Comments are closed.
- Corruption is the often responsible cause, for the loss of data stored in hard disk partition(s) or logical drives, irrespective of which platform is in use. Sometimes, corruption becomes inescapable and devastating, as you no longer hold the access to read or share your valuable documents, media files and emails on your Windows PC. Although, Windows-powered systems have always been doubted for its troubling security issues.
- Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software has the power to restore your important documents, video clips, or the images that have gone lost recently or ages ago. This program is specifically designed to offer fast-and-effortless recovery solution to regain the data from intentional as well as accidental deletion from physical and logical drives or from where the disk formatting has gone wrong. Here, we are demonstrating the actual functioning and performance of Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software, so that you can attain most out of it – just like that. Let’s Begin from Its Interface. The software features an exclusive GUI design that no longer require the assistance of the experts to retrieve your lost data upon Windows FAT and NTFS corruption.
- Extensive Scan: This recovery mode is effective only to extract data file that has gone lost, because of partition deletion, partition formatting or reformatting of hard disk partitions. File Trace: It is the slowest yet most effective mode of recovery, as it recovers data in every condition of damage. Ideally to retrieve data that has been deleted long time ago, or suffers from severe corruption issues in any drive or partition. Also, it can perform recovery for any specific type of file (ex .jpeg file to retrieve your photos). So, select the desired mode depending upon the nature of damage.
- Files and folders can be accessed from root folder; a user can select/unselect the folders to view them accordingly. Interestingly, the deleted files are displayed in red color after recovery. Also, retrieved files can be sorted for preview by different fields like file name, type, size, creation time, and modification time. Upon satisfaction, you can save the recovered files to the desired location. Use the find file(s) option to search any specific file that you need to save on the drive. Featured Compatibility Support .
- However, the saving of files to the desired location is restricted in this evaluation version. Instant set-up process. Option to recover data from all types of files systems: FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, and NTFS5 . Fully-compatible to recover data from flash drives, USB, IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, memory cards and ZIP Drive. Safe-and-Secured data recovery. As such no cons, but the trial version puts a restriction on saving of restored files. The program has profound built, and interface to perfectly achieve an effortless Windows data recovery for lost/missing files.
- Though users prefer it, Windows systems are vulnerable to corruption issues. If your PC or laptop gets corrupted due to reasons like system failure, hardware failure, virus attacks, Windows crash or any other issue, it will lead you to partial or complete loss of data.In situations of data loss, Windows users need a data recovery tool. And most users prefer free tools over expensive data recovery tools.