EasyWorship 7:Download ZIP, Codecs and Viewers, PDF Manual,
Previous Build: EasyWorship build 22.214.171.124 --- EasyWorship build 126.96.36.199
*EasyWorship 7 requires a special video decoder for DVD playback and PowerPoint or PowerPoint viewer for PowerPoint support.
See Codecs and Viewers for more information.
- Fixed issue where registration screen would not show on launch for demo users
- Fixed issue on AMD Ryzen where slide thumbnails would not build
- Fixed Registration screen crashes when clicking Complete Login during startup
- Fixed issue that may cause PowerPoint to flicker when closing EasyWorship while running PowerPoint
- Fixed issue with PowerPoint not working after uninstalling previous versions and re-installing newer versions of PowerPoint
- Fixed issue that could cause instability with DVD drive
- Fixed issue where certain MSHTML components would not refresh in integrated store
- Fixed issue with some video cards not running 32bit version of PowerPoint correctly in 64bit environments
- Alternate Output
- Contiguous View
- Element Rotation
- Added ability to open file location for media resources from context menu
- Added ability to show context menu from right click within schedule selector
- Adjusted hot keys for schedule and slide navigation
- Added reflection blur to elements within Editor
- Default themes within resources are now denoted by checkmark within context menu
- Added ability to duplicate slides within context menu of schedule selector
- Creating new presentations from schedule now opens editor by default
- Editor now uses Apply/OK/Cancel for saving and closing
- Upgraded NDI dlls to version 4.6.3
- Changed CTRL and ALT function within editor to match Photoshop/Keynote when resizing elements
- Add Song/Presentation toolbar button now navigates to newly created resource
- Removal of static alerts is no longer dependent on alert scroll speed
- Options window now saves its last size on close
- Fixed issue where going from PowerPoint to PowerPoint presentations would flash the desktop
- Fixed grammatical error in song Lord's Prayer of Demo Database
- Fixed grammatical error in song A Mighty Fortress Is Our God of Demo Database
- Fixed text scaling issue between Application/Output monitors when DPI wasn't the same
- Fixed issue where schedule files over 4 GB would corrupt
- Fixed issue of opening schedules with internal save/open structure failure
- Fixed issue with Unicode characters within JSON data
- Fixed issue where Preview Window thumbnail would not scale correctly with a small custom output size
- Fixed issue where PowerPoint would send black through NDI with Nvidia switchable graphics cards
- Fixed issue where list-level text > 0 in content would not use master font
- Fixed issue with font size too small in Schedule Details report
- Fixed issue where Preview Output within Options screen would cause an access violation
- Fixed issue where feed settings would not be available in Feed Editor
- Fixed issue of incorrectly needing to create an empty database after using Profile Transfer Tool
- Fixed issue where license changed would not take effect until application restart
- Updated remote GoTo Slide Start functionality to reset the slide's playback state to 0:00 mark
- Fixed miscellaneous lock-ups
- Dark Theme
- Slide look and color
- Alpha Layer video support
- FoldBack multi line Next Line item
- Copyright can now be visible only on first displayed slide
- NDI live output support.
- NDI capture feed support
- Added undo and redo to editor.
- EasyWorship Android & iOS remote app (Available in your app store)
- Support for Abelton Live and other MIDI input devices. Available to subscribers only
- Fixed an issue where remote control port is already in use.
- Fixed an issue with unnecessary GPU usage.
- Fixed an issue with PowerPoint engine causing a dead lock situation locking up EasyWorship.
- Fixed an issue with shape engine causing a dead lock situation locking up EasyWorship.
- Fixed an issue with the text engine causing a dead lock situation locking up EasyWorship.
- Fixed: Issue with MIDI playback quality.
- Fixed: Issue with PowerPoint integration that could crash EasyWorship and Explorer.exe.
- Added: Extended addressable memory from 2GB to 4GB on 64-bit systems (2GB to 3GB on 32-bit)
- Added: NDI version 4 support
- Added: Ability to arrange elements using right-click menu in Editor
- Added: Ability to clone elements in the editor using the "Ctrl" key while dragging
- Added: Scrub progress on interactive backgrounds
- Improved: Precision of text alignment
- Changed: Moved WMV decoding from DirectShow to FFmpeg
- Changed: "Shift" drag to "Alt" drag to temporarily turn off alignment snapping
- Changed: Default to FFmpeg for all allowable video playback
- Removed: Ability to create an outer or inner border on an element
- Fixed: Crash when performing undo add media in songs or presentations editor of masters
- Fixed: Next Schedule and Previous Schedule in MIDI not working
- Fixed: Text rendering issue with some fonts
- Fixed: Issue with application not maximizing on startup even though the last close state was maximized
- Fixed: Pasting text with embedded images from MS Word causing slowdown and invalid text
- Fixed: Projected column alignment in Song Activity Report CSV output
- Fixed: Truncated song names in Song Activity Report CSV output
- Fixed: Exception when trying to flow scripture to multiple slides using a theme
- Fixed: Crash or white browser page in web store if login prompt was canceled while navigating
- Fixed: Issue with Revert to Global in Presentation editor not working correctly
- Fixed: Transparent overlay in Themes causing black thumbnails
- Fixed: Issue with deleting a slide causing a crash in the undo system
- Fixed: Bug allowing new slides to be added to themes from the media selector
- Fixed: Address bar in web browser disappearing if easyworship.com is the IE homepage
- Fixed: Some videos with audio playback play out of sync (ahead of the actual video).
- Fixed: Access violation crash when switching between two profiles
- Fixed: Go Live from SongSelect lyrics page gives black preview output
- Fixed: Issue with SongSelect login
- Fixed: Search exception from media or theme selector of editor
- Fixed: Freeze when setting focus to the resource search box after using SongSelect
- Fixed: Issue with not being able to drag and drop to combine two images or videos in schedule
- Fixed: Bible purchase in EW ends with 404 (though purchase is successful)
- Fixed: Issue with not being able to drag and drop in schedule into the bottom node of presentation of the last presentation
- Fixed: Issue with m4a audio not showing progress correctly
- Fixed: Presentation font not keeping the setting in options
- Fixed: Unable to resize window when trying to purchase a bible
- Fixed: Clicking Web loads worshipmedia.com
- Fixed: Web tab rendering issue
- Fixed: Issue with pasted text in songs
- Fixed: Ctrl+C doesn't work in main window edit controls
- Fixed: Issue with Scripture flow formatting
- Fixed: Issue with not being able to search in TLV & TPT bibles
- Fixed: Issue with not being able to update packed PowerPoint items in Schedule
- Fixed: PageUp/PageDown keys are ignored in the song editor
- Fixed: Undoing a change to a text element based on a theme not working properly
- Fixed: Undoing the first change to a theme element not updating the "Revert to Theme" button in Inspector
- Fixed: Issue with scripture defaults not always getting applied to verse text
- Fixed: Initial window always painting white before loading
- Fixed: Schedule items title or notes could be edited without being selected first
- Fixed: Issue with selector and schedule selections not syncing correctly on last item.
- Fixed: Adjusted the hit points on dragging in between items
- Fixed: Cutting and pasting from within EasyWorship not retaining titles
- Fixed: Pasting or importing SongSelect lyrics into editor not working correctly
- Fixed: Issue with Presentation hash calculation for themes
- Fixed: Issue with importing a theme if a different version of the theme already exists
- Fixed: Issue with importing twice into editor causing an exception
- Fixed: Memory leak when playing videos that have rotation
- Fixed: Issue that allows updating of hidden items when nothing is selected in the editor
- Fixed: Issue with selector starting up empty when there is actual data
- Fixed: Scripture theme cannot override some default Scripture font properties
- Fixed an issue that would not let you rollback from a profile opened in a newer version.
- Fixed an issue with changing profiles and getting an exception.
- Fixed an issue with searching in bibles for book names that contain accented characters.
- Fixed an issue with theme indentations not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue with MPEG files causing EasyWorship to lock up.
- Fixed possible exception with license downloader returning during close of EasyWorship.
- Fixed possible exception when switching profiles.
- Fixed some issues with PowerPoint not rendering correctly.
- Fixed issue with getting artifacts when creating poster frames for transparent videos.
- Fixed an issue with getting runtime error 216 if you try to start multiple copies of EasyWorship.
- Fixed an issue with WMV files taking to long to load due to a issue with DTV-DVD Audio Decoder.
- Updated to NewTek NDI 3.8.
- NDI HX support is now included in the EasyWorship installer.
- Reversed fix for an issue with 2010 PowerPoint not working as a result of changes we made to 188.8.131.52. Apparently Microsoft fixed this between builds.
- Fixed an issue with poster frame bitmaps not getting released when slide loses focus.
New in 184.108.40.206
- Added support for Abelton Live and other MIDI input devices. Subscription Version Only.
- Added support for transparent webm files. Removed side-by-side and top-to-bottom support.
- Updated FFmpeg player to 4.0.1.
- Android App Now available in the Play Store.
- Fixed issue in Video Properties windows that causes the video to glitch on load.
- Fixed issue with transparent videos thumbnails showing incorrect pre-multiplied alpha in Editor.
- Fixed an issue with then clock and service internal size displaying incorrectly when using higher DPI.
- Fixed issue with the report in the Presentation Editor printing with gray text instead of black.
- Fixed issue with remote midi schedule commands not working correctly.
- Fixed issue with remote schedule selection not syncing correctly when using live and preview combined view.
- Fixed issue with NDI feed player using to much CPU.
- Fixed issue with NDI output not adapting to current system audio settings.
- Fix issue with empty video stream causing player to lock up after seeking.
- Fixed an issue with Foldback monitor flickering on some video cards.
- Fixed an issue on some video cards with alpha channel videos flickering when using the editor with live output.
- Fixed issue in selector with single column icons that are centered not getting selected on mouse down.
- Fixed an issue with the Software Update window showing grayed out text in the dark interface.
- Fixed an issue with live ledger view not painting correctly after switching from preview and live combined to preview and live.
- Fixed problem with downloading help file in the background causing the web browser to not load until completed.
- Fixed issue with SongSelect import causing web tab to close when using 'Live with Resource preview' view.
- Fixed issue in Options with clocks and alerts not resizing correctly when changing font size.
- Fixed some issues with Foldback elements (clock, service interval, and next line) incorrectly using margins and other settings from global foldback default font.
- Fixed Foldback area, for previewing videos, web, and PowerPoint, to have margins that are pushed based on other foldback elements like clock and next item.
- Fixed cosmetic issue with "Remove" icon on remote client popup changing colors after changing permissions on a client.
- Fixed a possible bug when using special foreign characters in profile options.
- Fixed an issue with changing the master theme font size not reflecting the correct values in the OutlineEditor even though the font size changes.
- Fixed issue with font reverting back to system defaults when using indented text within a presentation.
- Fixed an issue where changing the theme on a presentation would not update the text attributes of existing slides.
- Fixed an issue with collections not limiting results correctly when you have rules for individual fields like Title, Author...
- Fixed shortcuts for Add, Duplicate, and Delete slide to be consistent across outline editor and slide view.
- Fixed issues with playing back audio with frequencies above 32K.
- Fixed issue with new version of PowerPoint (build 1805) and PowerPoint Viewer displaying with incorrect size.
- Fixed another issues with Intel Switchable Graphics not working correctly. Fixed a bug that should prevent future problems.
- Fixed an issue with mouse highlighting and obscured items.
EasyWorship 7:Download ZIP, Codecs and Viewers, PDF Manual,
Previous Build: EasyWorship build 220.127.116.11 --- EasyWorship build 18.104.22.168