OmniSD File Download for Jio Phone: Jio phone is a famous feature phone which has been always known for providing better services to its users. It is a 4G smart feature phone which has always been in demand in the market as it provides features like 4G internet, YouTube, Facebook and WhatsApp etc. Jio phone operating system is KaiOS, which is. Jiophone All Models Flash File Jio is a indian company which have launched jiophone in 2017 for those who needs for a budget feature phone which can support jio 4g sim to enjoy volte calls and 4g speed internet. Jiphone run on kaiOS. KaiOS is an smart Os for feature phones it has many features. Diksha App Download for Jio Phone. Jio phone runs on a special operating system which is known as KaiOs. The kaios operating system lets you use WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube on your Jio phone. Although there is no official DIKSHA application made for Jio phone but you can still access and use the Diksha app on your Jio phone by the.
- Kaios Store Download For Jio Phone F211s
- Kaios Store Download For Jio Phone Online
- Kaios Software Download For Jio Phone
- Kaios 3.0 Download For Jio Phone
- At&t Kaios
Xender, the best file sharing app on Playstore, has finally made its way to the Jio app store. But is it any good? In this article, we will tell you everything about this latest Xender for Jio Phone, the various features, how to use it, and is it worth your attention or not.
The vast majority of people who love the benefits of having a smartphone in their pocket often tend to spend hundreds of dollars each year on smartphones. In a world where $1000 smartphones are becoming common and ever-increasing smartphone, Jio phone offered a new perspective from the other end of the spectrum. It provides almost all of the essential features of a smartphone at a fraction of the price. At just $20 or rupees 1500, It is the world’s cheapest 4G features phone! The ultra-low price makes it an easy secondary phone of choice. The only downside is that Jio Phones run on KaiOS, which means that it doesn’t support Android or iOS apps and games. However, more and more apps are already being ported to work KaiOS.
- The operating system of the Jio Phone is not Android, iOS, or Windows Phone OS. This device runs on KaiOS, which is a forked version of the Mozilla Firefox OS. This type of operating system is intended only for feature phones and low-memory devices as a lite version of the OS.
- Now jio phone is an feature category phone, and it runs on a kaios, and we need kaios version of free Fire to play it in jio phone, which is currently impossible. Compatibility is another issue, because jio phone overall ram is just 512MB, and the free Fire app download size is more than 680 mb.
XENDER ON JIO PHONE (KaiOS)
Jio Phone, which was launched by Reliance in August 2017, so far, didn’t have any file sharing option. Xender has been finally made available on Reliance Jio Phone and Jio Phone 2. Jio mobile users have been long waiting for this app.
Xender is available for some JioPhone users across India and will be made available to the masses after the successful completion of the trials. The KaiOS optimized app will offer standard features such as sending music, images, Videos to android, ios, and pc without any internet.
You can also connect Jio Phones with another KaiOS device.
What is KaiOS?
KaiOS is a Linux based mobile operating system developed by KaiOS Technologies. The main features of KaiOS are, it supports 4G LTE, VoLTE, GPS, and Wi-Fi with HTML5-based apps. It also offers longer battery life to non-touch devices with an optimized user interface with less memory and energy consumption.
HOW TO USE XENDER ON JIO PHONE
Xender is one of the most popular applications for sharing files from one device to another.
By using the xender app, one can share images, videos, apps, documents between Android, ios, Windows, blackberry even Kios.
Download Xender for Jio Phone
Kaios Store Download For Jio Phone F211s
Xender is currently unavailable in JioPhone AppStore. However, you can download xender for jio phone from here. Click on the download button below to start the download.
- Share any files in any places at any time
- Absolutely without mobile data usage
- 200 times faster transfer speeds compared to Bluetooth
- Supports Android, IOS, Tizen, Windows, PC/ Mac cross-platform transferring
- No need for USB connection and PC software installation
- The choice of Over 500 Million users
- Over 100 million files transferred daily
- Play all music and videos
- Wifi file transfer master
How to Connect Android phone with Jio phone using Xender
Connecting your android phone with your Jio Phone with xender is a fairly simple process. All you need to do is follow these few steps, and you are all set to share files.
- First, open Xender app on your Android device
- Tap on the plus button (‘+’) located on the top right in the xender app and select ‘Connect to Jio.’
- A new window will open. Click on Create hotspot.
- Allow all permission and press setup, and your hotspot will open with a name something like ‘Xender_xxxxx.’
- Now in your Jio phone, turn on WiFi. Go to setting> WiFi Setting> Check for available WiFi and connect with the hotspot mentioned earlier.
- Once connected, head over to the Xender app on Jio phone and Scan the QR code shown on your android phone.
Done! Now you can share photos, songs, or videos from your Android to your Jio phone.
Currently, Xender for Jio Phone is available only for select Jio Phones users with no words on the official release date. It is not new to Jio Phone users. Earlier last year, Jio announced Google Maps for Jio Phone. However, the app was delayed past its scheduled release date of 15th August and was available to the masses 3-4 months later. That can be a bummer, but luckily, you don’t need Xender for Jio Phone to transfer files. Here is an alternate method.
How to Connect Your Android phone with Jio phone without Xender for Jio Phone
If you cannot download or install xender for jio phone app, you can still connect your jio phone with any android device and share files. The xender app for android has an inbuilt feature that lets jio phone users easily connect with their device to any android phone. The Process is almost the same as discussed earlier, with only a few changes.
- Open Xender app on your Android device.
- Tap on the plus button (‘+’) present on the top right in the app and Tap on ‘Connect to Jio.’
- A new window will open. Click on Create hotspot.
- Allow all permission required and press setup, and your hotspot will open with a name something like ‘Xender_xxxxx.’
- Now tap on the “No xender on Jio Phone?” text located below the displayed QR code. It will give you a web address or URL.
- In your Jio Phone, open browser and press the Jio Button and move down using the cursor keys. Select “Go to Top Sites.”
- Now type in the displayed URL in the address bar of your Jio Phone browser and search.
- On your android phone, there will be a prompt. Select accept.
Now you can send audio, video, or photo from your android to your jio Phone.
How to use Xender on Jio Phone to send files to other KaiOS devices
If you have xender app installed on your Jio Phone, you can share files with other KaiOS devices.
- Open Xender on Jio and select Connect to another Kios Device and Select send.
- Turn on Bluetooth by clicking set Bluetooth on your Jio Phone and visible to all.
- Now go to the other KaiOS device and go to settings.
- Go to Bluetooth and turn it on and make it “visible to all.”
- Once done, go back to the Jio Phone. Click next and click on Select files.
- On the next screen, select the image or music that you want to send.
- A new window will pop up on Jio phone. Click on the blue “Search for devices” button. It will search for nearby devices and give you a list. You need to select the KaiOS device from the list.
- Pair with the phone by choosing yes in the pairing prompt.
- Choose the device you just paired with to send files to it.
Connect KaiOS phones(JioPhone, Nokia) using Xender
Now when all is said and done, let’s have a look at a few reviews.
Xender is the best file sharing app. This app got everything that helps you to connect pc, iPhone, and jio phone. It has no bugs. Connection with other devices compared to the competition is much simpler.
Review by Sahil Singh Pradhan
Xender is one of the offline application which provides a fast and easy way to transfer large and small files to others. It is a very user-friendly application new updated features send to any pc, jio phone easily. I like the app because it saves time. This application has many options like that we can connect more users, and we can share many things. It also has categories like photos, videos, app, and files.
Review by Priyanka Kumari
The best app to send and receive almost anything offline, and that too offline. We can send any file from one device to another device, whether it is a Jio phone or pc or smartphone to any other medium vice versa.
Review by Abhi Saraf
Xender app is a lifesaver for me. I do travel a lot and occasionally forget my data cable at home. It is super easy to send files with xender. Now xender even works with my jio phone, so I am super happy!
Reviewed by Ayan Ashik
Xender is by far the best file-sharing app on Google Play with the most number of Downloads and millions of happy users. The addition of Xender to the jio app store is, no doubt, a welcome move. As of now, there is no news on the official release date. We will keep you updated through this article about any future development. On the other hand, even without a xender for Jio Phone installed, you can connect your jio Phone with your android device using our guide. You can comment below if you run into any issues.
YouTube is one of the biggest platforms used in today’s era. This platform has grown a lot in the past few years and that is the reason it’s extensively used in every field. The YouTube app is popular and that is why it’s popularly used to watch videos. As the choice of these videos has extensively increased every other phone is been enabled the feature to download the videos from this very platform and then watch it’s as per one’s convenience. There are few phones out there in which people have a lot of confusion regarding the download feature one such device is Jio phones. The company Reliance Jio came up with the idea of launching this super affordable phone in 2017. In such regard, people showed a lot of interest in investing their money in this phone due to the price range for sure.
Also Read:How to Download Youtube Videos and How To Make Money With Youtube Videos
The phone comes with a high speed 4G internet connectivity accessibility handy. It is powered by KaiOs which can be described as one the lightest weight OS which is capable of running most of the well-known apps without any kind of hassle. While it would not be wrong to mention that the interference of this phone is a kind different than most of the interference seen in other android devices so far. On these Jio phones, you may be able to see many apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube but the approach used here is somewhat different. The different ways used sometimes create a lot of confusion among the users the same thing is been taking place in the Jio phone related to the YouTube app as the users are not aware of the method the app can be used up here. The two main topics in which huge confusion is seen is how one can download a YouTube app on a Jio phone and the other one is how to download YouTube videos on the phones. In this article, we are going to discuss two methods in which the user can download the video on their respective Jio phones. Apart from this a quick tutorial on how one can download the YouTube app on the phone. Let’s start without wasting any further time.
Also Read:How to Download Free Fire in JIO phone and How to Activate Jio 4g SIM with Aadhar Card
The YouTube support that has been enabled in Jio phones has made many things quite easily than before. Before you download the app kindly make sure that your Jio phone is currently running on the latest version of KaiOs 2.5 version. After this kindly follow the steps mentioned below:
Kaios Store Download For Jio Phone Online
- Open the Jio store on your device and then search for the YouTube app
- After this press the install button available on the screen. This will automatically install the app on your device in almost no time.
Also Read:Jio fiber Plans Delhi and How to download videos from Facebook
The two methods to download the YouTube videos on Jio phone:
Method 1: Follow the SS approach
As the platform of YouTube still lacks the feature of download videos this method can be used as a lifesaver. Kindly follow the step mentioned below. Please do avoid missing out on any of the steps in between.
Kaios Software Download For Jio Phone
- First thing first as you need to click the settings icon of the device to see if your phone is running in the latest version of KaiOS or not. This is kind of important. So, in case it requires an update do that thing first before moving to the below steps.
- After this kindly navigate towards your YouTube app and go to the video you wanted to download.
- You will find the link to the video below the video.
- Now to download the video on your phone you are required to change the URL. For that kindly do add ss at the beginning of the URL of the particular video. Soon after this, you will be redirected to a whole new website that will be providing the same content with a download option mentioned.
- As soon you click on the video download option it will be downloaded to your devices within a short duration of time.
Kaios 3.0 Download For Jio Phone
Method 2: VidPaw for Jio phone
If you are someone who loves to enjoy the YouTube content offline and this method is for you. This very platform allows the user to download video from their desired platform in a quite easy way. Let’s now look at the steps involved in using so:
- Firstly, do check the availability of the YouTube App on your Jio phone
- After you check that our phone is running in the latest version of KaiOS or not. This is kind of important. So, in case it requires an update do that thing first before moving to the below steps.
- Open the YouTube app on your phone in the above step. Go to your favourite video copy its URL.
- Paste the URL copied on the VidPaw website. The link is mentioned below: https://www.vidpaw.com/video-downloader-online/
- After this, you can download the video by selecting the quality in which you want.
I hope the two methods mentioned above was quite useful to my readers.