Comments are closed.
- Before you begin
This assistant is for those who wish to:
- iSpring Free Cam is a great media recording solution that allows you to record any part of your screen, edit recorded video, and upload it directly to YouTube or save as WMV.
Before you begin, check to see if the following conditions apply to you:
- iSpring Free Cam can solve a number of screen sharing issues.
- For instance, with it you can troubleshoot a computer issue or show someone that you are solving a technical problem.
- You can also help others learn how a specific app is used, providing a video tutorial rather than a written explanation. iSpring Free Cam lets you create high quality video recordings, providing you with all the tools you need to capture screen actions and edit the output in order to prepare it for online sharing.
- Advanced options include:. Customizable recording area.
- Advanced audio settings (microphone and system sounds recording).
- Mouse indication (highlight and sounds). Audio & video recording (trimming, noise removal, and others).
- Direct one-click upload to YouTube. Save recordings as high-quality videos in WMV.
- Hot key support for simple navigation. Overall, iSpring Free Cam lets you record desktop videos, perform audio adjustments and save your clips locally or share them via YouTube, all via a modern, intuitive interface.
Note: Windows 11 Installation Assistant doesn’t run on ARM-based PCs. It’s only supported for PCs using x64 processors. If you need installation media to install Windows 11 on a different PC, see Create Windows 11 Installation Media.