Download Samsung USB drivers for Windows 10 Manually. Download Samsung USB drivers for Windows 10 Automatically — Easy & Quick (Recommended). Note: You can click the blue ? mark to view the details of the USB driver. Log into your account. Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you. In this article, you can download the latest official USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy phone.
Samsung is one of the most popular Android phone manufacturers out there. Each of the devices it releases is sold in millions all around the world. There are phones for every user, from low-end cheap phones to ultra high-end flagship devices like the Galaxy S lineup.
What is a USB Driver?
- This popularity has attracted many developers that have created custom ROMs and kernels that users can easily flash on their phones.
- USB drivers make it possible for computers to recognize a Samsung phone that is connected through a USB cable.
- With USB drivers, you can do things such as transfer files between the phone and computer, flash stock firmware files through ODIN and give root access to your phone.
- Below you will find the proper USB download links for your phone. Note: This article is frequently updated with the latest Samsung USB drivers.
- Download the USB drivers from the link above.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy phone and you want to flash a stock firmware or take other actions that involve a computer, USB drivers are an essential piece of the process.
Please make sure that you download the file on your computer and not on your phone.
Once you have made sure that the file is on your computer, go ahead with the installation tutorial below. Extract SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip.
Where can I download Google USB Drivers?
There will be only one executable file. Double click on the extracted file to begin the installation process.
- Go through the setup process. Click Next for every menu.
- Once the installation process is over, click on Finish.
- Now connect your phone to your computer.
- Your phone will ask you if you want to allow access to phone data.
Download Samsung Mobile Driver
Your Galaxy device will show up under My Devices section. If it doesn’t show up, then restart your phone and make sure you have an OEM cable.
Download Samsung Driver
If you have any issues or any questions, let us know below. Previous articleHow To Unbrick Samsung Galaxy S10 [Stuck in Bootloop].