1 If you purchase a nüMaps Lifetime subscription (sold separately or bundled together with certain GPS models), you will receive up to four (4) map data updates per year, when and as such updates are made available on Garmin's website, for one (1) compatible Garmin product until the product's useful life expires or Garmin no longer receives map data from its third party supplier, whichever is shorter.
The updates received under the subscription will be updates to the same geographic map data originally included with the Garmin product when originally purchased. In some instances, your Garmin product might not have sufficient memory remaining to load an update to the same map data originally included with the Garmin product, in which case you will need to either (a) select reduced map data coverage for your updates, or (b) purchase separately a microSD card or a SD card (as applicable to your Garmin product) and load all or a portion of the map data coverage for your updates to the card and insert the card into the microSD card or SD card slot contained in the Garmin product.
Garmin may terminate your nüMaps Lifetime subscription at any time if you violate any of the terms of this Agreement. The nüMaps Lifetime subscription may not be transferred to another Garmin product.
This download area offers free firmware upgrades for select Garmin® units. These upgrades are specific to the specific GPS units and software versions listed.
This software should only be uploaded to the unit for which it is intended. If this software is uploaded to a GPS unit other than the product it is designed for, it will render the unit inoperative.
Software License Agreement
- If the software upload fails, and subsequent upload attempts prove unsuccessful, the unit may need to be returned to Garmin for service.
- By downloading, installing, or using this software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the following license agreement.
- Please read this agreement carefully.
- Garmin Corporation ("Garmin") grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to use the upgrade software ("Software") in binary executable form in the normal operation of the applicable Garmin products.
- Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software remain in Garmin.
- This license is personal to you and you may make copies of the software only for your personal use.
- You agree that this license agreement does not need to be signed for it to take effect.
The software is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind — either expressed or implied — including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.