EaseUS Partition Master
An all-in-one partition solution and disk management software.
- It allows you to extend partition (especially for system drive), manages disk space easily, settles low disk space problems on MBR and GPT disk.
- Enhanced smart partition resizing.
- Added Automatic conversion of GPT function.
- Extend NTFS system partition without rebooting to maximize PC performance.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk and convert FAT to NTFS file system.
Convert primary partition to logical partition and vice versa.
- Safely merge two adjacent partitions into a bigger one without data loss.
- Convert a primary volume to logical to create a fifth volume on a disk with 4 existed primary volumes.
- Linux partition management. Easily delete, create, format, recover EXT2, EXT3 partition, etc.
What does EaseUS Partition Master do?
Create WinPE rescue disk for booting sickly computer.
- Speed up your computer by defragmentation.
- Support all hardware. RAID, removable storage device, hard disk, GPT disk and FAT, NTFS, EXT2, EXT3 file system.
- Work on both BIOS-based and UEFI-based hardware.
- Convert MBR to GPT disk, and convert GPT to MBR disk without data loss.
- EaseUS Partition Master 16.8 Full Version Rar (68.6 MB) | Mirror.
EaseUS Partition Master 16.8 WinPE Rar (534.7 MB) | Mirror.
- EaseUS Partition Master Home is a freeware that lets you manage disks and partitions on your Microsoft Windows PC computer or laptop.
- The application is filled with features that let you create, clone, convert, delete, merge, format, recover, resize, and transfer disk partitions.
Is EaseUS Partition Master legit?
The EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition is available for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP operating systems.
- EaseUS Partition Manager is offered as a free download.
- The paid version gives you a free trial period that delivers additional utilities: migrate OS to SSD, partition recovery, etc.
- Free tech support from a technician is included.
- Both the free and premium applications are safe and advertisement-free.
- The partition tool lets you optimise your Windows system by organising partitions to create disk space.
The performance of your OS will be improved when you increase your disk capacity with the software that supports various file systems: EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and ReFS.
- You can convert disks and partitions to different formats.
- Logical and primary partitions can be changed back and forth.
- MBR and GPT disks can be converted from one type to the other: convert MBR to GPT, or GPT to MBR.
- You can transform a FAT partition to NTFS.