Obi-Wan Kenobi Trailer Revealed The Inquisitors - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"We have our own in between Halloween party."
— Carly planning Halfoween.
|"iOpen a Restaurant"||"iPear Store"|
is the 4th episode of Season 5 and the 98th episode overall.
Carly, Sam, and Freddie wonder why can't you celebrate Halloween more than once a year. They decide to celebrate it halfway through the year as well as creating a new holiday termed 'Halfoween' and having a party where Carly dresses up as sushi, Sam dresses up as hand sanitizer, and Freddie dresses up as Lewbert.
Once Nevel finds out, he dresses as a purple robot and gives the "iCarlys" candy, which makes their voices deeper and freaks out many people. Because of this, they angrily split up to find out who the purple robot is. Freddie successfully finds Nevel in the iCarly studio. He calls Carly and informs her it was Nevel, but Nevel's bodyguards Demetri and E-Von force Freddie into the robot costume. Nevel silences him and magnetically seals on the head so Freddie cannot take off the costume.
Meanwhile, Sam and Carly get their real voices back, and Freddie probably does too. After Freddie is sent downstairs, he is caught by Gibby and Spencer. Still silenced, Freddie is unable to tell his friends that it is him in the costume, not Nevel. Subsequently, he is suspended and lowered twenty times in Spencer's new game, Jerk Basket, everyone thinking that it is Nevel being punished.
After Carly and Sam feel they have their revenge, they realize Nevel was right behind them, happily watching Freddie get jerked. Nevel unlocks Freddie's robot head and they find an angry Freddie. Nevel finally feels he has had his revenge for the"iCarlys" not raising his popularity (as in not helping him again after yelling at the man in the wheelchair in iPity The Nevel). Carly pretends she feels sorry and lets Nevel stay at the party, so Nevel tells Demetri and E-Von that they may leave. But after they leave Carly makes Sam "dangle" him above Spencer's Jerk Basket. They finally let him fall, and he collapses into a huge pile of toys and such. All the partygoers clap and cheer as Nevel is then suspended and dropped once more.
- BooG!e as T-Bo.
- Reed Alexander as Nevel.
- Lauren Day as Maddie
- This is Nevel's final appearance in the original series, and he returns in iRobot Wedding.
- This is the second episode relating to Halloween, the first being iScream On Halloween. But, this one is a celebration halfway to Halloween, while iScream On Halloween was a celebration for Halloween itself.
- The reason why it's called iHalfoween is because it is celebrated at the halfway point between the previous Halloween and the future Halloween so Halfoween.
- Ironically, Halloween is the one holiday that is widely celebrated in America that does not actually have a "halfway" point around the year because April 31st does not exist.
- Miranda confirmed her costume as tuna sushi in this tweet: "Had fun today in my crazy tuna sushi Halloween costume!"
- How to Rock also aired a Halloween-themed episode the same night this episode aired called How to Rock: Halloween. Also, Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures did too, with, "Epic Haunting."
- This is the second time somebody is dressed up like Lewbert, the first was in iHurt Lewbert, when Spencer filled in for him.
- The sushi Toro is mentioned as 'Fatty Tuna,' same as in Victorious when Sikowitz calls Tori 'Toro'.
- A reference to Iron Man was made when Gibby dressed up as "Aluminium Man".
- When Nevel enters as the purple robot, you can hear Carly in the background calling a girl named Lisa. This may be a reference to Dan Schneider's wife, Lisa Lillien.
- There was a reference to Star Wars when Sam says, "Luke, I am your father." after eating Nevel's altered candy.
- Sam sings Swing Low Sweet Chariot. Which references both the 1974 film Blazing Saddles, and the 1983 film National Lampoon's Vacation.
- When Freddie is in the robot costume Nevel uses the remote to latch it on tight. Which references The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (2004), where Plankton's robotic buckets lock on when he presses the button.
- It should be noted that the line, although commonly quoted that way, isn't correct. The actual phrase from The Empire Strikes Back is "No, I am your father."
To be added
- T-Bo says aliens creep him out, but in Carly's blog T-Bo Weirdness, it was said he loves aliens and wants to be abducted one day.
- It would be impossible to make candy that can change your voice unless Nevel found a website that can do that.
- When Freddie, Sam, and Carly are talking about the "Halfoween" party, a staff member serves their drinks. However, Carly didn't order anything. It is possible that they visit so often that the waitress brought them their usual drinks.
- After Freddie gets out of the robot costume, he is seen wearing normal clothes. it is unknown why he didn´t just put his lewbert costume back on.
- Gibby sleeping and eating chicken wings.
- Spencer saying "Papperman?" after each mention of Nevel's name.
- Nevel mentions that his popularity was gone after the video of the man that accidentally hurt him and ruined his loafers. This is a reference to iPity The Nevel.
Guy in alien costume: Uh, can I get a Blueberry Blitz?
T-Bo: No. Aliens creep me out, get out of my face!
Carly: Who says Halloween can only come once a year?
Sam: The Lords of Holidays?
Carly: How long 'til October 31st?
Freddie:[checks his phone] Ummm … uh, six months.
Carly: Perfect! We're right at the halfway point.
Sam: What are you thinkin' here?
Carly: We have our own in between Halloween party. Next Saturday.
Sam: We can call it 'Halfoween!'
Freddie: Wait-w-w-w-w-wait. Can't we get in trouble for this?
Carly: For what?
Freddie: Making up our own holiday and calling it 'Halfoween'?
Sam: What, are you afraid we're gonna get busted by the ween police?
Freddie: A little! [sips his smoothie]
Carly:[talking to a pair of shoes on the webshow] I'm sorry shoes I mean, we had a lot of fun together but, I need to move on.[strokes the shoes] It's not shoe, it's me. And don't worry, you'll meet other feet. Oh, and no matter what you hear, I'm not doing this because I'm about to date some newer, younger, hotter shoes. [Goes to another pair of shoes and air kisses them].
Sam:[Jumps into shot] And that's how you break up with your old shoes.
Freddie:[turns the camera to himself] All shoes for this iCarly webcast were provided by Shoe Shoe Shudio. A divisional of Tub Chemical.
Freddie:[turns the camera to him again] Halfoween is a new holiday invented by us here at iCarly as a way of celebrating Halloween at the halfway point between the previous Halloween, and the future Halloween.
Sam:[sneaks up behind him] Any reproduction of Halfoween without written consent from iCarly Enterprises will result in the arrest and beating of your mother and or cat.
Freddie:[imitating Lewbert, in his Lewbert costume] Happy Halfoween! BLEEHHHHH!
Freddie: Do the thing you did!
Sam: Yeah, yeah, yeah, do it!
Guy dressed as Freddie: Okay. In five, four, three, two ...
Girl dressed as Sam: I'm Sam!
Large guy dressed as Carly: I'm Carly!
Carly: No you're not!
Sam:[Deep voice] Luke, I am your father!
Carly:[Deep voice] Stop playing around!
Sam:[Deep voice] Why you so uptiiiiiiiiight?
Carly:[deep voice] Ahhhhh! [looks at her pillow] You got wing sauce on my pillow!
Gibby: Relax, this is just a dream.
Freddie: Who are you?
Nevel: An old friend ... who will now dramatically remove his robot head. [takes the head of his costume off ]
Nevel: Demetri, E-von! Help Mr. Benson out of his clothes
Freddie: What! [looks at Demetri and E-von] No, nooo! I have a wart! I ...
[Boy looks at Sam weirdly]
Sam:[in the deep voice] Don't be afraid ... I just wanna eat you!
[Boy runs away screaming]
Nevel: No one can hear you scream in a purple robot costume.
[Freddie tries to take the head off]
Nevel: You can't take the head off. It's magnetically sealed.
Nevel:[yells angrily, dangling over a giant laundry basket] Get me down from here right now!
Carly:[smiling, looking to Spencer] You heard him.
Freddie: Going down!
Nevel:[shrieks and falls into giant laundry basket]
Related iCarly.com Blog Posts
- Sam's blog: Happy Halfoween!
Related iCarly.com Games
This episode premiered to 2.932 million viewers.
See videos of iHalfoween here.
- Click here to watch Boog!e interview Noah on-set
- Click here to watch Boog!e interview Nathan on-set
- Click here to watch Boog!e interview Jerry on-set
- ↑Airdate confirmed by guest star Pierson Fode's official Facebook
- ↑ 2.02.1Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Game of Thrones' Rises, Ties NBA Playoffs + 'Real Housewives,' 'The Client List,' 'Army Wives,' 'Mad Men' & More TVbythenumbers.com (May 1, 2012)
- ↑Title Reference
- ↑Reed confirming that he's back on iCarly
- ↑News Article About Guest Star
- ↑Miranda confirms her costume as tuna sushi
|v • e • diCarly episodes|
|iPilot • iWant More Viewers • iDream of Dance • iLike Jake • iWanna Stay With Spencer • iNevel • iScream On Halloween • iSpy a Mean Teacher • iWill Date Freddie • iWant a World Record • iRue The Day • iPromise Not to Tell • iAm Your Biggest Fan • iHeart Art • iHate Sam's Boyfriend • iHatch Chicks • iDon't Want to Fight • iPromote Techfoots • iGot Detention • iStakeout • iMight Switch Schools • iFence • iCarly Saves TV • iWin a Date • iHave a Lovesick Teacher|
|iSaw Him First • iStage An Intervention • iOwe You • iHurt Lewbert • iGo To Japan • iPie • iChristmas • iKiss • iGive Away a Car • iRocked the Vote • iMeet Fred • iLook Alike • iWant My Website Back • iMake Sam Girlier • iGo Nuclear • iDate A Bad Boy • iReunite With Missy • iTake on Dingo • iMust Have Locker 239 • iTwins • iFight Shelby Marx|
|iThink They Kissed • iCook • iSpeed Date • iCarly Awards • iHave My Principals • iFind Lewbert's Lost Love • iMove Out • iQuit iCarly • iSaved Your Life • iWas A Pageant Girl • iEnrage Gibby • iSpace Out • iFix a Pop Star • iBloop • iWon't Cancel The Show • iBelieve In Bigfoot • iPsycho • iBeat the Heat|
|iGot A Hot Room • iSam's Mom • iGet Pranky • iSell Penny-Tees • iDo • iStart a Fanwar • iHire An Idiot • iPity The Nevel • iOMG • iParty with Victorious • iLost My Mind • iDate Sam & Freddie • iCan't Take It • iLove You • iQ • iBloop 2 - Electric Bloopaloo • iStill Psycho • iBalls • iMeet The First Lady • iToe Fat Cakes|
|iApril Fools • iGo One Direction • iOpen A Restaurant • iHalfoween • iPear Store • iBattle Chip • iShock America • iGet Banned • iFind Spencer Friends • iRescue Carly • iLost My Head in Vegas • iBust a Thief • iGoodbye|
|Films & Specials|
|iGo To Japan • iDate a Bad Boy • iFight Shelby Marx • iQuit iCarly • iPsycho • iStart a Fanwar • iParty with Victorious • iStill Psycho • iShock America • iGoodbye|