Comments are closed.
- The way Microsoft Outlook stores its information is appalling to say the least. This means that if you are using it as a IMAP or POP client it is virtually impossible to directly access information such as the calendar or contacts.Unless you manually export your contacts and calendar, the only option is to backup the OST or PST file. These can be very large. A one line email and you can have to backup gigabytes of data.
- So, if you are one of the Windows users, then be wary of the malware that can anytime attack on your restored data files. However, many reasons could be blamed for the annoying corruption problems that you have been facing on your Windows PC, for e.g. missing partitions, malevolent virus attacks, corruption in Windows file system, careless or improper operations, software failure, damage of partition structure etc. Sadly, we cannot prevent from corruption, each and every time, and also the fear of corruption cannot stop the lifestyle we adhere to store our data. Luckily there is a quick-fix solution for those critical time when you quickly need to restore your lost data against any type of Windows partition damage.
- In fact, a novice user may not find any difficulty in executing the program, and also it does not pop-up any infuriating upgrades (which is actually so relaxing!). Jumping to The Recovery Segment. On the main screen, user would be requested to choose from any of the three recovery modes (Quick Scan, Extensive Scan and File Trace) to further proceed for recovery. Here is the quick and brief functioning of these three modes:. Quick Scan: It works super-fast for recovering your recently deleted data-files or the media files that has gone corrupt because of boot sector corruption or availability of bad sectors on the disk.
- Sectors to read in a single attempt. Settings for deleted files (include, exclude or recovery only deleted files). Settings for bad sectors (number of retries). Within a matter of minutes, you can recover emails, videos, photos, Word file, PDF file, Excel file or any other storage file. Below shown are the types of files supported for recovery:. Preview of Recovered Items. One of the best features offered in this program is live preview facility to view recovered items. You can open and read extracted data files within the software interface.
- Latest versions supported. Windows OS (32/ 64 bits): 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT, 95. Windows Server: 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 R2, 2003 R2 and 2003. Free demo version:. Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software can be tried and tested on demo version before making the final decision. It only allows you to recover and preview items within the tool. However, the saving of files to the desired location is restricted in this evaluation version. Instant set-up process. Option to recover data from all types of files systems: FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, and NTFS5 .
- What is worse, even after you have restored your system, Outlook will not always access the data in these files.This is where the Kernel Data recovery products come into their own. They work well and allow you to extract potentially lost data from backed up OST and PST files.Best of all, their professional support is EXCELLENT.Highly recommended.My advice is if you need a IMAP or POP email client, use eM Client rather than Outlook.