Download these FREE After Effects Effects and watch the tutorials to make video post production like a pro from the first try. They’ll help you add smooth transitions, animated effects, icons and moving objects to your videos in a single click.
Effects in After Effects software represent combinations of different dynamic animated layers, which can include: smooth or abrupt transitions, various jitters, objects that fade in and out, drawn lines, details, figures, titles, color gradations, and more.
I’ve prepared 17 free meticulously drawn and cool After Effects effects that will make your videos astonishing. I also included 3 sets of packages that contain titles, icons, and 3D logos.
What Are After Effects Effects?
- This free effect allows you to apply a smoothly highlighted text to the beginning/ending of a video.
- The effect contains an editable layer for typing in your own glowing text. Additionally, you can completely remove the background to apply the text directly to your video.
- View more about how to download Adobe After Effects for free. Video Transition Stroke is an awe-inspiring animated effect with moving strokes that add style and motion to your media files.
- Create a smooth and stylish transition by applying this best After Effects tool to your travel videos. Smoothen the transition between different scenes in your video with the help of this free effect.
- It contains a patchwork that smoothly fades in and out. This effect is perfectly suited for a short video that features a lot of changing scenes with the model.
How to Install Effects in AE?
Learn more about the Best Ways to Buy Adobe After Effects. Parallax Slide is one of the coolest After Effects effects for creating an effective intro for your company’s or product’s promo video.
The effect includes a smoothly appearing text that simultaneously darkens/removes the background image, focusing all the attention on the text.
Two customizable layers allow you to change the background image and add your text. This effect automatically breaks up your logo into such shapes as diamonds and triangles.
As a result, you get a stylish logo that appears from dozens of smaller pieces. Add a more creative presentation to your text with the help of this free tool that is considered to be one of the best After Effects effects.
The text initially appears blurry and unreadable and then slowly turns into clearly-written letters. This effect will draw the viewer’s attention and focus it on the title text. Check out Top 10 Best After Effects Alternatives.
Use these animated titles to promote your new menu, restaurant, culinary classes, or anything else food-related. The effect includes several types of unfolding titles, simply type in your text and press “Render”.
Advanced After Effects Tutorials
This professional effect uses a combination of dynamic animated layers and lines for presenting your logo. It contains 3 customizable layers, two of which allow you to write the text, while the third one is for changing the logo.
You can use them in isolation or include in various parts of your video.
Fire logo is a dynamic animated effect with a fireball that rises and explodes, giving your logo a stylish showcase. It’s considered to be one of the best After Effects logo tools and contains 1 logo-filler, 1 customizable text layer, and a smart color controller. This free effect will help you create a beautiful, smooth slideshow that is 41 seconds long.
One of the cool things to do in After Effects with this slideshow effect is to create a small promo of your adventures, highlight several key moments, and add some captions.
Top 20 After Effects Effects
This effect contains a gradually falling and pouring multicolor liquid that resembles space. This dynamic template can be used for the ending of your video when you have credits that mention and thank all the people, who were working on the project. This free wedding title includes a drawing of two rings, a heart, an arch, and customizable text that slowly appears on the screen.
Write your names and wedding date, and add this effect to the beginning of your wedding video. This After Effects effects pack contains 30 unique, original 4K titles. With the help of the title controller, you can adjust the placement of the text and the header, change their size and color, turn the background on/off, add shadows, and more. This collection offers an icon pack created to add life to any project you’ll use it on.
Each icon has its own effect/animation loop. You can set the icon’s color, shadow, turn on/off the animations, and even add sound effects. Drawing 3D Logo Reveal is an adjustable effect that allows you to transform your personal logo into a 3D model. The effect contains 9 mind-blowing animated drawings done in different styles, 14 grid options, and 11 background styles (paper, wood, stone, concrete, etc.).
This built-in effect serves to add glow to any object you need like a logo or some text.
- It’s widely used for creating neon drawings. The only drawback such After Effects effects suffer from is poor compatibility with transparency (the color fades).
- This effect can add variety to the foundation of virtually any design.
- By adjusting just a couple of sliders, you can elevate the background to a whole new level.
This amazing free plug-in allows you to stabilize your video in a couple of mouse clicks. The effect is applied automatically, and if you suffer from any problems, you can perform manual adjustments like smoothening abrupt movements, stabilizing and cutting.
This free built-in effect is used for displacing or creating backgrounds featuring motion, transitions, clouds, fog, fire, water, paper, metal and other textures, watercolor and ink After Effects video effects, etc. This effect offers a welcomed variety of settings, starting with color selection and ending with the number of particles.
With the help of this free effect, you can enrich your video with snow, rain, hail, and more.
- View more about the differences between Adobe After Effects vs Premiere. Once AE has loaded, it searches for plug-ins in multiple locations, including the Plug-ins folder.
- Unless a plug-in is paired with an installer or an installation manual, then you can simply add a plug-in by copying it to the After Effects Plugins folder. The default location of this folder is:.
- (Windows) Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects
\Support Files. (Mac OS) Applications/Adobe After Effects .
- If you plan to learn how to use After Effects like a true professional and use it to design mind-blowing VFX, you need some of the cool After Effects tutorials. Make Yourself Disintegrate is a relatively simple visual effects tutorial as it offers a basic lesson in VFX design.
Quickly Create 3D
Dedicate 10 minutes of your time to learn this trick. Here you can learn how to create a burning fire effect in After Effects. The process includes universal methods that are used as a basis for lots of different visual effects, making it one of the best After Effects tutorials for beginners and advanced users alike as it allows developing essential carry-over skills.
As a result, you’ll receive classic digital and analog errors like artifact compression, bugs, and digital code disruptions or physical manipulations of electronic devices.
- Read more about Adobe After Effects Crack. Watch the basics of creating animated graphic elements from scratch, which can later be used for designing an animated background.
- You can even create a background with a seamless cycle using the evolution settings. Discover how to create and work with 3D in compositions.
- Learn about the different visualization methods offered in After Effects, how to turn on 3D on a layer for positioning 2D layers in a 3D environment, and how to add light sources to a composition that contains 3D layers.
- This lesson allows you to master methods and tools that simplify the process of choosing and animating several layers in your composition.
17. Gradient Ramp
You’ll work with multiple layers, use Pre-compose to animate groups of layers, and employ nil objects to control the animation of several layers. View more about Adobe After Effects Torrents. This tutorial will help you create an amazing electricity effect that will look dynamic and realistic thanks to the functions built into Advanced Lightning in After Effects. Perform color grading and create a cinematic look with the help of this video, which is one of the best advanced After Effects tutorials you can find.
The way Kriscoart uses solid objects, masks, and corrective layers to draw attention to certain aspects of a flat video clip, is truly inspiring and stands above others. If you’re currently using different color grading software, give After Effects a chance.
The most valuable lessons included in this video deal with combining the ground explosion with a green screen. The effect seems easy until you realize that the hand needs to be in the middle of the debris.
2. Video Transition Stroke
Hi there, I'm Ann Young - a professional blogger, read more. Subscribe now and download any After Effects template you need, from intros to titles, logo reveals, transitions and more. MA Adobe Extension . Work faster and smarter with our extension for Adobe . By Motion's Eleven .
By MotionEasy . By Aurora Star Media .
- By Motion Array Originals: The Creators . By goldenmotion . By Super_Sanya . By Motion_Pro .
- By Super_Sanya . By Super_Sanya . By goldenmotion . By Motion's Eleven .
- By Motion Unity . By Stony Production . By Super_Sanya . By Super_Sanya . By King's_Layer . By Motion Box . By sequenceFX . By MinnaPicture .
By PantheraFX . Copyright © 2013 - 2022 Artlist Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Adobe® After Effects® and Premiere Pro® is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated . Adobe after effects is a software that creates motion graphics and digital visual effects in a film. It is perfect for massive film making for TV production due to the quality and plug-ins editing tools.
Adobe after effects is a software that creates motion graphics and digital visual effects in a film. It is perfect for massive film making for TV production due to the quality and plug-ins editing tools. The software features 3D effects on videos and also able to make videos look like animated cartoons.
Adobe After Effects is a professional digital software package that is being used most commonly for applying visual effects, motion graphics, compositing and computer animation during the post-production process of movies and television programs.
It is not only a useful video editor, but it also offers various functions for audio. It consists of a complex interface that is most appropriate for professional users, but beginners can also get to learn about its tools and options by viewing tutorials at the official website.
Create Animated Backgrounds
How to Download:. Before start using Adobe After Effects , you need to get registered first on Adobe website. You can install the software in free trial mode for 30 days or directly purchase its license at $19.99 per month.
- First you have to download its installer, known as Adobe Creative Cloud. Opening this installer will show you the list of all Adobe products and you can select this software to be installed.
- The installation of software will take a long time due to its various built-in tools and high quality graphics.
- Adobe After Effects gives you the flexibility of capturing videos from any Adobe mobile app or computer software and then edit it for adding required effects.
The created videos can run easily with the software regardless of their sizes. The video playback is not interrupted by any warnings or option panels.
It also performs face tracking for making it easier to edit and apply effects on faces.
8. Logo Reveal
You can synchronize your video files on multiple devices. It is a great tool for finalizing the captured videos by turning them into movies with the help of its editing tools. It lets you apply masks, use 3D layers, perform transformation and add many scripts in your project.
- It lets you apply various effects on audio and video such as blur, sharpen, Cinema 4D effect, distortion, matte & grain and expression controls. You can also add animations by tracking the motion, camera and mask.
- The available Window category lets you work in your personally preferred layout and environment. For using Adobe After Effects you need to have minimum 5 GB of free hard disk space, 4 GB RAM, Intel Core2 Duo 64 bit processor, 10 GB disk space for cache images, monitor screen resolution of 1280×1080 pixels and OpenGL version 2.0 compatibility.
- It is only compatible with Windows Operating System so you must have Windows, 7, 8 or 10 for using its latest version. Adobe After Effects is a guaranteed way of giving your captured videos a whole new form.
12. Wedding Title
With its wide range of options it is easy to apply any effect on your raw videos. It is a complete set of tools and tabs that are needed for creating an attract movie.
14. Animated Icons
Though its interface is not too friendly for beginners, but with some efforts you can become an expert.
10. Fast Slide Show
The software is worth giving a try for those are interested in video editing area.Visit Adobe After Effects Website