Download God of War 3 for free on PC
- Release: 2010 Developer: SIE Santa Monica Studio.
- God of war 3 - the final part of the original trilogy, telling about the god of war named Kratos.
- The protagonist is obsessed with revenge, and thirsts for reprisal against the ancient Greek deities because of betrayal.
- Walk the path from the kingdom of Hades to the bright peaks of Olympus, meet colorful characters, and feel the atmosphere of ancient mythology, overcoming various trials on the way to the cherished goal.
- The gameplay of the video game is hack and slash, and is also one of the most spectacular and spectacular representatives of the genre.
- From the very beginning, the Blades of the Exile are available to you, and later two more types will open.
With their help, you can get up to daring and dizzying techniques based on combining combos, environments, and lightning-fast reactions to what is happening. Over time, additional gadgets will open to help you on your adventures and diversify the gameplay.
Of these, Icarus' wings, running boots, a bow, and also a special lantern for enemy blinding can be noted. Battles with enemies will take place in different locations, with their own characteristics. You will have hordes of opponents that can be dealt with only by the most brute force. Also, there are boss battles based on their gradual weakening, and after a spectacular massacre with the use of QTE. In "God of War III" the following main characters are available, with each of whom they will build their own relationships:. Zeus is the ruler of all creatures with tremendous power. The protagonist is the father.
Gaia - the mother of the titans, has a huge growth, exceeding 350 meters. Athena is Kratos's mentor, helping him in every possible way. Transformed into an immaterial form of existence. Aphrodite is a priestess of love. The only one of the highest beings who was not killed by the protagonist. Hephaestus is a blacksmith who is an ally in the game.
Creator of the most powerful artifact called Pandora's box. Hades - the ruler of the underworld, hungry for death to the main character. Size: 29.39 Gb. Version: Full Last Release. (max speed + fast connection). God of War III is the fifth game in the God of War action/adventure franchise and the third game in the main console series.
Like the previous two titles, God of War III follows the story of Kratos, a soldier in the Spartan army who is betrayed by the Greek gods.
Angered by his fate, Kratos travels throughout the wondrous and dangerous world of Greek mythology attempting to end Zeus' reign. God of War III features bloody and satisfying combat, interesting puzzles, and some truly amazing spectacle. Whether you're a fan of the God of War series or not, God of War III is a fantastic game that deserves to be experienced.
Brutal combat with a new magic system.
Dozens of bosses and unique enemies. High-resolution graphics and impressive scale. God of War III picks up immediately after the end of God of War II, with Kratos and the titan Gaia scaling Mount Olympus. Hellbent on revenge for Zeus' misgivings, Kratos fiercely battles against all that stands in his way. After an exciting fight against Poseidon and a failed attempt on Zeus' life, Kratos falls off the mountain and plummets into the Underworld. Despite this setback, Kratos vows to have his revenge and slowly begins the trek back to the top of Mount Olympus.Even when compared to the past two God of War games, God of War III has some exceptionally cool characters, bosses, and moments.
Many of the most popular Greek gods like Poseidon, Aphrodite, and Hades are big players in the story, as Kratos attempts to kill each one of them. Your adventure takes you far across the fictional world of Greek mythology, extending the lore and universe within. Kratos' journey sees him locating Pandora's Box, exploring a dangerous labyrinth, and battling against countless foes. There's an impressive amount of drama and great closure to Kratos' story, resulting in a satisfying trilogy.
Main Game Features
- Apart from a few improvements, enhancements, and new mechanics, the gameplay in God of War III is very similar to past games.
- Playing as Kratos, you'll swing and smash through hundreds of enemies utilizing your wrist-bound blades.
- Levels are mostly linear, but there are plenty of hidden secrets scattered around to reward exploration.
- Chests often contain power-ups such as phoenix feathers and gorgon eyes, which improve your magic and health.
As you progress through the adventure, you'll also discover new weapons that can be used for both combat and Puzzle-solving.
- Each weapon also has a dedicated magic attack, offering a bit of strategy.
- Although the gameplay is exceptionally strong and the story is impressive, it's the flashy graphics and set-piece moments that really tie God of War III together.
- Right from the opening moments of the game, the sense of scale is truly impressive, as Kratos is dwarfed by the gigantic Titans around him.
- The high-resolution graphics offer clean and evocative environments, as well as exciting action encounters.
- God of War III is just as fun to watch as it is to play, thanks to its smart use of mythology and undeniably cool visuals.
- God of War III is a great game for players who want to smash through tons of enemies, spill loads of blood, and feel more powerful every step of the way.
- That said, there's still plenty of nuance and variety to the game, evident in its complex narrative, interesting puzzle sections, and unique combat mechanics.
- Even when played on the lowest difficulty, you'll have to use your wits, as this is one of the most challenging God of War games yet.
However, if you have the skill to see it through, God of War III will likely become one of your favorite third-person action games.
- Excellent storytelling and world-building.
- Bonus challenge mode.
- Awesome powers and items.
- Puzzles can be confusing at times.
- Occasionally frustrating combat.
- Overall rating: 9.
- DirectX: 10
- Hard Drive: 5 GB free
Also Check Other Games