Comments are closed.
- You can find everything ranging from simple personalization apps to programs that will help boost your productivity but, in my experience, finding these apps could prove to be a chore as Microsoft Store’s search and discovery isn’t really all that great.
- You can use the table of content below and jump to the corresponding section easily. Note that some of these app might misbehave if you have not activated Windows. I would suggest that you use our tutorial to get yourself a Windows 10 key for free or cheap, and activate Windows on your device.
- The app features support for a variety of different video formats, including mp4, mkv, avi, and a lot more. On top of that, the app also includes a bunch of additional features, including the ability to add subtitles, sync audio, and video, and use any video as a live wallpaper.
- Download VLC (Free). Download VLC from Microsoft Store (Free — UWP). Spotify is also available on the Windows Store, meaning you don’t necessarily have to download the desktop version to enjoy listening to some great music.
- The app has a really clean user interface, it’s simple to use and it syncs all of your data across all platforms, so you can seamlessly switch from your desktop to your mobile device without missing a beat. Download Spotify Music (Free, requires paid subscription).