Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas by Rockstar North is an open-world action game. Played from a third-person perspective, it puts you in Carl Johnson’s shoes. The former member of a Los Santos gang, he came back to the city to investigate a murder, and things quickly heat up. This Grand Theft Auto (GTA) iteration departs from mob-centered storylines, sending you on a justice restoring mission.
CJ has to return to a life of corruption, but for a different, more noble purpose. Still, criminal activities are necessary, and you’ll have to equip your character with weapons, vehicles, and firearms to survive and establish dominance. The game will send you on open-world missions, Saints Row-style. The sandbox environment lets you do anything, from cab driving to bank robberies as side quests. You’ll gather money and skills upon completion of each. However, the main quests are more rewarding, making them a recommended focal point for the first play-through.
San Andreas is a massive game, six times the size of Vice City. The impressive world map revolves around three major metropolises. You’ll find the countryside, mountains, smaller towns, and even desert areas to explore between Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas. The world looks as fantastic on PC as it does on PlayStation. It feels realistic too, with a dynamic social climate that differs from area to area. Even the weather feels real in this complex environment you’ve entered. Although action-focused, this title feels like a role-playing game due to the story. It features an in-depth narrative with interwoven and separate plot threads, telling a compelling story whichever way you go.
There’s not a lot of character development, but the people you encounter feel real. You can even customize CJ to make him more recognizable on the streets. Overall, San Andreas is a well-executed game. It’s incredibly satisfying to complete missions, learn skills, and watch the plot unfold with every decision you make. If you’re a long-term franchise fan, this title is a fantastic addition to your collection, offering a more massive world with the same brutal undertones. Massive open world. Well-developed storyline. Progressively challenging tasks. Extensive gameplay options. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is an Action game developed by Rockstar Games. BlueStacks app player is the best PC platform (emulator) to play this android game on your PC or Mac for a better gaming experience.
Years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the corrupted life in Los Santos, San Andreas.
- Now his mother has been murdered, his family was fallen apart and his friends are heading towards a suffering end.
- There is no other solution than heading back home, a city taken by gang fights, drug competition and corruption from the beginning.
- At his return, he was frames for homicide, proving how lost San Andreas is.
Take control of the streets.
- No matter what means are necessary.
- Play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on PC and Mac with BlueStacks and enjoy the new title of one of the best sagas ever created in the history of games.
- Choose your actions, see as far as you can go for survival and decide what you are willing to do to save your family in this amazing game, with incredible gameplay and amazing graphics and visuals.