Comments are closed.
Need more Celtic and Norse Mythology in your life? We have some good news for you.
- Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 has been announced, expanding the franchise into a new generation of consoles.
- The vast expanse of ethereal mystery, thrilling combat, and a compelling story are coming once again, and we'd like to share what we know about it!
- 'Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2's' predecessor was a surprise hit amongst proponents of the action-adventure genre.
- The game's fantastic visuals and unique amalgamated storyline brought players to an intriguing universe.
- Not much has been revealed about the upcoming game yet - but it will surely continue the epic of Senua's Celtic roots against a Norse menace.
- Much like the first game - the trailer presenting the second part is intense.
- Much Celtic chanting and emotional facial expressions lead to the climax of harrowing Norsemen hanging limbs and marching towards something.
- The colors are dark, the atmosphere is livid, and it sets up yet another tense journey - a story that hasn't come to fruition yet.
The black sands and volcanoes confirm the location of the game in Iceland. The environment is ideal against the previous mechanics. It presents surfaces that are ideal for battlegrounds. Cliffs and mountains are there to scale. Mythical auras in the locations can create challenging puzzles and the potential to unravel more of Senua's dark past. We aren't expecting too much to change in combat and objectives, but an enhanced story paired with stunning models and visuals. The hardware capabilities of the new console generation will bring Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 to life. We expect intense environmental assets flying around combat scenes - and fluid animation to capture every expression. Another brilliant journey is on the horizon from what we can make of it. The blend of Celtic and Nordic mythology will protrude even further - much to fan happiness. There's already a lot to love when considering how well the previous game was delivered - with only potential to build upon. Little detail has been given about the gameplay - but we expect much the same before. The core focus of the original game was the storyline. So the narrative will predicably be the centerpiece once again. The new location has already been confirmed, but what Senua is doing there is yet to unravel. It all makes for exciting times. The lead-up to Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 is reminiscent of the excellent narrative-based game in Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - made by the same developers. With that in mind - we know a highly immersive tale is on the way. We'll eagerly await new details of the upcoming addition to the franchise! Brand new tale that capitalizes on the rich franchise lore. The same polished puzzle and combat mechanics are likely to be there. Visuals already look magnificent. Not much detail revealed about gameplay.