Google Find My Device is an Android Tools app developed by Google LLC and published on the Google play store.
It has gained around 50000000 installs so far, with an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 in the play store.
How to Download Android Device Manager for PC or MAC:
Google Find My Device requires Android with an OS version of 4.0 and up.
In addition, the app has a content rating of Everyone, from which you can decide if it is suitable to install for family, kids, or adult users.
- Google Find My Device is an Android app and cannot be installed on Windows PC or MAC directly.
- Android Emulator is a software application that enables you to run Android apps and games on a PC by emulating Android OS.
- There are many free Android emulators available on the internet.
- However, emulators consume many system resources to emulate an OS and run apps on it. So it is advised that you check the minimum and required system requirements of an Android emulator before you download and install it on your PC.
- Below you will find how to install and run Google Find My Device on PC:. Firstly, download and install an Android emulator to your PC. Download Google Find My Device APK to your PC. Open Google Find My Device APK using the emulator or drag and drop the APK file into the emulator to install the app.
If you follow the above steps correctly, you should have the Google Find My Device ready to run on your Windows PC or MAC. In addition, you can check the minimum system requirements of the emulator on the official website before installing it.
This way, you can avoid any system-related technical issues. BrowserCam provides you Android Device Manager for PC (computer) download for free.
Get more help
- launched Android Device Manager app for Android OS together with iOS but you might also install Android Device Manager on PC or MAC.
- You’ll find few essential points listed below that you will have to implement before you begin to download Android Device Manager PC. Out of various paid and free Android emulators available for PC, it’s not a simple step like you imagine to pick the ideal Android emulator that works well with your PC.
Simply click "Download Android Device Manager APK" icon to start downloading the apk file on your PC.
- Download BlueStacks for PC considering the download option offered in this particular web site.
- As soon as the download process is over open up the installer to start out with the install process.
Read the initial two steps and click "Next" to go to the third step of set up.
Step 2: Change your Google Account password
In the very final step select the "Install" option to get started with the install process and click "Finish" anytime its finally finished.At the last & final step simply click on "Install" to begin the final install process and you’ll be able to click on "Finish" in order to finish the installation.
- With the windows start menu or alternatively desktop shortcut begin BlueStacks app.
- Before you install Android Device Manager for pc, you’ll have to connect BlueStacks Android emulator with a Google account.
- Next, you must be brought to google playstore page which lets you do a search for Android Device Manager app using search bar and install Android Device Manager for PC or Computer.
- After you installed the Android emulator, you can also make use of the APK file to be able to install Android Device Manager for PC either by clicking on apk or by opening it via BlueStacks Android emulator due to the fact that a portion of your preferred Android games or apps probably aren’t accessible in google playstore because they do not comply with Developer Policies.
You can stick to the above exact same steps even though you want to opt for Andy OS emulator or if you choose to choose free download and install Android Device Manager for MAC.
- Open passwords.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Look at the "Saved passwords" list.
- This list only includes passwords saved to your Account, not your lost device.
- For each password you want to change, open the app or go to the site.
- Change your password.
Tip: Monitor your accounts for fraud. Keep an eye on your credit card statements, and report any fraudulent purchases to your credit card company.