This step-by-step tutorial will show you How to Install Kodi on Firestick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube. This process will also work on Fire TV televisions.
Kodi on Firestick or Fire TV will allow you to watch free movies, TV shows, live channels, sports, and more.
This is through the various 3rd party add-ons and builds that can be easily accessed after Kodi is installed on your Firestick or Fire TV device.
Kodi is listed as one of the Best APK’s and Best Firestick Apps by TROYPOINT.
Because Kodi is not available in the Amazon App Store, we must side-load it onto our device.
- This side-loading process is also called jailbreaking a firestick which will allow you to stream free Movies, TV Shows, Sports, PPV, Adult content, and more.
- This page is continually updated and will always provide relevant guides with the most recent stable release of Kodi.
- As of today, Kodi 19.4 Matrix is the stable version.
- I have developed four different guides to install Kodi on Firestick and the Fire TV, which are outlined below.
- In my opinion, the first method is the easiest since you don’t need a computer and it takes less than 2 minutes to complete.
Your online activity is actively tracked by your Internet Service Provider, app/addon devs, and government through your identifying IP address.
- Stream anonymously by using IPVanish VPN. IPVanish will encrypt your connection to the Internet and mask your IP address so you will remain 100% anonymous.
IPVanish backs their service with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- IPVanish allows you to use your account on unlimited Internet-connected devices.
The following methods work on all devices; 1st Generation Fire TV, 1st Generation Fire TV Stick, 2nd Generation Fire TV, 2nd Generation Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV 3, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Stick Lite, and Fire TV Televisions.
- You will find both a video tutorial and a screenshot guide below.
- Table of Contents. 1 How to Install Kodi on Firestick Guide.
4 Install Kodi on Fire TV Stick with ES File Explorer.
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions.
Note: The current Stable Release is Kodi 19.4 Matrix.
- The free TROYOINT app includes over 50 of the best streaming apps including the one(s) you’re about to install on this page.
Install the Downloader app from your respective App Store (Amazon App Store or Google Play) and enable Unknown Sources within the settings of your streaming device.
- If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the following screenshot tutorial for step-by-step instructions or watch the video above.
- Launch Downloader. If prompted, click Allow. Click OK for developer notes. Click OK button on remote to open the keyboard and type in the address for Kodi 19.4 which is troypoint.com/kodistable.
- If you would like to install Kodi 18.9, you will type in troypoint.com/k18. Click the Go button after typing in the address and Kodi download will begin.
- Click Install on Kodi setup page. Click Done once Kodi has been installed. Click Delete to discard the Kodi installation file as this will free up valuable space on your Fire TV Stick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
- Click Delete again. Return to your device home screen. Launch Kodi and click “Continue” button. Click Allow and Kodi will begin to load.
- You are now presented with Kodi 19.4 Matrix home screen on Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
- Kodi is now installed! Now, it’s time to install the best 3rd party Kodi addons that will provide free movies, TV shows, live channels, sports, PPV, and more.
Our Free Supercharge Guide below will teach you how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button on your Firestick or Fire TV.
- The free TROYPOINT Supercharge Guide teaches you how to install over 60 of the best addons with a few clicks.
Used by over 1 million cord cutters.
Another well-known method for installing Kodi on Firestick is through the Unlinked app store. This is a working clone of FileLinked, which was shut down several months ago.
- Follow the quick steps below for installing Kodi through the Unlinked app store.
- Launch the Downloader app and click the search box. Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here – https://unlinked.link and click Go.
- This is the official source of Unlinked. Scroll down and click Download Android App.
- Wait for the file to download. Click Open or Done. Prior to launching Unlinked, you will need to enable Install Unknown Apps within the developer options.
- After installing Unlinked click Add under Add a new library.
- Enter the following code – 12341234. This is one of the many Best Unlinked Codes.
- NOTE: If this code is down, you can also try 51829986 and install Kodi through that code.
- After the 12341234 store launches, scroll to the right to locate Kodi 19.
- Select Kodi 19 Matrix 32bit for Amazon Fire TV devices. You have installed Kodi on Firestick using the Unlinked app store.
- Continue below to find even more methods for installing Kodi on Firestick/Fire TV.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors.
I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend.