Dzongkha Keyboard. by Dzongkha Development Commission.
Total downloads:1,702 (2 last week). Latest version:22.214.171.124. Report incorrect info. The 126.96.36.199 version of Dzongkha Keyboard is provided as a free download on our website. The actual developer of the free software is Dzongkha Development Commission. This PC program can be installed on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. The most popular version of the program 1.0. Our antivirus analysis shows that this download is safe. The program lies within Education Tools, more precisely Languages.
From the developer:. The Dzongkha Keyboard layout was designed and approved by both the DDC and DIT and was originally implemented as part of the DDC Dzongkha Computing Project. Once installed, the keyboard must be assigned to one of the languages supported by Windows XP.
Since Windows XP does not officially support Dzongkha we must assingn the Dzongkha keyboard to another language.
- You may want to check out more software, such as Dzongkha, Khmer Keyboards or Auto Keyboard, which might be related to Dzongkha Keyboard.
- The PDF version of the manual is downloadable from the end of this instruction page.
- Microsoft added the Dzongkha keyboard Layout and the dz-BT Locale in their latest OS Windows 10, which was launched on 29th July, 2015.
The official Dzongkha keyboard layout and the dz-BT were provided to the Microsoft by the Dzongkha Development Commission.
- The users will no more have to install the Dzongkha keyboard and the locale separately as in earlier versions of Windows,.
- The users will now be able to add Dzongkha as a language with official Dzongkha keyboard.
- Text typed in Dzongkha will now be tagged as Dzongkha text unlike as ‘Tibetan’ in Windows 7 and 8 and as ‘Icelandic’ in Windows XP.
- With dz-BT locale included, the users now will be able to change the formats of date, time, numbers and currency.
- How to add the Dzongkha language and Dzongkha keyboard.
- Before upgrading to Windows 10, uninstall whatever Dzongkha keyboard that you have installed before, if any, and follow the following steps to add Dzongkha keyboard on your computer.
- Click on the Windows start menu and then click on the Settings.
In the Settings page, click on Time & language section/icon. Once you are in Time and Language page, click on Region & language menu. You can select Bhutan as the country from the dropdown. Next click on + button to add a language. Scroll through the list and click on the Dzongkha. Next click on Options button to enable the Dzongkha keyboard. Click on + button to add a keyboard and click on Dzongkha from the list.
With this you will have Dzongkha keyboard set for Dzongkha input. If you do more works in Dzongkha than English, you may set the Dzongkha keyboard as default by clicking on Set as default.