Comments are closed.
Hurricane Simulator, a project made by Portly Frame using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
- if you make a remix of this simulation game, you will get reported due to copyright/plagiarism. so please don’t publish a copy of this simulation game. if you do, the owner will check for any copies of this simulation game to report. enjoy. caught thiefs: 9
- crossover point2
- fireblade mode unlocked! (not available for satellite mode though)
- so you’re just gonna steal or cheat...
- satellite button
- hurricane simulator title
- hello. my name is felix. i will teach you how to play hurricane simulator correctly. hopefully you’ll learn after!
- bottom message box
- alright. lets get started. so lets start with the categories. you see the circles at the bottom of the screen, those changes the storms category. the most powerful one is the purple which represents category 5 of the saffir—simpson scale. click one of them to see if it changes. you don’t have to you know!
- if you have affected a country or a place, you could cause damage and deaths due to strong winds, lower pressure, storm surge, and other deadly stuff that could happen when you affected that place. if you cause too much, the retired sign will appear red which means the name will get retired and get replaced by the national weather service.
- there are two buttons on the right side of the screen. the form button, and the dissipate button. the form button does is it makes a storm form as a extratropical cyclone, remnant low, low pressure, and tropical low! the dissipate button will show that the storm has died due to rapidly weakening. the dissipate button only shows when your storm is at tropical storm status, tropical depression status, and extratropical cyclone status.
- now try to move the storm by tap and holding the storm in order to move. if you go too far from cape verde which is located east of africa, you could make a crossover from the atlantic, to the pacific. there are other basins that you could go to. now i hope you learned now. good luck!
by Portly Frame
by Arrogant Pilot
by Humiliating Unicycle
by Mountainous Genius
by Unruly Surgeon
by Pale Rabbit
by Relieved Popcorn
by Instinctive Jellyfish
More from Portly Frame (1)
by Portly Frame
by Petty Waiter
by Humiliating Skill
by Magnificent Inch