VSDC is a powerful video editor, perfect for those who want to take their skills to the next level without spending a fortune. VSDC comes with a voice recorder, a video capture, and a screen capture on board. Please note: to utilize the video capture and the screen capture tools, Windows 10 S users should manually download the MPEG4 codec to their PC.VSDC brings an extensive toolset for tasks of any complexity.
Need a quick fix? Use the basics to enhance your footage: cut, crop, or rotate it; add background music and titles, apply color correction filters and LUTs.
Looking to practice advanced post-production techniques? There is a large set of pro-level features including motion tracking, video masking, transitions, AI-powered effects, powerful Chroma Key, and 360° video editing. VSDC will open footage of any format, no matter which device you used to record it.
It’s officially recommended by the GoPro team and will work perfectly for action camera owners, drone racers, gamers, and YouTubers. When you’re done editing, you can upload videos directly to YouTube or save them to your PC. Planning to upload your video to social media later? Then use pre-configured export profiles for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Vimeo, and VSDC will save your movie in the size and format required by these platforms.VSDC is available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Portugese, and Russian.
Does it work offline? Yes, the application works offline. You don’t need the Internet connection to record your screen and save the video. Can I record video games? VSDC is perfect for game recording. You can record 2D & 3D games and save videos in 4K UHD quality with the framerate up to 480fps.
If you’re using a gaming console, you can screen record an HDMI video output. Can I connect a webcam? Yes, you can record videos from a web camera while capturing a desktop screen.
|App Name:||VSDC Free Video Editor|
|Version:||VSDC Free Video Editor 220.127.116.11 (64-bit) LATEST|
|Updated:||February, 20th 2020|
|File Size:||76.49 MB|
|File Type:||EXE file|
|Requirement:||PC/laptop/tablet running Windows|
(Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64)
More so, you can connect several audio and video recording devices and use them simultaneously. What are the output formats of the recorded videos and screenshots?
The output format for videos is MP4; the output formats for images are PNG, JPEG and BMP.
- Are there any limitations in the free version?
- No, there are no limitations in the free version of the screen recorder.
- All the current features are free.
- In the future, we’re planning to release premium features for advanced game recording, however, we’ll make an announcement once it happens.
How-Tos for learning Screen Recorder
Is VSDC Screen Recorder safe to download? Yes, VSDC Screen Recorder is safe to download. When releasing new versions of our products, we scan them with all major anti-virus tools to ensure our distributive files are clean and secure.
Recording sound from various external devices. You can record sound and voice from various devices supported by the operating system, such as a microphone (for sound recording) or line in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Support of drawing during video capture. During video capture, you can switch to the drawing mode at any time and use a pencil to mark an area of the captured video that can be used for creating a tutorial.
How do I use VSDC Screen Recorder? If you're lost, we have a handy tutorial on how to use our Screen Recorder that'll help you get started.
- How can I crop my screen recording? You can either select a custom screen capturing frame or crop a screen recording afterwards.
- Can I record my screen and my webcam simultaneously?
- VSDC allows you to easily record your webcam and your screen at the same time.
- Can I record video from external devices to my PC via HDMI?
- All you need is a video capture card and an HDMI cable.
- Learn how to do it, step by step. Can I record videos from YouTube? Yes, as long as you’re following the rules.
Read our brief guide to recording YouTube videos (ethically). Can I record gameplays? Yes, whether you're playing on PC or a gaming console, you can record gameplays in high quality. Check out our tutorials for recording Minecraft and World of Tanks as examples.
VSDC Video Editor is a powerful video editor and converter that can be used without any limitations. With the help of its comprehensive functions, videos, audio and images can be captured and modified with effects. It is a combination of multiple beneficial tools such as desktop recorder, video capture, video converter, video stabilizer, disc burner and YouTube uploader.
Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8. It enables you to perform tasks in separate projects and apply advanced effects to finalize movies.
- The completed video or audio projects can be shared on social media accounts with a single click.
- This remains a non-linear editing software that can be used for free.
- The software is specially designed for editing audio and digital video files in a plethora of styles.
- This includes ultra-high-definition and high-definition resolutions that provide expert post manufacturing impacts.
- The software can help to capture video from burn discs, record voice and screen.
- One amazing thing about the VSDC Video Editor is that it has the capability to give an output in 4k resolution.
- The software can save files to a gamut of supported styles and publish on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook.
- Users have the opportunity to apply filters to other visual effects and as well as videos with this software.
- It is one of the best DVD burning tools that you can always rely on, time and again.
- The editing from this program is done in a non-linear method.
- The amazing truth is that VSDC Video Editor remains a catalogue of visual impacts.
- VSDC Video Editor enables you to create slideshow of images.
- The project can be created by specifying title, author, publisher, date, copyright, description, resolution, dimensions, framerate, frequency, channels, background color and opacity.
- You can add numerous images or videos with formats of avi, dat, mpe, asf, wmv, rm, mov, qt, mpg, bmp, jpg, gif, ras, pnm, mvv, dib, jpc and many more.
- You can also apply varying effects and transitions on each image and video clip to enhance quality of slideshow.
- The software contains a video recording tool through which video and audio can be recorded from different sources.
- You can use webcam or external camera to capture video while audio source can be chosen from internal microphone, MSVAD Wave or external recording device.
- manage input level and balance to get video in high quality. Moreover, other settings can also be modified including video format, audio format and destination path.
- After being satisfied with the chosen settings, you can start recording and can view information of recorded files.
- VSDC Video Editor comes equipped with a screen recorder through which you can record live activities carried out on system screen.
Why Use VSDC Video Editor
- You can either capture full desktop screen or any connected monitor where system activities are displayed.
- Cursor and overlay can be enabled as needed. You can add system sounds or your own voice to demonstrate the purpose of video.
- Audio input mixer lets you apply audio effects and equalize quality.
- Hotkeys can be specified to quickly perform the tasks. Its Editor menu has many video and audio effects through which the captured videos can be edited.
Using file sequence wizard, the sequence of imported or captured content can be adjusted and transitions can be applied.
- Moreover, you can apply quick styles, Instagram styles, adjustments, filters, transformations, transparency, special FX and transitions.
- Available audio effects include categories of amplitude, delay, filters, time stretch, pitch shift and special effects.
- It is a suitable choice for beginners and professionals who wish to convert their short video clips and images into full length movies.
- The files can be easily uploaded to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Vimeo and can be converted to various formats compatible with different devices.
- We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.
Get superb and impressive experience using this VSDC Free Video Editor application developed by Flash-Integro LLC.. VSDC Free Video Editor nowadays are already getting better each time.
If you have some questions related to this app, feel free to leave your queries in the comment section. Or you can share with us your experience when using this VSDC Free Video Editor on your Windows 10 PC. And if you know other people who want to experience VSDC Free Video Editor for Windows PC, you can share this article to help them. Enjoy using VSDC Free Video Editor for Windows PC.
Find other interesting articles that will help you how to download Aegisub for Windows 10 PC, install XMedia Recode for Windows 10, Macgo Player review, or about best VLC alternative apps for Windows 10.
Q: What is VSDC Free Video Editor for PC?
A: For more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page.
Q: Is VSDC Free Video Editor free? If not, how much does it price to download this app?
A: Absolutely no cost! You can download this app from official websites for free by this website—any extra details about the license you can found on the owner’s websites.
Q: How do I access the free VSDC Free Video Editor download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free VSDC Free Video Editor download button in the above of this page. Clicking the download button will start the installer to download VSDC Free Video Editor free for a PC/laptop.
Q: Is this VSDC Free Video Editor will typically run on any Windows?
A: Yes! The VSDC Free Video Editor for PC will typically work on most recent Windows operating systems, including Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64.
Q: What’s the difference between 64-bit and 32-bit versions of VSDC Free Video Editor?
A: The VSDC Free Video Editor 64-bit version was specially designed for 64-bit Windows Operating Systems and performed much better on those. The VSDC Free Video Editor 32-bit version was initially intended for 32-bit Windows Operating Systems, but it can also run on 64-bit Windows Operating Systems.
Q: What’s the importance of downloading the latest version of VSDC Free Video Editor?
A: We recommend downloading the latest version of VSDC Free Video Editor because it has the most recent updates, which improves the quality of the application.
VSDC Free Video Editor is an application that builds by Flash-Integro LLC.. All trademarks, product names, company names, and logos mentioned here are their respective owners’ property. This site (autotechint.com) is not affiliated with them directly. All information about applications, programs, or games on this website has been found in open sources on the Internet.
We don’t host or store VSDC Free Video Editor on our servers. Downloads are done through the Official Site. We are firmly against piracy, and we do not support any sign of piracy. If you think that the application you own the copyrights is listed on our website and want to remove it, please contact us.
We are always compliant with DMCA regulations and respect the application owners. We are happy to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request page below.