If you want to install Mac on PC, you have two basic options how to do it: you can either install the Mac OS X operating system directly on a drive or use a Mac emulator for Windows. The former option gives you the best performance you can get, while the latter option is a lot simpler. So, which installation method you should choose?
It depends on your needs. Those who love the usability of Mac OS X but don’t like how expensive Apple’s hardware is should build a full-blown Hackintosh, which is a PC with Mac OS X. People who want Mac only to test something out or use a single app that’s not available on Windows will probably do just fine with an emulated Mac computer.
How to Install Mac Os X Yosemite on Windows Pc.
Question: Q: how do i install mac OS X onto my windows pc – Apple.
- If you buy the right parts, you can put together a capable Mac computer for around $600.The Mac OS X operating system is optimized for Intel processors. Any recent i3 processor will be powerful enough to ensure smooth, lag-free experience. You should get at least 4 GB of memory, but more is always better. It’s possible to use either NVIDIA or AMD graphics card, but Hackintosh users generally say that NVIDIA GPUs are less problematic for the purpose of installing Mac OS X on a PC. While there are many ways how to install Mac on Windows, we recommend iBoot.
- To solve this problem, the creator of iBoot has developed another fantastic utility, MultiBeast.This utility contains a collection of drivers for virtually every piece of hardware out there. You can enable Realtek or Intel sound cards, many any third-party disk work, activate hardware graphics acceleration, fully enable specific Ethernet or Wi-Fi controllers, activate USB devices, and much more.Should something ever happen to your Hackintosh computer, you can recover all lost or deleted files using Disk Drill.
- All people who had the pleasure to try Disk Drill praise its usability, advanced features, and fantastic customer support.Because it comes with an assortment of useful disk management tools, you can be sure that it will quickly become one of the most used applications on your computer.
- Data recovery for free Your Companion for Deleted Files Recovery .Which is the best Mac emulator for Windows? How to install a macOS virtual machine on PC? In this post, MiniTool Partition Wizard gives you a step-by-step guide on how to install a macOS virtual machine on PC via VMware.
- Apple Mac series computers have always been niche products, and fewer people use them.Gather the required equipment. In order to install macOS High Sierra on your Windows computer, you will need the following hardware:In general, under the same configuration, Mac computers are almost twice as expensive as Windows computers.
- However, comparing Windows PCs, the Mac PCs have a more beautiful design and are easier to use.
- If you don't want to buy an Apple computer but want to try this operating system, you can choose to either use hackintoshes or install a macOS virtual machine on Windows.
- However, installing hackintoshes is very complicated. If your PC's specs are not very bad, installing a macOS virtual machine is recommended.
How to Install macOS Monterey on VirtualBox on Windows 10.
- Most people will choose between VirtualBox and VMware.I am of no exception. Tip: If you want a Windows emulator for Mac PC, you can directly download one from Apple store and the Windows VM installation process is very easy.
- But if you want to install MacOS on Windows, the installation process is slightly difficult, because you need to use some tools to break the limit of MacOS.At first, my choice is VirtualBox, because many people recommend using this software. I follow steps in these posts to install the macOS virtual machine, but the installation fails with no exception.
- The reason may be that installing a macOS virtual machine on VirtualBox needs a file named "VirtualBox Boot.vmdk".I see this process in many videos but unfortunately many posts don't mention this step. In addition, if you want to get this file, you must download it from some posts that are some private websites full of ads.
- I don't like that, so I choose to try VMware.Fortunately, my colleague in technical department has ever succeeded in installing a macOS virtual machine with VMware.
- Thanks to him, this post can be completed smoothly.So, in my mind, VMware is the best Mac emulator for Windows, although this judgment is a little subjective.
- To run Mac on Windows smoothly, you should make sure your PC meets the following requirements:.CPU: 4th Intel i5 or higher (if you AMD CPU, you will encounter more errors and bugs). RAM: at least 8GB. Storage: more than 100 GB free space. OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or later. If your PC doesn't meet the above system requirements, the macOS VM will freeze frequently. Then, you should get the following thing prepared:. VMware software and unlocker file.
- This post shows you what causes error "VMware Workstation Pro can't run on Windows" and offers you 4 solutions.Then, you need to download the unlocker file that is the key file making VMware allow you to install macOS virtual machine.
- The unlocker file is released on GitHub, an open-source project hosting platform.On this platform, the developer will publish the source code of the unlocker file. Therefore, in my mind, the unlocker file is reliable.
- Please follow the steps below:.Step 1: Go to the website: https://github.com/paolo-projects/unlocker and click Release. Then, download the latest unlocker.zip file. Step 2: Close VMware software.
- Then, right click blank area of the Taskbar and choose Task Manager.In the Processes tab, right-click and end any tasks related to VMware.
- Step 3: Extract the unlocker.zip file.Open the extracted folder to find win-install.cmd file. Right click this file and choose Run as administrator. Then, this file will run to get some tools for VMware.
- All you need do is to wait for the window to shut down automatically.How to troubleshoot 100 percent disk usage in Windows 10? This post focus on the solutions to Windows 10 100% disk usage. This step is recommended, because the virtual machine file will become larger and larger.
- To make a partition, you can use the shrink volume feature in Disk Management.But MiniTool Partition Wizard can help you make a partition more easily. Step 1: Launch MiniTool Partition Wizard (free edition) and go to its main interface.
- This will open a window.Step 2: In the window, drag the arrow to resize the partition. If you drag the whole partition block, you can change the location of the partition.
- Through this way, you can make unallocated space on the location you want.Click the OK button to continue. Step 3: Right click the unallocated space and choose Create. Just keep everything in default and click the OK button. Step 4: Click Apply button to execute the pending operations. You can enlarge the hard disk of virtual machine if you set the disk to be so small at the beginning of creating virtual machine, and here are detailed steps.Step 1: Download a macOS installation package (for example, Install macOS Catalina.
How to Install macOS on a Windows PC (with Pictures) – wikiHow.
- Tip: All of these operations are performed in macOS system.Therefore, if you have no macOS product, downloading macOS .cdr image online directly is recommended.
- Step 2: Open the terminal and perform the following commands:.hdiutil create -o /tmp/Install\ macOS\ Catalina -size 8300m -layout SPUD -fs HFS+J (* This command will create an empty .dmg disk image with a size of 8300m under /tmp The .dmg image should be at least 500M larger than the macOS app file.
- In addition, Install\ macOS\ Catalina is the name of the .dmg disk image, you can replace it accordingly.).hdiutil attach /tmp/Install\ macOS\ Catalina.dmg -noverify -mountpoint /Volumes/Install\ macOS\ Catalina (* This command will mount the .dmg image that you created just now to directory /Volumes/Install\ macOS\ Catalina.).
- sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Catalina.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Install\ macOS\ Catalina (* This command will write the macOS app file into the .dmg disk image you mounted just now.Then, you need to enter password and wait for the writing process to complete.). hdiutil detach /Volumes/Install\ macOS\ Catalina (* This command will unmount .dmg disk image.).
- hdiutil convert /tmp/Install\ macOS\ Catalina.dmg -format UDTO -o ~/Desktop/Install\ macOS\ Catalina (* This command will convert the .dmg image into .cdr image and save it into desktop with the name "Install\ macOS\ Catalina".Wait until the process to complete and then you can find the .cdr file on your desktop.). rm /tmp/Install\ macOS\ Catalina.dmg (* This command will delete the .dmg image in the tmp folder to free up space.).
- Now you can install Mac on Windows with VMware, the best Mac emulator for Windows.Here is the guide:. Step 1: Open VMware and click File > New Virtual Machine. Choose Typical and click Next.
- Step 2: Choose Installer disc image file (iso) and click Browse.This will allow you to choose the macOS image file.
- But please note that you can see the .cdr image only if you modify the file type to All files.Then, click Next. Step 3: Choose Apple Mac OS X and pick the right version.
- Then, click Next.Note: My VMware can only support macOS version up to 10.11. The reason may be that my VMware version is 12, not the latest version. If you want to install slightly newer macOS versions, please install more recent VMware versions. Step 4: Check the name and the location of the macOS virtual machine.Then, click Finish.
How to Install macOS Monterey on VMware on Windows 10 PC or.
- In the Virtual Machine Settings window, you can change the macOS hardware settings.I recommend you to change the Memory to at least 4GB, otherwise the macOS virtual machine will not run smoothly. Click OK to save changes. Step 6: Then, you need to modify the configuration file, otherwise you will get VMware unrecoverable error when booting the macOS.
- Right click the macOS virtual machine configuration file (.vmx) and open it with notepad.Step 7: In the notepad, scroll down to find the code line: smc.present = "TRUE". Under this code line, add the following code line: smc.version = "0".
- Then, save and exit.Now, you can start the macOS virtual machine and it should open smoothly. This post introduces virtualization technology (VT-x and AMD-V) and shows you how to enable it in BIOS to solve not in a hypervisor partition error.
- Step 8: Follow the on-screen wizard until you are asked to choose a disk for installing the macOS.In this case, go to Utilities > Disk Utility. Click the VMware Virtual SATA Hard Drive Media in the left panel and click Erase.
- Follow the wizard to rename and erase the disk.After completing this process, exit Utilities tool and choose the disk you just renamed to install macOS on it.
- Step 9: Follow the wizard to customize settings and then you can use the macOS on your PC.Is this post useful to you? Have you encountered problem when following the above steps to install macOS virtual machine?
- Do you know other good Mac emulators for Windows?Please leave a comment in the following zone. In addition, if you have difficulty in moving/resizing partition, please contact us via [email protected].
- We will get back to you as soon as possible.As I know, you can emulate Mac on Windows with VMware and VirtualBox. But to make the macOS run smoothly, your PC needs to meet some requirements.
- Apple doesn't authorize any end user to run Mac OS on non-Apple machines.It's illegal to install macOS on anything but a genuine Macintosh computer.
- Install VMware and download unlocker file from GitHub.Get a macOS image in .cdr format. Create a macOS virtual machine in VMware with the macOS image.
- Modify the macOS configuration file.Perform macOS installation process. Ever found yourself in a situation where you loved software, only to know that it is compatible with Mac machines?
- Agreed, it is an anomaly as the number of Windows compatible software is vast.But at times, you might find yourself in such a situation or may come across with certain apps that work better on macOS.If you are stuck in such a situation, here we will state ways for you to run Mac apps on Windows 10 device.
Mac OS on Windows PC MacOS – reddit.
- Also Read:Check Out These Must Have Mac Apps.This is the simplest way to get Mac on Windows and run Mac apps on windows PC.
- To learn how to run Mac programs on Windows check out my tutorial on How to Install macOS Mojave on Windows 10 in a Virtual Machine?The step by step guide will make you learn how to get macOS virtual machine and how to install it on Windows 10.
- Once you have the virtual machine up and running with macOS on it, come back here to learn ways to install and run Mac apps on Windows.From this step onwards everything will work in a similar manner as it works on actual macOS. You’ll need to login into your Apple account to access App Store. If you don’t have one you’ll need to create an Apple account.
- Remember provided email address will be your new AppleID.Next select security questions, if you want to receive updated checkbox to subscribe.3. These simple steps will help you create an Apple ID.
- Once done login to your Apple account to start downloading apps from App Store.To access App Store click on App Store icon present in the dock.
- Log in to your Apple account > look for the app you wish to download > click on Get > Install.This will install the apps on your macOS virtual machine installed on Windows 10.
- Using these simple steps you can use macOS on Windows 10 with the help of a virtual machine.This might hit you with questions like what about the current session? Will you able to resume it from where you left or not?
- To resume working from where you left you would need to shut down virtual machine in a sequence for this click on Apple logo > Shut Down.This will help you resume working. However, if you want to extra cautious you can take a snapshot, to save the current state of the virtual machine. To take a snapshot on VMware click on VM > Snapshot > Take Snapshot.
- Using these simple steps you can easily run Mac Apps on Windows machine.However, you must never forget since you are using a Virtual machine they might not work as on actual macOS. This is simply due to a virtual machine sharing the host machine’s system resource. In addition to this, a piece of advice avoid updating your macOS Virtual Machine as the patch that makes the macOS virtual machine run is compatible with a specific version and may not work with the updates.
- Here, virtual machines play an important role to imitate dedicated hardware by emulation of a computer system.You also need to download and install certain essential tools such as VMware to run Mac apps on Windows 10.
- Yes you can run Mac on a PC like a pro.To do this, you would require a compatible PC where you can install macOS.
- Here, you need to select the hard drive on which you never had Windows installed.You can run Mac on a PC by creating an image file of macOS or doing it through a virtual machine. Apple’s iTunes apps are now available to download on Microsoft’s Windows 10 Store. It is useful development for users who wish to access iTunes apps on Windows 10.Here, you can download, purchase, and manage iTunes apps easily from Windows 10 Store.
How do I install Mac OS X Snow Leopard through VirtualBox.
- If you create an image of macOS and clone it on Windows PC or you try a virtual machine to access Mac apps on windows PC, you probably are in safe hands.On the other hand, it could be debatable whether using Mac on Windows is legal or not, as you are licensed to use the software and license terms don’t allow you to imitate software.
- If you want to access all features and functionalities of Mac without spending money on buying new Mac system, then Hackintosh is a good option.It is also useful for users who tend to work on two different systems that require access to Mac and Windows features. Of course, you can give it try, but keep in mind you can lose everything on the virtual machine in this process.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay updated with tech related information.How to Change MAC Address in Windows 10 or OS X >. Best Mac Windows Management Apps 2022 [Paid] >. 9 Best Virtual Machine For Windows 10 To Use In 2022 >. Answer (1 of 5): Wow, there's a blast from the past! System 7 is seriously old-school. It was released in 1991. To my knowledge, the last computer that could run it came out in 1997; no Macs made since 1997 can boot it.
- Installation Insert your USB Flash Drive and press F12 to open Boot menu.In boot menu select your UEFI USB Flash Drive. After loading clover menu select the first option i.e Boot Mac OS X from install macOS Sierra and press enter. After reaching to installer screen Select your language and select Disk Utility from the Utilities menu.
- Plug in the USB stick on which you installed Unibeast and restart your PC.It should now boot into. How to Install Mac Os X on Windows PC: Building Hackintosh Step 1: Hardware Please make sure that you have the perfect hardware before you go ahead with building your own Hackintosh. The term Hackintosh means a PC running Mac OS X. the good thing. How to Install macOS Monterey on VirtualBox on Windows 10 PC & Laptop.
- The steps are as follows: Enable virtualization on your Windows 10/11 PC.Install VirtualBox and the VirtualBox Extension Pack on Windows 10/11. Install macOS on the Windows device On the PC or laptop, plug the USB flash drive in and restart your device It should now boot back into UniBeast by default. Navigate with the arrow keys to 'External' and hit enter Select the destination drive if it's displayed.Usually we only need to install Virtualbox such virtual machines on Windows to run the Mac OS X.
Hackintosh Instructions, Hackintosh How To Guides.
- Add MAC OS in to the Boot menu.Boot into windows and download EasyBCD (google it). Open it, click “Add/Remove entries” navigate to “Mac”. Select Type in the dropdown to “Generic x86 Pc” and give some name in the text box below.
- This name will appear in your boot screen.OS X is just the fancy paint job on the expensive Mac hardware. If you buy a quality Windows 7 PC with a 1920 x 1200 pixel screen at 15-17" in a laptop, it looks just as good as a Mac. Mac's and PC's are the same underneath, same processors, graphics, storage, networking, displays etc., etc.
- Let this video be your guide.It's a simple process and this home-computing how-to will teach you everything you'll need to know. For specifics, including detailed, step-by-step instructions, and to get started.
- Find the download link on this page Once downloaded, extract the downloaded Zip.The password is given on the download page. In the extracted folder, you will find the Mac Os Transformation Pack.
- Double-click on it to launch the installer.A window will appear, Leave the drop down menus to their default, tick the check boxes and click on Install. How to install macos on windows pc. Intel processor Turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold Command (⌘)-R until you see an Apple logo or other image.
- If you're asked to select a user you know the password for, select the user, click Next, then enter their administrator password.Simplified Steps to Install Mac OS on PC with Windows 10 1. First and foremost, in order to install Mac OS on PC, you have to download this file (approx.
- Within which is another file called Yosemite 10.10 Retail , and it needs to be extracted and moved to a location of your choice.We'd prefer it be on an SSD. Instructions for installing Windows 10 on an Apple Mac using Boot Camp Assistant.
- The main steps to install Linux Mint on your PC or Mac are as follows: Prepare an installer.This is typically a USB drive, although you can also burn it to an optical disc if you're old school.
- Note however that most Linux installers these days are larger than a CD-ROM (700 MB), so you'll need a DVD-R/RW or a thumb drive of the appropriate size.Step One: Create a macOS High Sierra ISO File. To start, we’ll need to create an ISO file of macOS High Sierra’s installer, so we can load it in VirtualBox on our Windows machine.
- Grab your borrowed Mac, head to the Mac App Store, search for Sierra, and click “Download.”.When the process is done, the installer will. In the Select a Guest Operating System window, you can select the operating systems of Microsoft Windows, Linux, ESX, or other platforms, but you will see that there is no Apple Mac OS X here.
- There are two methods of installing Remix OS.
- If you're running Windows 7/8/10, you can use the installation tool.Just grab the 64-bit or 32-bit package from the Remix OS download page, launch the installation tool , and follow the on screen instructions.
- Now, you can either choose to install Remix OS to your HDD, which will let you.Okay, so I know that it is illegal to install any Mac OS on any non-Apple machine, but I need access to Xcode in order to open and edit apps (I'm studying a Masters Degree in Software Development).
- So I already have a legit copy (already purchased from Apple) of Mac OS X Snow Leopard and I plan to install it in VirtualBox and run it this way.How to Install macOS on a PC Using the Installation USB. From the Clover boot screen, select Boot macOS Install from Install macOS Catalina. Select your desired Language, and click the forward arrow.
- In Mac OS 9: -Install DAVE 6.2.1 (find it at M) -Shut down and start Mac OS Follow the setup assistant.How To Install Mac OS X on Windows Using PearPC. STEP 1- Download PearPC ( PowerPC Architecture Emulator ) STEP 2- Extract Folder and Create ISO file from the Mac OS X.
- STEP 3- Install the PearPC Control Panel and Click on New File >> Create Virtual Hard Drive.STEP 4- Now Give 6 GB Hard Drive Size and Click on Browse and goto PearPC. Apple does put some code in to check to see if it is a real Mac.
- And as others say, apple wants to sell machines with osx.Apple tried to sell it separately years back and it almost broke the company. Apple also has lots of reasons for not selling to run on windows machines, such as the problem of supporting way way too many.
- How to Install Mac OS on PC Enabling Drivers with Multibeast Open your flash drive.Open Finder, then click the name of the flash drive from which is installed macOS High Sierra to open the flash drive's window in Finder.
- Double-click the Multibeast file to open the Multibeast window.Click the Bootloaders tab at the top of the window. How to Install Mac OS Update on Windows Laptop PC or Computer. How to Install Mac Software on Windows. Mac Emulator for PC. How to install Mac OS on my Windows 8.1 laptop – Quora.How to quickly create a macOS bootable USB on Windows 10.
Best Mac Emulator for Windows
- How to Install macOS Big Sur in VirtualBox on.This is one of the core arguments for making a macOS bootable USB on a Windows PC when your Mac is working correctly.However, if none of your Apple computers [MacBook Air, iMac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro or MacBook] are working, then a Windows PC can be used to rescue the PC.
- Select the mac os virtual machine in the VirtualBox manager left panel, then click the green Start button to start it.; When the virtual machine started, select os language, then click the Continue button.; Now the macOS Utilities window will pop up, you can install mac os from a time machine backup, reinstall macOS, or you can use Disk Utility to create the first partition for the mac os.MacOS Mojave is the fifteenth major release of macOS, Apple Inc.'
- s desktop operating system for Macintosh computers.Mojave was announced at Apple's Worldwid. A Mac to download OS X Yosemite from the Mac App Store and for creating a UniBeast drive.
- An 8GB (or over) USB flash drive.An Intel-based PC capable of running Yosemite. How To Install OS X Yosemite Hackintosh. Step 1: Using a Mac, download OS X Yosemite for free from the Mac App Store. OS X is just the fancy paint job on the expensive Mac hardware.
- If you buy a quality Windows 7 PC with a 1920 x 1200 pixel screen at 15-17" in a laptop, it looks just as good as a Mac.Mac's and PC's are the same underneath, same processors, graphics, storage, networking, displays etc., etc.
- The dock in Mac OS X is intuitive, customizable, and aesthetically pleasing, which is a stark difference from its clunky Windows alternative.
- In fact, in Windows, it takes both the Start menu and taskbar to accomplish what Apple's dock does—but it doesn't have to be like that.Below, I'll show you how to add an OS X-inspired dock on any PC running Windows XP or higher. Step 1: Install Aqua Dock. I recommend the Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 key board for use with OS X.
- Been using one for years.They're durable and being wired, require no batteries.
- It comes with the necessary OS X software to map the keys for normal Mac positions.So the left Windows key becomes Option, and the left Alt key becomes Command.
- Answer (1 of 5): Wow, there's a blast from the past!System 7 is seriously old-school. It was released in 1991.
- To my knowledge, the last computer that could run it came out in 1997; no Macs made since 1997 can boot it.That basically gives you two choices: either find a vintage Mac in an antiqu. Find the download link on this page Once downloaded, extract the downloaded Zip.
- The password is given on the download page.In the extracted folder, you will find the Mac Os Transformation Pack.
- Double-click on it to launch the installer.A window will appear, Leave the drop down menus to their default, tick the check boxes and click on Install. Install macOS on the Windows device On the PC or laptop, plug the USB flash drive in and restart your device It should now boot back into UniBeast by default. Navigate with the arrow keys to 'External' and hit enter Select the destination drive if it's displayed.
- At the end of this tutorial, you'll realize that you don't need to buy an expensive Mac in order to enjoy its unique features.Here is an amazing news to share with you all. Remix OS for PC is finally released.
- Remix OS is an Android Operating System fully bootable on your PC.This is compatible with both Windows and MAC and is far better than Android Emulators like Bluestacks.How do I install mac os on my windows 10 pro,is there any program to install.PLEASE HELP This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. How to install macos on windows 10, mac os installation on windows pc, how to boot windows on mac, safe and Easy 2020Part #2 Updated. Open up the App store on macOS.
- Once Disk Utility is open, make sure that the view is set to show all devices.For windows: install hyper-V in the windows features, restart then in the cmd run as administrator and use your own virtual machine name instead Mac Mojave for the code below, try option one if it still doesnt work try option 2 //option1 cd “C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\”.
- How to install Mac OS X on Virtual Box for Windows 10, windows 8.1, windows 8, windows 7 ComputerRequirements:Download Virtual Box.See full list on. Create macOS Bootable USB on Windows 10. NOTE: The guide was originally written to prepare Yosemite bootable USB but the guide is compatible with the latest macOS Mojave as well.
- Step 1: The first step is to download TransMac software and install the same on a PC running Windows operating system.Even though TransMac is a paid software, the 15-day trial copy is good enough to prepare the. Questions that detail how to actually installation of OS X on non-Apple hardware are off topic due to the violation of the Apple EULA, but let's see if we can have a good general discussion of the issues and assume everyone is here to learn where the virtualization issues lie.In order to install macOS High Sierra on your Windows computer, you will need the following hardware: USB drive – Find a flash drive that can hold at least 16 gigabytes.
How to Install Mac OS on Windows 7 « Operating Systems.
How to Dual Boot Windows 11 and macOS? Follow Steps Here!.
- If you enjoy macOS on your Windows computer, consider purchasing a Mac to stay Apple-compliant.Thanks!
- Windows computers with macOS installed on them are called "Hackintoshes".Thanks!
- macOS doesn't have the proper drivers to run utilities like Wi-Fi or sound on your Windows computer, which is why you'll need to use Multibeast.Thanks!
- Macs are mostly used for professional things i.e. video editing. Games like ‘3D games’ such as COD (Call of Duty) won’t work as smoothly as expected.Thanks!
How to Install Chrome OS on Any Windows Laptop or PC.
- Only do this if your computer has sufficient amount of RAM installed.Thanks!
- Installing macOS on a Windows computer violates the Apple End User License Agreement.Thanks!
How To Install macOS On A PC: Build Your Own… – Macworld UK.
How to install macos on windows pc.
How to Install macOS High Sierra in VirtualBox on Windows 10.
Installing macOS on a Windows computer is tricky, but not impossible. You'll need to download the macOS High Sierra installation file on a Mac and then transfer the installer over to Windows by using a macOS-formatted USB drive running a program called Unibeast; after this point, you can use the USB drive to install macOS over onto a blank hard drive that you've also formatted for macOS. Once you've installed macOS, it's a good idea to run Multibeast from the flash drive in order to install drivers needed for things like sound, Internet, and graphics cards.