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
- Unfortunately, this IPTV app does not provide an M3U URL like other IPTV services. So we can’t use this app with IPTV Players like IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, IPTV Extreme, and others.
- To install Oreo TV you must first install Downloader on your device. Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that. After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Oreo TV APK on Firestick.
- This app can also be found within various FileLinked stores. Launch the Downloader app. Click Browser on the left menu. Enter the following URL – https://techbigs.com/oreo-tv-34.html and click Go. NOTE: Disregard the URL in the image below. This is the official source of this app. Scroll down and click Download Now.
How to use Oreo TV APK on FireStick
Oreo TV – Figure Out The Best Way For Relaxation
Scroll down and click the latest APK file. Next scroll down again and click Download. Wait for the app to download. Click Delete again. Launch the IPTV app. You have finished installing Oreo TV APK on your Firestick! IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
One of the best features within Oreo TV APK is the ability to add channels to Favorites.
- Some Live TV apps don’t have this feature. Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this IPTV app. Select any channel and click the OK button on your remote.
- When the channel begins to play, click the heart icon. You will notice a message that says “channel added to favorites.”. Return back to the home screen and select Favourites from the main menu.
- Your selected channel is now located within your favorites. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, click the channel and click Yes for clearing favorites.
- You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV app. For more information on the service, refer to the video below. For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
What Outstanding Features To Look For?
Overall, Oreo TV is a great free IPTV app that streams thousands of free channels and VOD options. Oreo TV is a free IPTV app that provides thousands of live channels and VOD options.
- Oreo TV has thousands of channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
- This IPTV app is 100% free to use on any streaming device. This IPTV app is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system.
- This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device. Did you know that you can install Oreo TV APK on Firestick?
- The Oreo TV app lets you stream hundreds of local and foreign channels for free. It also offers a considerable collection of movies and won’t occupy much space on your Firestick either.
- In this article, we’ll look at how to install Oreo TV APK on Firestick. We have included a detailed, step-by-step guide using which you can enable third-party apps installation on your Firestick, sideload the APK using Downloader, and stream your favorite channels.
Features of Oreo TV APK for FireStick
Follow these steps to download and install Oreo TV APK on your Firestick:. Firstly, download the Downloader app on your device. If you’re using Firestick, download the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store.
- Android users can download this app from the Google Play Store.
- Next thing you need to do is to enable ‘Apps from Unknown Sources‘.
- You can find this option in the Settings of your device. Now launch the Downloader app.
- A notification will pop up from the bottom of the screen asking you to ‘Allow Downloader access to the …’.
- A Quick Start Guide will appear. Select the Browser tab (please see screenshot). Click on the Search bar and type this URL: https://vpnch.ec/k/oreo.
- Click the download link. Android TV users must ensure that they have the Downloader browser plugin installed on their device.
- The same is the case with Chromecast users with Google TV. Click on StartDownloading.
- Be patient while the Downloader app downloads the required files. Once the download is complete, you’ll see a pop-up window titled “Oreo TV.”Scroll to the bottom right corner.