If you’re going to do any kind of electronic music production – be it EDM, synthwave, house, or otherwise – synth VST plugins are essential.
Even if not for that, synth VSTs can come in handy for a variety of musical styles, especially when a song is missing a little bit of extra atmosphere, or even melodic hook to carry the tune.
If you know how to play keyboard or piano, you can easily make your vision come to life using a MIDI controller, and if not, you can still “draw in” the parts you want to be played.
In this guide, we’ll look at some of the best free synth VSTs for FL studio, Logic Pro, and more. That said, this list should not be considered definitive – there are so many other great free VSTs out there if you go looking for them!
But first, if it's your aim to do music professionally, you'll want to check out our free ebook while it's still available:. Free eBook: Discover how real independent musicians like you are making $4,077 - $22,573+ monthly via Youtube, let me know where to send the details:.
Full Bucket Music’s Kern is a polyphonic software synthesizer designed with Windows and Mac OS in mind. It is fully compatible with MIDI keyboard controllers, as you would expect, and its CPU consumption is notably low.
With Kern, you get MIDI Learn, two user panels, 32 voice polyphony including portamento, two band-limited oscillators including Hard Sync, two types of four-pole zero-delay feedback lowpass filters, two envelopes (one LFO), chorus, and double precision audio processing.
13. TAL Noisemaker
Kern is a personal favorite and go-to of mine. It works perfectly for retro 80s style productions, and therefore synthwave.
And it’s got so many great sounds (whether pad or leads), honestly you should be able to find usable sounds (presets) for EDM or anything else you’re producing.
12. OTT by Xfer Records
Since you can take presets and modify them, or even start from scratch and customize your own, you can pull a lot of different sounds out of the Kern.
If you’re looking for more “realistic” sounds, I suppose you might want to look elsewhere, but with some effects and a bit of tweaking, the Kern sounds can be quite good even for modern production.
The Kern user interface is simply designed, not too overwhelming, and relatively easy to configure (some working knowledge of hardware or modular synths is always helpful).
14. TAL Reverb 4
When in doubt, though, just start with a preset and tweak from there! It’s hard to argue with the price tag. Give Kern a try for yourself. Download: Full Bucket Music. Full Bucket Music has created numerous usable VSTs, and the Mono/Fury is another example of a synth VST worth checking out.
This software synth is compatible with Windows and Mac, and it simulates the classic Korg Mono/Poly analog synth of the early 80s.
As with Kern, it features processor friendly coding too. The Mono/Fury closely emulates the original (Mono/Poly), and comes with four band-limited oscillators, four-pole zero-delay feedback lowpass filters with self-oscillation, effects section with cross modulation and hard sync, monophonic/quadrophonic keyboard action, arpeggiator with sync-to-host option, additional tweak section, resizable user interface, and MIDI Learn.
I admit – this is another personal favorite of mine. As you may have guessed, it’s perfect for melodies and leads within a mix.
It’s also got that classic 80s vibe to it, which will either be to your liking or not, but it’s another great choice for synthwave (can’t hurt to mix and match either).
8. Dexed Synth (Inspired by DX7)
This plugin comes with a ton of presets, so if you’re lazy, or just don’t want to spend an eternity tweaking, these offer the perfect starting point.
It would be generous to say all presets are highly “usable,” but that said, the ones that sound good sound awesome.
Helm By Matt Tytel
As with Kern, Mono/Fury has got a simple, nicely designed user interface that should be quite familiar to you if you’ve used hardware and analog synths before.
I admit it can be a little intimidating if you don’t know what you’re looking at, but hey, that’s what presets are for.
The 8 Best FL Studio FREE Plugins (2022): Similar Articles
Download: Full Bucket Music. Here’s another popular free option among producers and sound engineers (and there’s a good reason for it). Dexed is an FM multi-platform, multi-format plugin synth.
It was designed to emulate the Yamaha DX7 and is also a MIDI cartridge librarian/manager for the DX7.
Can I Use Free Synth VST Plugins Without A MIDI Controller?
Dexed works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. As such, it’s available as a VST, AU, and LV2. It comes with 144 DAW automatable DX7 parameters, and real time VU meters. It also supports DX7 input and output Sysex messages and can load/save any DX7/TX7 Sysex programs.
Which is to say, if you love your Yamaha DX7, and want to do even more with it, you’re going to love Dexed.
That said, you can still use Dexed in your DAW with whatever MIDI controller you use.
18. VCV Rack
Dexed is part of my VST library, and in the past, I honestly didn’t give it the credit it deserves. Maybe because the preset you start off with isn’t anything special.
That said, there are some usable sounds here (they sound great with a bit of reverb) and depending on what you’re looking to achieve sound wise, you’re going to love what this VST has to offer (plenty of atmospheric sounds).
Its user interface is quite intimidating upon first brush, and that’s mostly because of the sheer number of dials onscreen.
It is nicely designed – it’s just a lot to look at! But that’s what presets are for, right? Again, it’s a little hard to argue with the price.
- Add this one to your library for a bit of fun. Download: GitHub.
- Matt Tytel’s Helm comes in 32-bit and 64-bit versions, and it runs on GNU/Linux, Mac OSX, and Windows, as a LV2, VST, VST3 or AU plugin. This is a surprisingly versatile synth with great sounds and a professional graphical interface.
- As with all synths introduced so far, it comes with plenty of presets.
You also get two oscillators with envelope generator, graphic filter with envelope generator, three LFOs with different waveforms, step sequencer, and effects – distortion, delay, reverb, formant filter, stutter, and arpeggiator.
Can I Use Free Synth VST Plugins With Any Digital Audio Workstation?
I don’t have much experience with this synth, but what I will tell you is this – it’s quite amazing that such a thing exists for free! And if you need help, you can always refer to the online manual, which will teach you the ins and outs of how the plugin works, and even point you to all the hidden features embedded within.
As for the sounds, there are plenty of effect-driven, atmospheric sounds, as well as more basic lead and pad sounds.
But what this synth does best is video game style electronic sounds.
2. Matt Tytel Helm
So, if you’re looking to create modern video game style electronic compositions, you will probably get a kick out of Helm. We like that the plugin was built with a specific use in mind, rather than being a more general “anything” kind of synth, and for that, Tytel’s Helm gets high marks.
Download: Matt Tytel. u-he’s TyrellN6 has been described by its creators as a “compact, sporty synth.” It’s been designed to emulate hardware synths featuring a few modules, novel features, and an analog sound.
10. Tyrell N6 (Free Synth VST)
That description alone is going to intrigue some. TyrellN6 features a virtual analog and classic architecture (with extras), two oscillators, noise, ring modulator, two LFOs with eight waveforms (host-syncable), audio source mixer with overdrive and filter feedback, twin filter related to Diva (early model), loopable or LFO-triggered analog-type ADSR envelopes, skinnable UI, and over 580 factory presets(!).
Well, we doubt you need any convincing.
PG-8X By Martin Lüders
This is basically an instant must-have. But we’re getting to that. First, let’s talk about the sounds.
Well, if you hadn’t guessed it already, the sounds are also stellar. Is there anything this plugin doesn’t do? Even the graphical user interface is expertly designed. All this for free?
TyrellN6 is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. In your search for the best free synth VSTs online, you’re bound to come across TAL Software’s TAL-NoiseMaker at some point.
Now, as the name would suggest, this synth is perfect for effect and “noise” style applications (especially for house music).
15. ValhallaDSP SuperMassive
That isn’t to say it can’t be used for leads and pads as well, as there are plenty of great sounds built in.
This colorful VST synth comes with three oscillators, adjustable master tune and transpose, up to six voices, portamento in mono and poly mode, ringmod, four self-resonating oversampled filters, filter and volume ADSR, two LFOs, adjustable velocity and pitch wheel, one pole HP filter, detune, Juno chorus, reverb, delay, Bitcrusher, MIDI Learn, panic button, 256 presets, and more.
Yes, this is a feature-rich plugin, even if it doesn’t strike you that way upon pulling it up in your DAW. It’s altogether too easy to base your entire impression of the plugin on the sound you hear upon opening.
With 256 presets, you’d better be willing to take your time to explore.
TAL-NoiseMaker By TAL Software
The presets are comprised of countless effects and noises, drums, percussion, leads, pads, and more. Perfect for all those times you’re looking for something a little different to add to your mix.
The graphical interface is simple, yet surprisingly sophisticated. There are separate sections/controls for synth 1, synth 2, envelope, and “control” (where you can tweak velocity, pitch, master, chorus, reverb, OSC crush, delay, and more).
Download: TAL Software. Surge works on just about anything – Mac, Windows, Linux, or otherwise.
It’s a subtractive hybrid digital synth with 2,116 patches and 614 wavetables. Each patch contains two scenes with separate instances of the entire synthesis engine (except effects). This allows you to create layered or split patches.
It also comes with a category-based patch browser, three oscillators (with eight algorithms – Classic, Sine, Wavetable, Window, FM2, FM3, S&H Noise, Audio Input), two filters in eight configurations, 12 LFO units, and eight effect units with 14 effect algorithms – EQ, distortion, conditioner, frequency shifter, rotary speaker, ring modulator, vocoder, chorus, phaser, flanger, delay, reverb 1 and 2, and airwindows.
To be honest, we’re just kind of scratching the surface of the features this synth offers.
7. Native Instruments Komplete Start
Again, it’s ridiculous that this is all available for free. To say that this is a versatile synth would be a vast exaggeration.
Whether it’s bass, effects, noise, leads, pads, brass, or otherwise, there are plenty of high-quality sounds built right into Surge.
- Some people have even made some awesome compositions using Surge for the One Synth Challenge.
- Its user interface is simple but sophisticated.
- They’ve opted for faders rather than dials and knobs, and honestly this feels like a deliberate and thoughtful choice.
- I think it makes the interface easier to use and understand.
- I wouldn’t say there’s huge polish on the design, but it’s as good as anything else out there, and can certainly hold up to premium plugins.
- If you aren’t heading over to download this plugin now, frankly I don’t know what you’re waiting for.
- Martin Lüders’ PG-8X is another highly recognizable free synth VST.
- PG-8X is a virtual analog synth with up to 12 voice polyphony, two DCOs (with Saw, Square, Pulse, Noise), hard sync and ring modulation, two exponential envelope generators, 24 dB resonant LP filter, three-stage HP filter, stereo chorus, and import and expert of JX-8P Sysex data.
- This is yet another plugin that has been a part of my library for a long time.
- And it’s also another example of a synth that doesn’t make the strongest of first impressions simply because of the default sound.
That said, it doesn’t have more than one preset (at least from what I can tell), so you’ll need to mess around to get your best sounds.
Although I have seen online demos with people using presets, so that must mean there are presets available somewhere. This synth sounds quite good – especially if you’re looking for classic 80s style synth sounds.
From bass and pads to leads and cheesy imitations of real instruments, you’ve kind of got it all here.
11. Blue Cat’s Triple EQ
It’s unlikely that all the sounds will be to your liking, but I think there are some solid pads, leads, and basses. PG-8X has a sleek graphical interface – maybe a tad intimidating if you’re not familiar with synths, but you’ll probably get used to it fast.
More than likely, a lot of work has gone into this interface.
6. Spitfire LABS
Download: Martin Lüders’ VST site. Extent of the Jam’s Digits is a versatile phase distortion synthesizer, and it was inspired by Casio’s CZ series. This VST allows you to create warm pads, dirty basses, filthy sweeps, screaming leads, glitchy sounds, and plenty of other in-between sounds.
It even comes with over 100 presets. Its user interface is minimal and simplistic, allowing you to create sounds quickly and easily.
That’s basically its value proposition.
5. DiscoDSP OB-Xd
Its built-in sounds will likely strike you as “basic” and old school.
Of course, with some tweaking and effects, you can always do more, even with less.
Top Free Synth VST Plugins, Final Thoughts
That’s the great thing about synths – they tend to respond so well to effects! For users who love tweaking and experimenting, Digits is not a bad choice.
Download: Extent of the Jam.
17. Ample Sound Ample Bass P Lite
Although our focus here was on FL Studio and Logic Pro, that doesn’t mean the plugins introduced here don’t work with other Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs). Any DAW that supports VST plugins will work (and that’s most if not all of them!).
As well, most plugins introduced here have Windows and Mac compatible versions (some even have Linux compatible versions).
4. Vesta (Windows VST Plugin)
So, regardless of what operating system you’re using, you should be able to find plugins that work on your system.
- So, yes, free synth VST plugins should work on just about any DAW.
- In most cases, yes.
- You can create a MIDI track within your DAW and use the piano roll to “draw in” what you want played by that track.
- You can even find chord progression or melody libraries out there and then modify them to your liking.
I guess it’s kind of like cheating, but why start with a blank page when you have something you can build off of?
16. Vember Audio Surge (Advanced Synthesizer)
The results will largely come down to the beats, instruments and voices you put around it, as well as how you modify the template and even production.
So, you still end up with an original creation in many ways.
3. Izotope Vinyl
Anyway, in most cases you can use free synth VSTs with or without a MIDI controller. The great thing about synths is that they tend to fit so nicely into a full mix – adding texture, flavor, and atmosphere to your tracks. Of course, if you want to use synths for more than that, they can be – you can add glitchy noises, swelling sweeps, percussive pads, and more.
It all depends on the type of music you’re producing.
TyrellN6 By u-he
Synths provide a near endless source of entertainment too. They’re a lot of fun to play with, and it’s not rare that you come across sounds that beg to be used in a song while experimenting.
Download many, explore plenty.
Mono/Fury By Full Bucket Music
Have fun with your new synth VSTs! Remember though, none of what you've learned will matter if you don't know how to get your music out there and earn from it. Want to learn how to do that?
Then get our free ‘5 Steps To Profitable Youtube Music Career' ebook emailed directly to you!
Digits By Extent Of The Jam
“What are the best FL Studio free plugins in 2022?”. In 2022, FL Studio remains one of the most popular DAW’s among both beginner and advanced music producers.
Known for it’s pattern-based interface, FL Studio is powerful, beautifully designed and highly intuitive.
Kern By Full Bucket Music
Plus, FL Studio comes packaged with countless VST plugins, from virtual synths such as Sytrus, to several versatile effect plugins such as Parametric EQ 2, Fruity Delay and many, many more.
The “All Plugin” edition of FL Studio comes bundled with 33 VST instruments and over 60 effect plugins!
9. Sound Magic Piano One
But what are the best FL Studio free plugins that are NOT included within FL Studio?
If you’re looking for free VST plugins for FL Studio, there are literally hundreds of plugins out there that work perfectly with this incredible DAW, you just need to know where to look.
Honourable Mention 1: Versilian Studios Chamber Orchestra 2 Community Edition
From perfectly realistic guitars, subtractive synthesizers to spacey reverb plugins, there are plenty of free VST plugins to choose from.
With that in mind, we’ve compiled this list of the best FL Studio FREE plugins that will take your music production to the next level.
It’s important to note these plugins aren’t ONLY designed for FL Studio, and should work on most other DAW’s.
Honorable Mention 2: VK-1 Viking Synthesizer
However, as FL Studio users, we’ve tried and tested ALL these plugins using FL Studio 20. All the plugins listed below work flawlessly within the DAW’s interface, and are therefore fantastic choices for FL studio users looking to enhance their plugin collection.
Click here to check out our list of the 100 Best FREE VST Plugins of All Time.
5. Tritik Krush
Ample Guitar M Lite II is a free FL Studio plugin designed by Ample Guitars that, after trying it out, will have you wondering:.
“Why on earth is this plugin free?”.
7. u-he Tyrell N6
This insanely powerful VST plugin is the dark horse of the plugin world. It has every feature you’d ever need to make beautiful guitar melodies and realistic chord sequences.
The sound quality is absolutely stunning, and the plugin immediately gives a rich, warm tone full of detail and clarity.
There is a noticeable amount of variation and expression in each note played, and these sonic “imperfections” (and I mean that in a good way!) create an effortless playing experience.
The plugin engine is also PACKED with additional features, such as capo logic, doubling (separate samples for L and R), legato, slide, string tuner, and more.
For anyone looking for a highly realistic acoustic guitar VST plugin, this product should be at the top of your list.
Click here to download.Available for both Windows / Mac and 32-bit / 64-bit.
4. Kontakt Start
Without a doubt, Vital from Matt Tytel is one of the best FREE plugins ever released. Vital is a visual synthesizer jam-packed with incredibly powerful features and controls.
This unique creative tool features various animated controls, filter responses, waveforms, smooth LFOs, oscilloscopes, spectrograms and more.
Plus, we’ve tested this plugin extensively in FL Studio and it works perfectly within FL Studio’s workflow.
1. Ample Guitar M Lite II
Vital allows you to create wavetables entirely from scratch using an intuitive built-in wavetable editor.
You can even generate wavetables from text!
To put it simply, this level of on-board creative freedom means that Vital can synthesize almost any sound imaginable. In our opinion, Vital is actually better than most of the popular, paid plugins out there in 2022!
Regardless of the genre you produce, you should definitely add Vital to your plugin arsenal.
8. Piano One
Given the amount of features and the gorgeous sound quality, Vital is easily one of the best free FL Studio VST plugins in 2022.
Click here to download.Available for both Windows / Mac and 64-bit only.
Another example of a highly underrated synth plugin is Pendulate from Eventide Audio.
This plugin is refreshingly unique and is capable of creating some really interesting, electronic sounds.
The interface features a double pendulum oscillator, with controls for adding instabilities, detuning, overtones and sub bass. It also features a unique wavefolder section for editing the tone and harmonics of the sound, as well as a ton of options in the lower section for adding modulation, ADSR, and other useful parameters.
Pendulate stands alone in the world of free plugins due to it’s somewhat unpredictable and chaotic design.
If you’re a fan of VST synth sound design, it’s easy to get lost in the seemingly endless modulation options.
- Plus, this thing can create almost any sound, from searing leads to growling, dirty basslines.
- I’d definitely recommend this synth to electronic producers looking for grittier, more intense sounds to add to their tracks.
- Click here to download.Available for both Windows / Mac and 32-bit / 64-bit.
- Native Instruments are without the doubt the most renowned, acclaimed audio technology company in 2022.
- Their eclectic, innovative range of virtual instruments, effects and sounds have shaped the way many producers think about music creation.
- Their range of Kontakt plugins are particularly popular, featuring a huge collection of VST software designed for virtually any music genre.
- We’ve been fans of Kontakt plugins for years, and their VST instruments/effects (and even their hardware) have provided the digital foundation to our music production process.
- In early 2019, they released Kontakt Start, which includes a huge FREE collection of synthesizers, instruments, plugin effects and almost 1,500 loops and samples.
Standout plugins for us are the TRK-01 bass synthesizer, and their analog synthesizer: VINTAGE.
If you’re looking for free plugins for FL Studio, Kontakt Start is an absolute no brainer. Click here to download.Available for both Windows / Mac and 32-bit / 64-bit.
- Krush by Tritik is a powerful, easy-to-use bitcrusher plugin that allows you to instantly add life and character to your sounds by modulating drive, crush and other parameters.
- With its bit-crushing and downsampling algorithms, Krush combines the crispy taste of the digital realm with the warmth of its drive stage and analog-modeled resonant filters.
- The plugin has a clean and intuitive interface that gives a lot of control over its 4 modulation waveforms.
- It offers 3 main distortion parameters (clipper, bitcrusher and a downsampler), paired with a resonant multi-mode filter (high-pass and low-pass modes), dry/wet signal level controls and a very useful, intuitive modulation section.
Using the modulation section, any of Krush’s bitcrushing parameters can be modulated using a selection of 4 different waveforms (sine wave, triangle, square, and noise).
Given the level of creative control, this free effect plugin is an absolute no-brainer for any producer out there. Overall, Krush is definitely one of the best free VST plugins for FL Studio for all your bit-crushing needs.
Click here to download.Available for both Windows / Mac and 64-bit only. The next FL Studio free plugin on the list is the criminally underrated synthesizer: Dexed. Dexed is a highly versatile, multi-platform / multi-format virtual synth plugin that is closely modelled on the iconic Yamaha DX7.
This free plugin offers a staggering 144 fully automatable parameters, including seemingly endless modulation options, filter controls and everything in between.
I’d say a major downside of this plugin is the layout. The Dexed interface is far from beginner-friendly.
It’s various sliders, knobs and parameter all appear on one large panel, with little on-board visualisation, which can make Dexed appear overwhelming (and often confusing).
However, if you’re up for a challenge, this free plugin is capable of some truly extraordinary sounds.
Helix ( Trial )
If you don’t fancy creating sounds from scratch, it can also load any of the classic presets from Yamaha’s hardware synthesizers like the DX7 or the TX81Z, which can then be warped and manipulated to your hearts content.
Click here to download.Available for both Windows / Mac and 32-bit / 64-bit.
u-he Tyrell N6 is a virtual, analog-modelled subtractive synthesizer brimming with vintage character.
This compact, innovative synth is capable of producing a massive range of sounds, including dirty, retro synth leads, funky basslines and smooth, hypnotic string ensembles. Tyrell N6 is somewhat of a hidden gem in the VST plugin world. The plugin engine features 2 oscillators, noise, a ring modulator and 2 LFOs with 8 waveforms.
It also features an audio source mixer with authentic overdrive and filter feedback. Plus, for producers looking for quick, creative inspiration, Tyrell N6 also comes with 580 fully customizable presets (with many more available online).
One minor drawback is this plugin can sometimes get a little CPU-expensive, so I wouldn’t recommend multiple loading within FL Studio.
Despite this, it’s still a top contender for one of the best FL Studio free plugins out there in 2022.
Click here to download.Available for both Windows / Mac and 32-bit / 64-bit. If you’re looking to expand your VST plugin arsenal, you’ll probably want at least one free piano VST plugin. Sound Magic’s Piano One is modelled on the stunning Yamaha C7 Concert Grand, a true workhorse in the professional piano world.
This plugin is sampled directly from the piano, creating a true, rich sound at every velocity.
This FL Studio free plugin features an incredible selection of reverb parameters, harmonics, tone, perspective, damping controls and more, giving way to a huge amount of creative possibilities.
This free VST plugin version of the full product is missing a few features of the paid version, such as mechanical noises and multi microphone perspective support, but these aren’t huge downsides.
This is without a doubt the best free piano VST plugin out there, and it works perfectly within FL Studio.
Click here to download.Available for both Windows / Mac and 32-bit / 64-bit.
VSCO 2 Community Edition is an open-source, open-ended plugin designed for young composers, hobbyist sample library developers, and students around the world to create gorgeous orchestral sounds for free.
This beautifully designed plugin gives you crazy possibility to create, explore and experiment with the real, authentic sounds of real musicians.
OP-X Synth VST
The most impressive part of this plugin is the pristine quality of the sampled sounds. VSCO 2 makes it very easy to build lush, organic-sounding orchestral arrangements, all the within the FL Studio interface.
The download comes with 3,152 samples / 3.2 GB of content, making it one of the largest free VST plugins you’ll find.
Minisynth Series VST
Last but not least, we had to mention the alluring Viking Synthesizer. VK-1’s Viking Synthesizer is a slick, clean plugin capable of creating incredible sounds for almost any genre. VK-1 Viking Synthesizer is an authentic emulation of a classic monophonic analog synthesizer.
It has three continuously variable wave oscillators, two ladder filters with a Dual Lowpass or Highpass/Lowpass configuration, a multi-wave LFO, and two modulation busses.
This FL Studio free plugin uses state of the art DSP technology to accurately reproduce the sound of the hardware. VK-1 comes with 228 presets to play around with that will instantly spark your creativity.
We will be looking at the Top 18 free FL Studio Plugins.
Selecting only the top vst plugin, vst plugins that all music producers should be using!
- Here is the list of top 18 VST plugins which we highly recommend for any music producer to download and use for free.
- MAudioPlugins by Meldaproduction (Over 40 free plugins).
- Matt Tytel Helm. DiscoDSP OB-Xd (free synth vst).
- Native Instruments Komplete Start. Dexed (inspired by DX7). Sound Magic Piano One.
- Tyrell N6 (VST Synth). Blue Cat’s Triple EQ. OTT by Xfer Records. ValhallaDSP SuperMassive (free delay plugin).
- Vember Audio Surge. Ample Sound Ample Bass P Lite. MAudioPlugins by meldaproduction is one of the top must download and use VST plugins, it has over 40+ free VST plugin modules such as MEqualizer, MFlanger, MFreqShifter, MPhaser, MSaturator, MRecorder, MStereoScope, MCompressor and so much more!
- Works great as an FL Studio plugin and will also work very well with other DAW’s such as Logic Pro, Cubase, and so on….
- Matt Tytel Helm is a free synth for download which supports Linux, Mac OSX and Windows.
- It has built-in presets such as;. 58 x Percussions. Izotope Vinyl is a great tool plugin for adding the lo-fi type of effect to any sound, Izotope Vinyl has built-in dust, warp, scratch, and mechanical noise features.
- This is a must-have plugin for any music producer! Vesta is a VST filter by B.Serrano designed for Windows 32 bit, which will also work on a 64-bit operating system.
- This is another great free to use filter effect VST plugin module to add to your music production library.
- Works great with FL Studio, will work great with other DAW’s. DiscoDSP OB-Xd is a great Synth plugin, which supports Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- This Synth VST comes with 127 Built-in Presets and also comes with Different banks. All sound in this synth comes in high original quality.
- As you can see on the right-hand side, some very nice banks, overall 19 different banks, all music producers are able to save and create their own presets too.
- DiscoDSP OB-Xd is free to download and free to use for commercial purposes.
- Download Size is around 20MB, size may increase on new releases/updates. Spitfire LABS has designed and designed some powerful software instruments, all designed and made by musical and sampling professionals from London.
- Containing more than one instrument, containing strings, guitars, pianos, brass, drums, vocals, percussions, synths, and experimental instruments.
- Native Instruments Komplete Start contains over 2,000 high-quality studio sound, 16 high-grade synths & sampled instruments.
- Native Instruments Komplete Start also comes with free effects, loops, and samples.
- Fully free to download and use. Dexed is a free Synth which can be downloaded and used or free, only 3MB in size, available for both Mac and Windows.
- this plugin can be used in FL Studio or any other DAW supporting AU/VST plugins.
- Also comes with built-in 30+ free presets with an option to export and import your own saved presets.
- Sound Magic Piano One is available on VST, for Windows (32Bit and 64Bit) and in VST/AU on Mac (32Bit and 64Bit).
- Piano one has been inspired by Yamaha C7 concert grand piano.
- A truly amazing piano VSt plugin for any music producer to add to their music production library.
- TyrellN6: is a Classic racer with a built-in u-he engine. TyrellN6 is a compact and sporty synth.
- Based on many types of classic hardware types of the synth: a few modules, analogue sound, novel features have been applied when producing TyrellN6.
- Comes with a built-in preset browser with built-in banks. Definitely, a synth every music producer should add to their music production library.
- External Downloads from Amazona.DE. Blue Cat’s Triple EQ is free to use 3 bands semi-parametric EQ that can easily be controlled like a single filter using customizable shapes.
- OTT by Xfer Records is a dynamic multiband compressor, free to download and free to use.
Great free compressor for dubstep and Electro music producers.
Higher HZ from youtube made a good review of Tal NoiseMaker Ultimate Review. TAL Noisemaker is an improved version of TAL-Elek7ro, TAL Noisemaker comes with built-in 128 built-in factory presets.
- A great Analog Synth with many functions and many possible tweaks and outcomes of different parameters.
- Great plugin for FL Studio or other DAW’s.
- Tal-Reverb 4 is a modulated vintage reverb sound with many functions such as diffuse sound output, dry/wet output, option to do hi or low cut using the modulations.
- A very powerful and great sounding free reverb Plugin for FL Studio.
ValhallaDSP SuperMassive is a great free to use Premium Delay Effects Plugin.
Providing many dynamical settings allowing music producers to achieve any delay possible.