IBM® SPSS® Statistics is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics.
How do I install SPSS software on my laptop?
- Organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast and plan to validate assumptions and drive accurate conclusions.PDF versions of the installation instructions and manuals are also available on theIBM SPSS Statistics 21 Documentation page.
- To download a product, go to the IBM Passport Advantage® Web Site and then:.
- Do one of the following: If you are a returning customer, sign in.
- If you are a new customer, register.
- If the Software download & media access window appears, click I agree.
- In the Find downloads & media window, click Download finder.
- Under Download finder, select the download you want, and click Continue.
- Under Select criteria, select a language and one or more platforms.
- Under Download options, select the options you want, and click Continue.
- Under Review “Current version” downloads, expand Current version and under Description, select the download you want, expand it and select the items you want.
- If applicable, under Select optional downloads, expand and select the items you want.
- Under Review downloading specifics, update the Download method or the Download location, if you want, and then click I agree, and click Download now.
- In the Initial Setup dialog, change the Default download location, if you want.
- If you are prompted, click OK to create the directory where you want the downloaded items to be stored.
- Click OK to begin the download.
- Use the plus sign icon to expand the files in the download of your choice in order to avoid downloading unnecessary files.
- When the download has finished, Download complete appears in the Download Director dialog.
- The required and optional parts for each product are listed and described in detail.
- There is an option to download each licensed eAssembly.
- Trial version
Each eAssembly contains all of the required and optional downloads needed for a particular product and platform combination.
Downloading and assembling the product.
For the Desktop and Developer versions, the installation instructions are included in the IBM SPSS Statistics Desktop/Developer Installation Documentation 21.0 Multilingual (CI9W9ML) eImage.
If you select this eAssembly in Passport Advantage, a zip archive named SPSS_Statistics_21_DocInstall.zip will be included in the download directory.
For the Server version, the installation instructions are included in the IBM SPSS Statistics Server Documentation 21.0 English eImage CI9TWEN.
If you select this eImage in Passport Advantage, a zip archive named SPSS_Statistics_21_Doc_en.zip will be included in the download directory.
For assistance with all questions on generating and accessing authorization codes, including how to enable additional add-on modules that you purchase, go to:.
Any customer with an active support contract can seek activation assistance by logging a support request online or by phone via links available at www.ibm.com/planetwide.
You can download entire eAssemblies or individual eImages. The eAssemblies contain all required and optional eImages for each download package.
This section lists the eAssemblies.
The complete list of eAssemblies and associated eImages is provided below.
IBM SPSS Statistics 21.0 Desktop.
Windows: CRJJ5ML. Mac OS: CRJJ6ML.
For Windows, there are 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the product eImage.
You only need the one that is appropriate for your computer.
IBM SPSS Statistics 21 Desktop Academic version.