GarageBand offers a mobile version of Apple's powerful iWork music creation tool, with only a handful of drawbacks to what is otherwise a powerful, intuitive tool. More powerful than many beginner tools but not nearly as powerful as some of the most robust tools on the market, GarageBand is a perfect entry-level tool for someone interested in multi-track recording or digital composition on a mobile device.
Key features of GarageBand
- GarageBand offers numerous options when first starting. From keyboards to drums, to sampling and a number of presets that make it easy to create fun effects without having to play with the controls too much, GarageBand has a lot to play with.
- It operates only in landscape mode and some tools are better on the Mac--especially the keyboard interface--but many options like the amplifier option, recording tools, and samplers are very well crafted and perfectly easy to use, even for those with no experience creating music.
- Multitrack recording is another very useful tool here, and despite the resources this app must demand, it ran smoothly in every test we developed for it, from an eight track recording to multiple voice inputs and three- to five-minute audio recordings being edited onscreen.
- GarageBand is one of those rare apps that can be useful for almost anyone interested in recording.
- Whether you are interviewing someone for your podcast or are playing with Smart Drums while connected by Bluetooth to three other iPad or iPhone users, this app never ceases to amaze.
This is one of Apple's better iWork apps for the iOS platform.
Is it good?
Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 2.80 from 99 votes cast, I can safely confirm that It's good and worth trying. Here is what people say about GarageBand:
A killer instrument app by SM Company Limited
How it manages to be such a good personalization app? Easy, I love how GarageBand app is created to be a solidly built app with awesome features. SM Company Limited has successfully put efforts and engineered a sophisticated software. Try it for yourself, I am pretty sure that you will like it too.
When downloading, you'll get a personalization app, working like a charm on most of the latest Android powered devices. While being downloaded 6,549 times since its initial release, it has constant updates. It gets even better when you realize that the last one is as recent as March 21, 2021.
How does it looks on a real device
A proper screenshot of is worth a thousand words. Here are some high-quality screen captures, specially selected for You to preview this effects app.
Related:Baby Touch Sounds: Learn the sounds of animals and instruments
Download GarageBand APK for Android and install
I would love to guide you on how to download and install GarageBand APK for Android in just five simple steps. But first lets have some basic knowledge of APK files. Android Package Kit is an Android application package file format used for distributing files and installing them on Android OS devices. Installing apps and games from APK file is a simple and straightforward process which you will remember forever when done once. It is a safe and working way to avoid restrictions made by developers for distributing apps in some geographical regions.
Step 1: Download GarageBand APK on your Android device
Tap the blue button below and navigate to the download page. There you will choose the available download method.
Step 2: Choose the download method
Have in mind that some apps and games may not be available in Google Play for your country of residence. You can choose to save the APK file from Android Freeware mirrors instead of downloading the software from the Play Store. We are proud to serve your working mirrors 99.9% of the time.
Step 3: Allow installation of third party apps.
If you get an installation warning after starting the saved file, click Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow installations from this source! This has to be done only the first time you are installing an unknown APK file.
Step 4: Find and install the downloaded APK file
I suggest using a file manager app (MiXPlorer is my choice as robust and easy to use) to locate GarageBand apk file. It is most commonly located in the Downloads folder. Open it now and proceed to installation (check out this How to Download and Install APK and XAPK files guide if you experience difficulties).
Step 5: Launch the app and enjoy
Start the installed GarageBand app and enjoy it!
Is It safe?
I strongly recommend GarageBand as good personalization software. With over 6549+ and counting downloads, it is a safe app to download, install, and share with friends.
Note that the APK file can run on every popular android emulator. You can also send DMCA reports here.
|Compatibility||Require Android 5.1 and up|
|Categories||personalization, instrument, creating, effects|
|Developer||SM Company Limited|
|Download options||APK / Google Play|
In my humble opinion, it is good to have another personalization app like creating installed. You never know when you will need a good substitute. Below are some other apps like Rap Beat Maker and inexPHONE, compared and available for free download.
Compare popular alternative apps
|n-Track Studio DAW||9515173||4.30|
|Assistive Touch IOS||16491297||4.80|
|Rap Beat Maker||212660||3.60|