How to Get Kodi on FireStick Using Alternate Methods
In this step-by-step guide, I will show you how to install Kodi 19.4 Matrix and 18.9 Leia on FireStick within 2 minutes. The same guide will also work for FireStick 4K, Fire TV, Firestick Lite, and Fire TV Cube. Before we start the installation steps, let’s start with a brief introduction.
How To Update Kodi On Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube In 2022
How to Use Kodi on FireStick
Amazon Fire TV / Stick has already taken the video streaming market by storm. Ever since it came on the scene, it has been selling like hotcakes, thanks to its incredible ease of use and support for popular entertainment services like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, and many others.
To top it all, the Amazon FireStick comes with Alexa support. So just lie down on your couch and start navigating through everything just using your voice. You won’t even need to lift your fingers now.
Isn’t it super cool!!! However, as alluring as it might sound, there is just one slight bit of problem. Although a great amount of multimedia content is available free of cost, the premium contents come with premium price tags.
This is definitely a bother for most users and the biggest reason why users install Kodi on Firestick. Kodi is one of the best Amazon Fire Stick apps, which will open a new world of free multimedia content that might not even be available in your region or comes with an exorbitant price tag.
Warning! Protect Yourself With IPVanish VPN
If you are already using Kodi on your Fire TV or Fire Stick and looking for just a simple update to 19.4 Matrix, you should read this – how to update Kodi on FireStick.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services.
- The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content.
- FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions.
- Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain.
- The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
- Kodi for Fire Stick offers lots of streaming opportunities.
- The multimedia content offered by Kodi is indeed staggering. If you’ve decided to jailbreak Amazon Fire Stick, you are just at the right place.
- You’re about to learn how to install Kodi on FireStick in as many ways as possible.
- Attention, FireStick Users! Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble.
Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available.
- Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund.
- ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
- Here are reasons why using a VPN at all times is essential. Read:How to install and use Best VPN for FireStick.
- This is by far the most popular, easiest, and fastest method for installing Kodi on Fire TV Stick.
- If you follow all the steps carefully, it won’t take more than 2 minutes. Downloader is an amazing app and is available free of cost on the Amazon App Store. It makes the Kodi installation process very smooth and convenient.
- Select the FIND option in the middle bar on the FireStick home screen. Then click Search.
Note: If you still have the older version of FireStick, select the lens icon in the top-left of the home screen. Now, search and click the Downloader app in the search results. Once you have downloaded and installed the Downloader app on your Fire TV or Fire Stick, we are just one step away to install Kodi.
First of all, if you just purchased your Fire TV or FireStick, here’s how to set up Fire Stick for the first time.
Now that you have set up your Stick successfully, prepare it for the Kodi installation. You’ll have to make four tweaks.