Game Ready for DOOM Eternal
Download Free Windows 11 ISO 64 bit 32 bit Update: There is a lot of rumors that surround the release date of Windows 11 with most people anticipating that Microsoft has no plans of unleashing a new operating system. In part, this is because the software giant recently announced that Windows 10 would be its last release of the operating system.
- This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the latest new titles and updates, including the latest patch for DOOM Eternal which introduces ray-trace reflections and NVIDIA DLSS technology.
- Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for LEGO Builder’s Journey which includes several ray-traced effects and performance-accelerating DLSS, the latest update for Rust which adds NVIDIA DLSS technology, F1 2021, and the new NVIDIA Reflex integration in Escape from Tarkov.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- Added support for Windows 10 May 2021 Update (version 21H1).
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 980M]: The system locks with a black screen upon booting into Windows. no repro with 457.51. 
- [Surround][GeForce RTX 3090]: With Surround active, setting Bezel Correction disables Surround. 
- [Crossfire][GeForce Experience][FreeStyle]: Freestyle might not work on Crossfire after the game is updated. 
- [HDR]: Some specific HDMI displays might show some flickering in HDR mode. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: Colors may appear incorrect in games if sharpen Freestyle filter is used with HDR enabled. 
- Display may flicker or lose signal when launching a game on an adaptive-sync VRR monitor in multi-monitor configuration when sharing the same display mode 
- DisplayPort monitor may not wake from sleep when connected in extended mode with an HDMI 2.1 display that is powered off. 
Windows 10 Known Issues:
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- DPC latency is higher when color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color. 
This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 3.0 for NVIDIA Maxwell and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.2
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
Software Module Versions
- nView - 201.94
- HD Audio Driver - 188.8.131.52
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience - 184.108.40.206
- CUDA - 11.3
- Standard NVIDIA Control Panel - 8.1.961.0
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel - 8.1.961.0
Compatible NVIDIA TITAN Series:
- NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
Compatible GeForce RTX 30 Series:
- GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3060
Compatible GeForce RTX 20 Series:
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
Compatible GeForce 16 Series:
- GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
Compatible GeForce 10 Series:
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030, GeForce GT 1010
Compatible GeForce 900 Series:
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
Compatible GeForce 700 Series:
- GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
Compatible GeForce 600 Series:
- GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
Install Directx 11 Windows 10 64 Bit
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Directx Update Windows 10
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 720 MB
- Graphics Board