Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics – Michael J. Moran is the author of Fundamental of Engineering Thermodynamic, 8th Edition, published by Wiley. Shapiro is the author of Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics, 8th Edition, published by Wiley. Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics, 8th Edition by Moran, Shapiro, Boettner and Bailey continues its tradition of setting the standard for teaching students how to be effective problem solvers. Now in its eighth edition, this market-leading text emphasizes the authors collective teaching expertise as well as the signature methodologies that have taught entire generations of engineers worldwide.
Integrated throughout the text are real-world applications that emphasize the relevance of thermodynamics principles to some of the most critical problems and issues of today, including a wealth of coverage of topics related to energy and the environment, biomedical/bioengineering, and emerging technologies.
- If you likes to read the soft copy of this book, and you wants to buy hard copy of this book officially from the Publisher.
- Buy links of this book are given.
- To buy this book from official publisher click on the Buy this book button.
- Disclaimer">AllAbout-Engineering does not own this material/content, neither created nor scanned.
- We do not promote any Piracy.