Shlomi Lavi / Mar 22, 2022. We publish unbiased reviews. Our opinions are our own and are not influenced by payments from advertisers. Learn more by reading our advertiser disclosure. ETAP is less expensive than the industry average.When comparing ETAP to their competitors, on a scale between 1 to 10 (10 is the most expensive to implement), ETAP is rated 3.4.
Manufacturing Software Pricing
ETAP offers few flexible plans to their customers with the basic cost of a license starting from $700 per license.
- Read the article below in order to calculate the total cost of ownership (TCO), which includes: customization, data migration, training, hardware, maintenance, upgrades, and more.You can leave your contact information with us to get a free custom quote with a cost breakdown for your business needs.
- You can also find herepricing information from ETAP's website. Businesses looking for manufacturing software can expect to pay between $120 to $200 per month.
- Note that many products are priced per user, per month, so a company planning to deploy software with up to 10 user accounts should expect to pay around $1,500 per month if the software costs $150.
- Alternatively, some manufacturing software are priced on a per-year basis.
- For example, PINpoint is priced at $2,000 per user, per year, while Infor CloudSuite Industrial costs $150 monthly per user.
- Others are SAP Business ByDesign, which costs $149 monthly per user, and Work Instruction Software pricing is around $850 monthly per 15 users.
- Also, manufacturing tools in the market can have their prices set based on business size, and some products are specifically designed to serve some sizes of business more.
- Small Businesses should expect prices that range from $25 to $40 per user per month for manufacturing software.
- However, many products offer their entry-level package for free for small businesses, although with limited features.
- Some products within this price range are Pronest and Compass & HQ, which both cost $30 per user monthly each.
- However, some products can be bought perpetually; an example is DBA manufacturing, which requires a one-time fee of $2,000.
- Medium Businesses can expect to pay between $40 to $100 per user, per month for manufacturing software, depending on the robustness of the chosen products features.
What is the cost breakdown of Engineering implementation?
For example, Omono costs around $45 per user, per month and ERPAG pricing is around $50 monthly per user. Enterprise 21 ERP Package is priced at around $3,500 for a lifetime usage per user. Large Businesses can expect to pay between $120 to $200 per user per month for a manufacturing software enterprise plan.
Cost of data migration when migrating to ETAP? Relevant for ETAP
An enterprise plan comes with more features, and the prices are adjusted and discounted based on the size of an organization workforce. However, the above price range may not include fees for installation/setup and training. For instance, Dozuki costs $199 per user per month, Infor M3 $150 monthly per user, and Frepple offers a one-time fee of $5,000 for unlimited user accounts.